Happiness in a big dose despite the small package

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul-yi had reduced more than 50% of her schedule and started doing most of her work from her home office.

The businesswoman knew she could count on her best friends and exceptional employees, Wheein and Hyejin, and this allowed her to give more attention to her very pregnant wife and 8-year-old child.

Stella seemed worried in the past few days and Byul-yi soon realized she needed to stop and check on her little princess.

The girl had come back from school and was doing her homework. Or at least that was what she intended, but her mother found her spacing out.

__ What’s going on, bunny? Why are you so distant? And worried?

Taken aback, Stella blinked twice before replying:

__ Oh... Hi, mommystar. It’s just... I heard a cleaning lady saying that it’s irresponsible to have pets around a pregnant woman. And that we should get rid of Tomato, Star. Sun, Flower, and Wind...

Caressing the daughter’s hair, Byul-yi smiled and assured:

__ Tomato and the kittens are part of the family and they are going nowhere. Some people have good intentions but are ignorant. We have a great vet taking care of our pets’ health and a perfect doctor taking care of your omma and the baby. As our house is immense, for now, we keep the pets a little distant from your mom until the baby is born and we find out if there is or not any problem, like allergies, for example. Even if we get this bad luck, there is medicine and treatment for that. 

__ REALLY, MOMMY? ARE WE KEEPING THEM?__ The cute child jumped on the adult’s neck.

__ Of course. When have I ever lied to you?

__ Never! That’s why I love you.__ Stella kissed her mother’s cheek.

Byul-yi held the child with tenderness:

__ Love you too, bunny!

__ So... Isn’t there a problem if I play with them? Like... Isn’t it dangerous if I touch them and then touch omma?

__ No, sweetie. The vet gave them all the proper medicine to keep them healthy and not become a risk to any human.

Sighing in relief, the child relaxed her shoulders.

__ Thank God...

Smiling, the brunette held her daughter’s hand and invited:

__ Talking about it, let’s go check if Tomato and the girls are alright.

__ I didn’t finish my homework though...

The mother assured her:

__ I’ll help you later.

Opening a huge grin, the cute girl followed her mother, and they played with their pets for hours.

Then, they remembered a very sweet, cute, and moody pregnant might need help. Or simply wanted to be spoiled, too.

Byul-yi prepared some juice and a sandwich for Yongsun while Stella decorated the tray with a rose and included a glass of water and some grapes.

When mother and daughter got upstairs, the 8-month pregnant was practicing yoga with her instructor and they both looked at her in shock.

Yongsun was covered in sweat, and she smiled at her family without stopping her movement.

The instructor thought it was time to interrupt their section and bowed to all of them before leaving.

__ What?__ The dark-haired woman asked with a funny expression.

__ I didn’t know you could still move like that.

Squinting her eyes, Yongsun questioned:

__ Are you implying that I am too fat?

__ Why would I say such a stupid thing? You are y and perfect and y and beautiful and... y.__ The taller one smiled, all charming.

The older one mumbled:

__ Hmmmm.

__ It’s true!

The pregnant woman asked in a low register:

__ Come here...

Byul-yi glanced at their daughter and walked towards her wife with some hesitation. After all, Yongsun was always arousing her and they had to behave.

__ Is everything alright?

The dark-haired woman caressed her wife’s face and placed a peck on her lips.

__ Stop giving me that look...

A very confused Byul asked:

__ What look?

__ That look devouring my s and all...

The younger one nodded and blushed:

__ Ah...

Stella laughed behind them and they turned to see her face.

__ What’s going on, sweetie?__ Yongsun asked her daughter.

__ Nothing. It’s just...you two are cute together. Anyway, Mom... come eat your snack. 

The two adults sat near the child, and she told them about her day.

__ x __

Everything had been planned and organized in every detail, with Mrs. Moon’s help.

The lady had helped Yongsun to select furniture for the baby’s room and she gave the couple a lot of tips during pregnancy.

Byul-yi also heard from her parents good tips on how to be the best partner for a pregnant. Including some embarrassing ones regarding .

The doctor had scheduled a date for the birth. However, the future member of the family decided not to follow protocol.

So, on November 23rd, Yongsun was having breakfast with Stella when she felt as if she had peed and tried to keep calm.

__ Bunny, could you ask your mommy to come here, please?

The eight-year-old girl stared at her mother with concer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter