Happiness

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul-yi and Yongsun had already talked to their lawyer about adopting the two boys, and he was taking care of all the legal procedures. 

However, the couple didn’t want to make such a serious decision without knowing how the kids felt regarding that situation.

So, on a Friday afternoon, both paid a visit to the orphanage and showed the director the permission a judge had given them to talk to the 2 boys and even take them for the weekend.

The director brought the older boy first, and the child was shy and very fragile.

Byul-yi smiled and tried to make him feel comfortable:

__ Hi Miguel. My name is Byul-yi and that beautiful lady over there is Yongsun.

__ Hi.__ The kid replied in a shy way.

The 7-year-old thin boy was tall for his age.

His deceased mother was Mexican and the father was North American.

__ Do you understand why we are here, Miguel?__ Yongsun used her sweetest tone.

The boy, who had very beautiful dark hair and adorable hazel eyes, glanced at the older woman with curiosity.

__ People come for babies. I’m a big boy. Are you sure you came to visit me?__ Miguel suddenly sat like an adult.

Byul-yi felt her heart break a little, but she put on a smile and said:

__ We are very sure we came to you. But we were afraid you might not want us as your family. What do you think? 

__ Why not? What’s not to like?

Yongsun tried to be clear despite his young age:

__ You see, Miguel... We are 2 mothers and there is no father in our house. And we have 2 other children. 2 girls.

__ I like 2 mothers.__ The boy smiled.

Byul-yi asked:

__ Would you like to go to our house and see if you really want us?

__ If I don’t pass the test, Will I come back here?__ Miguel’s eyes showed fear.

Both women held the boy’s hands and Yongsun caressed his cheek:

__ There is no test, sweetie. We want you as our son. We were just worried you might not like us.

His hazel eyes got sparkling, and the couple saw two tears rolling down when the kid expressed himself:

__ I like you! And I like you! 

Byul-yi started crying, but she tried to hide it and Yongsun wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

__ But we are also taking someone to be your brother. Do you like the idea, Miguel.__Yongsun said to give her wife some minutes to recover.

__ Yes. __ The kid opened a huge grin.

The director brought the second child, and this time it was a chubby kid with light brown hair and very dark eyes.

The boy was 5 but his cute round cheeks and his smiley eyes made him look younger.

__ This is Diego.__ The director informed .

Moonbyul walked towards the boy and got on her knees to look at him..

__ Hey Diego. Do you like to play soccer?

The adorable child nodded with a cute expression:

__ Uhuuum.

__ This is Yongsun and I am Byul-yi. Wanna go to our house to play with us, Miguel over there, and our daughters?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter