Greenhouse

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a few days into the new year, Mr. Moon and Stella took Byul-yi to the farm they had bought her as a gift.

The blue-haired woman was stunned by the beauty of the place, even though winter was still covering everything with snow.

The cute little girl hugged her mother’s leg and asked:

__ What do you think, mommystar?

__ Oh my God! It’s so beautiful! How did you guys find this place?

The tiny girl pouted:

__ I told Grandpa I wanted to give you a farm, but he didn’t allow me to spend all my money and helped me look for the perfect place.

The adult got on her knees to hold her daughter and kissed her cheeks.

__ He did the right thing. Your money is for your future. But I am really thankful. This is like our paradise. 

Stella asked:

__ Mommy, can we have horses someday?

__ Sure, bunny. Here, we can have many animals.

Mr. Moon called his daughter and grandchild to see the house on the farm and they had some hot chocolate inside.

Byul-yi’s father explained he had contacted some employees, and they had family members who needed to work and had experience with farms. And some of them had been taking care of the place since then.

Later, the trio could enjoy a great homemade meal and spend some time together, just laughing and sharing stories.

Both Byul-yi and Stella looked around and exchanged a smile because they knew what each other was thinking. 

__ Mom is gonna love this place, isn’t she?

The adult declared:

__ She is. And I think we should prepare a present for her too. 

__ Yessss, let’s do it! What could it be?

The blue-haired woman took some time thinking and then she smiled with her whole face:

__ How about we build your mom a greenhouse with her favorite flowers? We still have a little more than a month until her birthday. There won’t be as much time as we really need but... I just know she is going to be emotional.

Stella jumped around her mother and did a little dance, making her grandfather and the handsome, pretty woman laugh out loud.

The farm was a little distant from Boston, but a few hours later, they were back home to their other favorite person in the world.

Yongsun, who had never been very interested in cooking, had some private classes with Mrs. Moon and baked her girls some delicious cookies.

Mr. Moon hugged his wife with a smiley face and she was happy to see her husband so healthy and satisfied.

It was good having the family together.

__ x __

Yongsun had taken a shower and was in front of the mirror, staring at herself.

Byul-yi got inside their bedroom and sighed, full of adoration, at the view of the most beautiful woman in the world, according to her.

The younger one held her best friend from behind and kissed the mildly wet shoulders.

__ Why is my stunning wife cheating on me with herself?

Giggling, the shorter one caressed her lover’s arm and replied while admiring them together in the mirror now:

__ I was wondering if it worked. Do you think little Byul is growing inside of me?

__ I hope he or she is, but I don’t want the love of my life all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter