The hardship

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongsun had just turned thirteen years old and her mother bought her lots of cute bras and and the girl called her best friend to go visit her and give an opinion on which ones were more beautiful.

Byul-yi dropped what she was doing because Yongsun was always a priority.

They talked for hours about school, films, and many other things while the older girl was walking around the bedroom, half-, and none of them had any inappropriate thoughts.

Then, all of a sudden, Yongsun’s mother entered the room without knocking and she reprimanded her daughter for being partially undressed in front of another girl

Byul-yi quickly understood what the real problem was and tried really hard to avoid her friend for a couple of days.

Yongsun missed the younger girl and pressured her to say what was going on.

When the cute girl said she believed Mrs. Kim didn’t like her because she was gay, her best friend thought she was overreacting. However, Byul-yi begged the older one to start hanging out with her at the Moon’s place instead.

From that point on, Byul-yi’s relationship with Mrs. Kim was always cold and tense.

The woman tried to brainwash Yongsun for years to make her daughter finish that friendship.

Despite that, the only moment she got what she wanted was when Yongsun met her future husband and the guy showed signs of jealousy towards Byul-yi and the girl herself went away.

For Mrs. Kim’s bad luck, the girl ended up returning to her daughter’s life and never left again.

Things got even more upsetting to the woman when she realized that not only Yongsun but also her baby granddaughter adored the “problematic lesbian”.

At first, the lady pretended she had no problem with Byul-yi anymore. But then she started showing her claws as soon as Stella grew a little.

The truth was that Mrs Kim was a typical Korean lady, and she never adapted herself to the North American way of life. And her prejudice towards the gay community was huge 

Somehow she blamed Byul-yi’s gay for her daughter’s divorce, and she believed Yongsun was not dating men under the lesbian’s influence.

The more Byul-yi became fundamental in Yongsun’s and Stella’s lives, the more the older lady didn’t like her.

And she would always make sure to let Byul-yi know that by giving her unpleasant looks and even telling her horrible things.

__ x __

Mrs. Kim came from Boston to visit her daughter and granddaughter and ended up staying a whole week.

Byul-yi didn’t say a word about that because sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter