What is this feeling?

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stella had been moody for the entire week and at first, Byul-yi believed she might be having a worse period than usual.

Yongsun also didn’t think it was anything really out of the ordinary. Despite of that, the black-haired woman would have checked on her oldest daughter, hadn’t the four-year-old Helena gotten an allergy that made the adult run with the child to the doctor.

Byul-yi decided to go back home earlier on Friday and spend more time with the kids.

The brunette played soccer with the boys for a while and then told them to shower.

Walking around the house, the woman found her oldest daughter in the library sitting on the couch with Tomato, the dog on her lap.

__ Bunny, I noticed you’ve been quiet and impatient with your brothers. Are you alright? Do you want me to take you to the doctor? Or maybe talk to the kids?

The cute and younger version of Yongsun glanced at her mother and the woman felt like getting back to the past.

Puberty had always struck earlier at the Kims and Stella had already started developing s and she was losing a bit of her fluffy cheeks because of a sudden wave of growth.

Nonetheless, Byul-YI could still see the sweetness and the fragility in her daughter’s eyes while Yongsun had always been more rebellious, not negatively.

__ No, mommy. The kids didn’t do anything wrong. It’s just sometimes they are so noise and jumpy. And they get all sweaty and fart a lot. Why are boys so STUPID ANNOYING SMELLY IDIOT DUMB! Did I say stupid?__ Stella gritted her teeth and exclaimed.

Byul-yi had a sudden realization, and she felt emotional and happy, but also worried and a bit jealous. Her child was really becoming a woman and soon she would have to accept that the girl would have her own life.

__ Okay, what’s his name and what is he doing to you? Did he pull your hair? Did he hurt you?__ The brunette asked with a soft voice.

__ Why do you think there is a he? And that he is a bully?__ The girl was surprised.

Byul-yi caressed her daughter’s face:

__ I was 12 once. And I also remember the things your mother went through.

Blushing, the black-haired girl sighed and told her mom:

__ His name is Dean. He’s 13 years old, but we are in the same classroom because I skipped one year, as you know. This boy is so... silly! He makes jokes about everything. Even about himself. And he is very ... loud. I enter school and he starts shouting my name... Argh! So stupid!

Holding a smile, the adult kept asking:

__ Does he try to be your friend? Or does he make something to embarrass you to show off to the other kids?

Biting her nails, the cute girl thought for a while:

__ No. He is not mean, you know? Just too messy and noisy. And clumsy. Sometimes he acts like he wants to be my friend, but other times he is just weird. Like... he stares at me for a long time.

__ How is he? Physically.

__ He is slightly taller than me and he is neither thin nor fat. His hair is light brown and his eyes are greenish.

The mother casually asked:

__ Is he cute? Or handsome?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter