The trip

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun and Byul-yi had been planning a big surprise for Stella, but the couple kept holding back because they didn’t find the courage to leave baby Helena while she was so little.

However, having Mrs. Kim back to the family and all the love and support from Mr. and Mrs. Moon made the two mothers feel a tiny less guilty about going ahead with the plan.

So, a month before Christmas, Byul-yi handed the 9-year-old an envelope and waited for her reaction.

Stella opened it and her eyes got all shiny and teary:

__ Mommystar... is it what I think it is?

__ I don’t know what you think it is, baby.__ The woman winked at her wife.

Those chubby cheeks trembled with excitement:

__ Are we finally going to visit little Nuan and her mom in China?

__ Yes, bunny!__ Yongsun couldn’t hold herself anymore.

Stella immediately lost her energy while worried about her baby sister:

__ OH EM GI! Mom! Mommy! You guys are the best! But wait! How about Helena? Isn’t bad taking a baby to a distant place?

__ Yeah... We don’t think is a good idea. That’s why Helena is staying with your grannies and grandpa. And we also have to go back fast.__ Byul-yi told her oldest daughter.

Yongsun held the girl with tenderness:

__ You understand that. Right, bunny?

__ Of course, mom. I can’t stay away from my sister for a long time. But I am really happy to have the chance to see Nuan again.__ The girl sat on Yongsun’s lap and the mother kissed her.

During the next few days, the couple took care of some business and organized everything in the house to let their parents feel comfortable and ready for any emergency.

The night before the trip, Yongsun cried after Helena fell asleep and Byul-yi felt her heart broken.

The brunette asked her wife if she wanted to cancel their plans, but the older one said they couldn’t do that to Stella.

So, despite their huge guilt, the two eternal best friends kissed their baby in the morning and left the house in tears.

Stella wiped her mom's face and told them she understood if they wanted to give up, but the small family took a cab to the airport.

Inside the airplane, Byul-yi kissed Yongsun, and they let their daughter sit between them while she got in the window seat and her wife in the aisle because the black-haired woman used to feel more comfortable knowing she could stand up fast if she wanted to pee.

They asked if the child wanted to watch a movie, and then they grabbed their books to read.

The first hours passed well, but then everyone got bored and fell asleep.

It took them 12 hours to land in Beijing and Byul-yi had told a business associate in advance about their arrival and a driver was waiting for the family at the airport.

The trio showered and had dinner at the restaurant of the hotel and watched some TV in their bedroom before going to bed.

It was not an appropriate time to visit anyone. So they tried to relax and rest to be able to have energy for the following day.

__ x__

Byul-yi had everything organized with the help of her business associate and his driver would be available for her and her family during their entire stay.

Ms. Ruomei, Nuan’s mother, had the small restaurant she had opened thanks to Yongsun and Byul-yi, and she would always start preparing everything since early.

The woman was positively shocked when she saw the saviors of her life smiling at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter