A teeny-tiny yet powerful enemy

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byul-yi had had a wild night with her recent affair and usually, she would send the woman home as soon as they finished. However, this one was pleasant and fun. So, the girl stayed all night.

The light brown-haired woman was feeling lazy, but she forced herself to get up and take a shower.

Her guest made herself comfortable and prepared breakfast for them both.

Suddenly Byul-yi heard the intercom, and she went to check it, even though it was extremely odd that the doorman would bother her at 8 am on a Sunday.

__ I’m so sorry, Ms. Moon. But your daughter is here, asking to see you. __ The man spoke with embarrassment.

The light-brown-haired woman was astonished:

__ My daughter???

__ Yes. A cab, those Uber kind, just dropped her.

Byul-yi said and walked around the apartment to check if there was anything inappropriate :

__ Ah... Right. Send her up.

The girl was very annoyed:

__ Your daughter? What the hell, Byul-yi? Why didn’t you tell me?

The brown-haired female exhaled before talking:

__ Look, I have no time for this now. Can you please put on some clothes? 

__ What? You owe me an explanation!

Byul-yi ignored the woman and pushed her into the bedroom while trying to make the mess a little more organized.

5 minutes later, the doorbell rang, and she ran to welcome Stella.

The little girl jumped on the handsome brunette, and Moonbyul grabbed her.

__ Morning, Mommystar!

__ Morning, bunny. What are you doing here?__ Byul-yi tried to sound calm.

The girl pouted, making the adult think of her best friend since the child was just like her mother.

__ I miss you. You are the one working a lot now.

__ Where is your mom and how did you know how to come here?

The child walked around making an impatient face:

__ Mom is sleeping. I just used her phone and pressed the Uber app, paid with her card online, and sent them your address. Just like Aunt Hyejin does all the time to all places.

__ It’s not possible that a child this size can do these things by herself.__ Byul-yi’s date couldn’t keep quiet.

Stella glared at the stranger with a murderous look.

__ Who is that?

Byul-yi and the woman exchanged an awkward glance and the businesswoman responded:

__ It’s a friend of mine. Stell, I gotta call your mom. She must be freaking out.

__ Friend, huh? Like all those girls at the club?__ Stella made a judgy face.

Obviously, the woman felt extremely embarrassed to be the center of attention of such a small child.

__ Are you sure she is a child and not a dwarf?

Byul-yi was calling Yongsun but said before she heard her friend’s voice:

__ Oh, I wouldn’t go there if I were you. She has a very high IQ and will make sure you regret anything you say.

__ Damn! And you don’t make any effort to teach her how to be humble...__ The girl shook her head.

Byul-yi made a gesture to shut the woman up and went to a corner to speak on the phone with Yongsun.

When she was back, she asked Stella:

__ Have you had breakfast, bunny?

__ No, mommystar. Is mom angry at me?__ The black-haired cute girl asked with a worried expression.

Byul-yi sighed:

__ She is more upset than angry, but you know her. When she arrives, let her vent her emotions.

__ OK.

Byul-yi caressed the child’s hair:

__ I’m gonna fix you some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter