Tella

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole Moon family was living in a total state of happiness.

As their other daughters had no plans to marry anytime soon and their oldest one had been out of the closet for decades, neither Mr. nor Mrs. Moon had flirted with the idea of holding a brand new grandchild.

Their first experience as grandparents had been with Stella, and they were totally whipped.

Now Helena was a natural blonde or light brown-haired version of Byul-yi and the baby was as adorable as the older sister.

Yongsun had recovered from the labor very well and fast and the newly born was extremely healthy.

None of the mothers had experienced sleep deprivation for two main reasons: Helena was an angel and they had an entire army ready to cover for them.

During the first 4 months, it was common to see Byul-yi’s sisters staying in the house to help with the new member of the family.

Byul-yi also postponed her return to the company as much as she could. And once again, Wheein’s and Hyejin’s help were fundamental.

During Helena’s first six or seven months, there were so many visitors in the house that it seemed like a daily party.

Stella was the one enjoying the situation the most since she loved the house full of people and the warmth of being part of a big family. Plus, the cute girl could spend hours just admiring her tiny sister.

The baby was totally easygoing, and she was rarely heard crying. That’s why Byul-yi and Yongsun knew the only thing nobody could mess up with their daughter’s feeding schedule.

Helena didn’t care about loud music, people screaming, dogs barking, or adults squeezing her cheeks. However, she would release a supersonic cry if Yongsun didn’t shovel those s full of milk in at the proper time.

Byul and her wife had agreed that their new baby should be fed as long as possible. Despite that, Yongsun got mildly sick when Helena was 10 months and they had to substitute for a bottle with formula to avoid the child getting what the mother had.

Around that time, baby Helena had already started walking clumsily and the cute little angel suddenly became very hyper-active during the day and calm at night, for the old grandparents and joy of parents.

Not that it was difficult to take care of baby Helena. On the contrary, she would be sitting very quietly if Mr. Moon or Byul-yi read any story to her or if Mrs. Moon or Yongsun sang any song. It was not necessary to be a lullaby.

Obviously, the rich couple could afford not only one nanny but an entire staff. Nevertheless, neither of them trusted their child with a stranger.

Besides that, the Moons would get offended if those precious moments were taken away and they would never acc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter