This is love for me

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stella had recently turned 25 years old, and she finished her Law graduation. 

The family was gathered to celebrate Byul-Yi’s 49’s birthday and Christmas.

22-year-old Miguel was in his first year of administration at the University and the tallest member of the family was already working with his mothers.

20-year-old Diego had become an athlete, and some football coaches were trying to get him to their universities all around the country.

17-year-old Helena hadn’t decided what profession she would like to follow yet. But there was no pressure.

Yongsun and Byul-Yi never pressured any of their children about that or anything.

They were strict parents only regarding basic behavior. And that’s how they raised 4 amazing human beings.

The 3 oldest ones were in a relationship and their partners had been gladly welcomed to the dream family.

Miguel’s boyfriend was a very polite and gentle South African guy who had studied law with Stella.

Diego had met his girlfriend at a flower shop when he decided to buy Yongsun a bouquet for her 50th birthday.

The couple had been dating for 10 months and the girl was 4 years older.

Stella, on the other hand, had been dating this social assistant for 2 years. The guy was 2 years older, and he was from Malaysia, even though his father was Korean.

Yongsun was spoiling her wife and giving her lots of pecks, and the guests had a smile on their faces with that view.

Byul-Yi pulled her best friend to her lap and whispered in her ear:

__ I think we’ve done it.

The black-haired woman closed her eyes to that pleasing physical contact:

__ What, babe?

__ We’ve succeeded as parents. As a family. Look at them all happy. And they include us in their lives, unlike some people’s children.

Yongsun sounded emotional:

__ True. I am so proud of them. Soon, even our tiny one will be starting college. Can you believe it?

__ You know what I can’t believe? That I have the most blessed life. And that I got so lucky that my best friend chose ME to be the other mother of her children. Kim Yongsun, please keep being my wife forever. Marry me again and again!__ Byul-yi held the love of her life and the brunette cried.

The black-haired woman turned her head a bit, and they kissed:

__ Of course! I want to marry you every year. And remain married forever.

Stella had heart eyes toward her mothers and her boyfriend Beom-Seok wrapped his arms around her and whispered:

__ I wish I had had parents like them. Your mothers are so cool and heart-warming.

__ They are, aren’t they? My biggest dream was to have mommystar officially as one of my parents because she was one since I can remember I exist. These two women taught me what love is about. I became a better person thanks to them. And they inspire me every day.__ The young woman had teary eyes.

The tall man smiled:

__ I have been wondering if I will have the chance to share some of the family kind of love with you.

Stella was not tall, but she had grown t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter