New Year

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The family was in love with the little child of the Chinese woman and Stella spent hours and hours playing with the cute girl.

Byul-yi and Yongsun talked for days about what would be the best thing to do in order to help the illegal immigrant.

It was New Year’s Eve and the couple couldn’t simply relax and celebrate while someone’s life was at stake.

Mr. Moon ended up offering help. Even though he was retired now, he had been a diplomat and that brought him great connections in many places.

After making some calls, Byul-yi’s father explained that the best option for the woman and her child would be going back to her country and they all could provide a house and some job or money to start a small business.

Considering the Chinese lady had come to the USA hoping to get a better life and fell into a mafia scheme, she certainly had relatives in China waiting to come in the short or distant future too.

Mr. Moon also explained that helping the woman to become legal in the country was practically impossible with the government's new policies. So, they should ask the lady if she accepted his suggestion.

Byul-yi talked to the woman, and she got very emotional and grateful that this family was so dedicated to helping her, and she accepted immediately.

However, those things take time and now everybody should enjoy the celebration of New Year’s Eve.

But not only the couple but also their child couldn’t stop thinking about the Chinese little girl.

Byul-yi found Yongsun upstairs, sniffing Stella’s blanket and having a dreamy expression.

The taller woman hugged her wife from behind and kissed her neck while asking:

__ Why are you here by yourself, Ddun? And what’s up with Stella’s baby blanket?

The blonde turned around with a smile and placed her arms around her lover’s shoulders.

__ That little girl reminded me of baby Stella. I miss when she would fit into my arms and fall asleep.

__ Yes... She was so tiny and adorable. Not that these facts changed. __ The blue-haired woman giggled.

Yongsun stayed silent for a while until she gathered the courage to mention:

__ I know we haven’t had the talk and that it may be really soon but...

__ Tell me, Yong. What’s eating you inside?

The blonde smiled with hesitation:

__ I love being a mother. I miss holding a tiny kid all the time.I think I want more.

Byul-yi laughed and squeezed her wife’s cheeks, just like she would do with Stella.

__ It’s okay. You don’t need to worry. We can have a bigger family.

__ Really? You don’t think is crazy? We have been married for a short time.__ The blonde widened her eyes.

The handsome pretty woman giggled:

__ Yong, we have been to each other’s safety place for over 25 years. Nothing is too early for us.

Nodding her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter