The Past She Didn't Know...Yet

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

(Not edited as usual) :P

Author's PoV

"Yeoboseyo?" A woman's voice answered the phone.

"Kim Hye Ju-sshi." Seo Hee's appa called out her name.

"Who's this?" The woman's voice slightly quivered. Mr. Kim knew that she knew who he was. She was probably just shocked that he called now. After years of waiting. He finally called.

"I know you've waited for this call. I'm sorry that we took long." Mr. Kim was a man of his words but this was the only promise he made that he wanted to break. Not just because of him but also because of his wife.

"Can I really see her now!?" The woman gasped. "...wait...why are you suddenly calling? Five years ago, when we last met, you said that you were never going to give her back. Is anything wrong?" Hye Ju asked. Mr Kim gulped.

"Let's meet up."

Flashback

21 Years Ago

"Please! Unnie! I'm begging you!" Hye Ju knelt in front of Mr and Mrs Kim. Her son was behind her, too young to under stand what was happening.

"Hye Ju-ah." Mrs Kim sighed. Her sister's request suprised her.

"Please help me. I know that we're not in good terms but please, at least help my daughter. You're the only person I can ask. Unnie. Please." Tears rolled down Hye Ju's eyes. "My daughter is dying. Please help her." She cried.

The baby was in a critical state. She was underweight and would vomit everything she ate.

"Alright." Mrs. Kim sighed at her pitiful sister. "We'll take her. If..." Hey Ju's eyes filled with hope. "You'll let us take her to states with us."

"..." Her heart broke. But she had to. Had to give up her daughter so she'll live.

"Don't worry Hye Ju-sshi. She'll have an older brother and the facilities there are better. She'll live a good life." Mr. Kim added.

Money was a problem for Hye Ju ever since her husband died in a plane crash. Everything started to fall. Her house was taken by loan sharks and she had to pay the remaining amount. hye Ju worked 3 part time jobs so she could pay for her son's education and her infant's hospital bills.

"Alright, but when can I see her again?"

"Once everything is settled. Whe the baby's healthy and once you're back on your own feet." Mrs. Kim took the baby from her own sister's arms. "She'll be alright." Mrs. Kim smiled one last time to her sister.

17 Years Later.

WASHINGTON D.C

"Seo Hee-ah! Quickly! You're going to be late for school, again." Eli shouted from down stairs. Seo Hee came down with a tooth brush in while tying up her hair.

"Verrs wumma and wappa?" She asked, her toothbrush still in .

"They went to Seoul. Business trip." Eli stated and helped her little sister tie her hair up. "God, you're 18 already. Can't you be more lady like?"

"No"

SEOUL

Mrs and Mr Kim arrived at Incheon Airport and they were on the way to their house until they saw a figure standinginfront of their drive way. The chauffer beeped the car, getting the attention of the woman. She turned around and met eyes with Mrs. Kim.

"...Hye Ju-ah..." She breathed.

As soon as everyone sat around the table in the dining room Hye Ju started.

"Where's my daughter? Is she with you? Can I see her now?" Her eyes grew with happiness.

"You can't see her yet." Mr Kim answered.

"Is she out? I can wait!"

"She's still abroad." Mrs Kim gulped.

"Why?! Is she ok?"

"I'm sorry Hye Ju-sshi." Mr. Kim apologized, which made Hye Ju confused. "But we're not planning on bringing Seo Hee here in Korea."

"Seo Hee? Who's Seo Hee?" She knitted her eyebrows together. "I want my daughter. Seul Mi! Kim Seul Mi!"

Years before Seul Mi could even talk they changed her name to Seo Hee. They grew too close to her and she did as well. Seo Hee claimed them as her own family. They didn't want to give her back anymore. They grew to love her, too much for them give her back, so they changed her name in case Seo Hee found out and decided to find her real mother.

"We changed her name. I'm sorry Hye Ju-sshi."

Present Seoul

" I think It's time for Seo Hee to know." Mrs Kim decided.

"I though you said you never want her to know?" Hye Ju laughed dryly. "Is something wrong?"

"I don't think I can live lying to her even more. She's a grown up now." Mrs. Kim sighed. "I'll introduce you to her before her marriage."

"My daughter is getting married!?"

Mr Kim pulled out a black folder and passed it to Hye Ju.

As she opened the first pages she saw baby pictures. She assumed it was Seo Hee. A wide smile appeaed on her face and tears were threteaning to fall. Every page was full of Seo Hee. From her Birthdays to her candid photos. Mrs Kim explained some of the photos and they would laugh at some of the funny memories of Seo Hee.

At the very last page was a picture of a man.

"That's her fiancé. Isn't he handsome?" Hye Ju touched the picture of Seo Hee and L together. It was another candid photo from the press conference. "His name is Kim Myungsoo. You've probably heard of him."

"You raised her better that I could ever do. I'm thankful." Tears were finally rolling down her cheeks. "If you gave her back to me 5 years ago, her life would be different."

"..."

"She wouldn't have this handsome man with him." Hye Ju smiled and hugged the folder that held memories of her daughter. "I'll wait from the wedding. Her brother will finally meet her."

Seo Hee's biological brother had no memories of Seo Hee. Neither did she, of course, she was a year old infant and his brother was just another year older.

 

Seo Hee's PoV

"Seo Hee?" L called out. "Are you sleeping yet?"

"No. You?"

"What do you think?" L asked sarcastically.

"Psh! Smartass."

We decided that since we weren't married just yet, I would take the bed and L would sleep on the couch on the master bedroom.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" L cotinued to question me.

"I have insomnia."

"No you don't" L remembered before their engagement, Seo Hee would fall asleep as soon as she laid on her bed.

"I do."

"Since when?"

"Since...I can't remember! Stop asking me questions you cat!" Actually I remember it quite well, but I wasn't going to tell him that the reason I can't sleep is because of him leaving me. That's right, it was his fault. He made me wait at night for him but he didn't come back. It became a habit, I guess.

"Oh yeah...Can I have your number?"

"What?"

"Phone number." L repeated. "How can I not have your number? Seriously." I absent-mindedly threw my phone to his direction not caring if it hit him or not.

"YAH! Are you trying to kill me!?" He shouted.

I just love it whenever I break his 'mysteriousness' and he acts so childish and blunt.

"Sorry." I apologized half-heartedly.

 


HEHEHEHE being the evil author as I am you still won't know her biological brother! >:D MWAHAHAH

At least you know his a 'Kim' HOHOHOHO

Is He...

Kim: (Key) Bum, Bum, Jaejoong, Himchan, Heechul, Hyun Joong, Hyung Jun, Jong In (KAI), Jonghyun, Jonghyun (JR), Junsu, XIAH Junsu, Ki bum (suju), Kyu Jong, Ryeowook, Dong Jun, Kevin,Yesung, Kang In, Sunggyu or U-Kwon?

HAHAH Is there too many Kim's or what?

I promise to update tommorow. It's like late 11 PM here...Just because I love you all!

P.S. Can anyone help me here?

I’m planning to buy Infinite’s 2nd Invasion DVD but my problem is that I want English Subtitles!

I know that the Korean ver. (Region 3) has subs but I live in UK (Region 2) which the Japanese ver. and doesn’t include subs and it’s also more expensive in yesasia.

Should I buy the Korean ver (Region 3) and just change the Region on my player or should I buy the Japanese ver?

And if I’m buying the Korean ver. would I have any more problems with it?

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg