Living the time of her life

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stella entered the apartment with a cocky smile, took off her shades, and jumped on her biological mother.

Yongsun hugged her child, full of tenderness, and asked:

 __ How did you like your days at Auntie Wheein’s house?

The cute child kissed the dark-haired woman and replied while winking at the adult who was standing at the door:

__ It’s always nice staying with Auntie Wheein, but Auntie Hyejin is the one who saves me from starving.

The woman with a cute deep dimple on the right cheek rolled her eyes and exclaimed:

__ Okay, trash my cooking skills in front of me. I don’t mind...

Stella saw her new mother coming from the bedroom and ran in her direction.

The light-brown-haired woman picked the girl and lifted her to the level of her chest.

__Hey bunny! Missed you!

__ Me too, mommystar. What’s this bruise on your neck?

Unconsciously, Byul-yi exchanged looks with her wife and both blushed when she said:

__ Oh, it must have been a mosquito bite. I’m allergic to insects.

__ Wow, Mommy! It’s so big. I’ll help you take care of this.

Wheein chuckled and commented:

__Wow, this mosquito must be a monster. It’s similar to the one that shows up very often at my place when Hyejin goes to visit.

The hot brunette, who had just entered the apartment, glanced at the wives with a suggestive expression.

__ I BET they are from the same species.__ The woman smirked.

Yongsun stood up and pulled Stella:

__ Come with me for a minute, baby. I wanna show you something.

As soon as the child was gone, Byul-yi gave the other two an angry look:

__ What the hell! Can’t you guys stop with the innuendos around my child?

__ Hold on a minute! We have to discuss some things. First, not even a week? Where is your speech about “we’re just close friends”? How did it happen? Don’t you have self-control?__ Wheein spoke like a gun.

The older girl sighed and moved closer to her friends to whisper:

__ It was actually yesterday. I never meant to do anything like that, but I found out Yong had never... experienced an . That shocked me so much that I offered to help.

Hyejin smirked:

__Ah, the American lesbian dream. Find a girl who was never eaten properly and be her first.

The light-brown-haired girl explained:

__No! I had never thought about that. And my intention was just to give her the initial push. 

Wheein smiled:

__So... How was it? 

Byul-yi her lips and blushed:

 __ No comments.

 __ Come on, lesbian! Give us something! I won the bet. So I deserve it.__ Hyejin exclaimed.

__ Who said that? You picked one month, not some days.__ The shorter girl protested 

__ One month is closer to two or three days than two months.__ Hyejin made a funny face.

Wheein smiled and responded:

__ Technically, you said one month exactly, and I said less than two months. So I am the winner if it’s between one and fifty-nine days. But let’s just settle as a tie.

__ ! Alright! Alright.

Byul-yi waited until they reached an agreement and responded:

__ Look, Yong and I haven’t talked about what happened. I don’t know how she feels about it, but I don’t want to ruin our relationship. Plus, Stella is a child. I want to keep her safe, living as the kid she is.

__ Honey, Stella is too smart. She gets things pretty fast. __ Hyejin commented.

__ I know. But I will protect her innocence and childhood as much as I can.

Wheein exchanged looks with Hyejin and pouted:

__ This greasy ball is such a natural mother! I hate her.

Byul-yi and the brunette cracked up.

___ x ___

The seven-year-old girl was wearing very fashionable clothes for someone riding a horse. However, that was a Moon Byul-yi thing too. Like mother, like daughter.

The child had asked permission to learn how to ride a horse and Yongsun agreed, under the condition that her partner would attend the classes with their daughter.

Byul-yi was having as much fun as the little one, and they had been practicing with the instructor for a couple of hours.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter