Wives

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongsun was sitting next to Byul-yi at a very fancy restaurant in town. 

The duo decided that Byul-yi’s friend from London, Seulgi, and her girlfriend, would probably enjoy the place.

Irene, Seulgi’s girlfriend, was the same age as Yongsun and they quickly clicked.

All four women were having a good time while drinking some wine and talking a lot.

When the food they ordered was finally served, Seulgi and Irene saw the way both Byul-yi and Yongsun behaved like a couple of birds.

Without even stopping chatting with their guests, Byul-yi started picking every piece of carrot from Yongsun’s plate to eat, and the brunette did the same with the cucumber from the younger woman’s plate.

Yongsun slightly pouted because the waiter had brought her juice full of ice and instantly, the light brown-haired woman grabbed a spoon and got rid of the problem.

Yongsun smiled and then fed the taller woman a piece of her meet:

__ This is so your style of meat, isn’t it? I think they used some paprika.

Byul-yi chewed the bite she received and nodded with a cute smile.

Irene found the duo very fun and charismatic and asked:

 __ How long have you been married?

Not only Byul-yi but also Yongsun laughed and ended up gasping. Even Seulgi laughed because she knew her girlfriend would think about what everybody else did.

Yongsun denied it with a hand gesture while still laughing, and Byul-yi just kept smiling.

__ We are not married.__ The dark-haired woman declared.

__ Ah, who needs papers? Seulgi and I have been dating for 4 years and none of us think about the ceremony. How about you? When Did you become an item?

Yongsun and Byul-yi exchanged a soft look and the younger one held her best friend’s hand.

__ So... we’ve been part of each other’s lives for 25 years. However, we’ve never been a couple.

__ Don’t tell me you guys are those types of people who like being in an open relationship.__ Irene thought they were kidding.

Both exclaimed in unison.

__ NOOOO!

__ Am I missing something?__ The very pale woman with red lipstick was confused.

Seulgi kissed her girl’s hand and said:

__ They are not dating or ing, babe. They are best friends.

Irene looked at the other three with a funny face and said:

__ No way you three are gonna mess with my head. If there are two people with more vibes of wives, I haven’t met them.

Byul-yi laughed and responded while cleaning Yongsun’s mouth with a napkin:

__ We understand your disbelief because everybody thinks the same when they first see us together, but we are really just friends.

Seulgi coughed and declared:

__ Not only when they see you and after the first time. I was 100% sure Byul-yi was planning to propose, just by the way she talked about you, Yongsun.

__ Hahahahaha. We get that a lot.__ Yongsun sipped a bit of B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter