Girls' night

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi called Byul-yi telling her friend that she and her wife were back to the USA and saying she missed all the girls and wondered if they couldn’t meet.

The older one responded she missed everybody too, but she couldn’t give a definitive answer because as a married woman and mother of 4, there were others to consult and take into consideration.

Later, the businesswoman commented with Hyejin and Wheein about Seulgi’s suggestion and the couple loved the idea.

They even said that they were mentally tired and that they needed something like that.

When Moonbyul shared the talk between her and her friend with Yongsun, the black-haired woman also felt excited. However, none of them had gotten used to hiring nannies and they would have to think of a suitable solution.

Just to think about meeting Chorong and Bomi, Yongsun got very happy.

Mrs. Kim was visiting and immediately offered to stay with the kids in the house.

Byul-yi thought that it might be tiring for the older woman, even though the children were well-behaved.

Yongsun’s mother said she would ask Mrs. Moon to join her and the couple loved the idea despite being still worried about that situation.

None of them wanted to be a burden to their old ladies, and Stella heard their mothers debating.

__ Omma, mommystar... In my opinion, you should have some fun. It’s been a long time you don’t go out alone.

Byul-yi pulled the girl to sit on her lap and commented:

__ We have lots of fun though, bunny. Spending time with you and your siblings means the world to us.

__ I know, mommystar. But you guys should date more, kiss more... you know...__ The girl smirked.

Yongsun laughed and squeezed her daughter’s cheeks:

__ Little girl, stop growing up that fast.

Smiling, Stella answered:

__ But seriously, Mom, I can help grannies with the kids. It’s just for a night. And they all sleep early, anyway.

Byul-yi and Yongsun exchanged a look, and she asked:

__ Are you sure, Stell?

__ Of course! And I bet Grandpa will be here too. So there will be 3 adults in the house.__ The cute girl commented.

Byul-yi said to her wife:

__ Yeah, I’m sure he will. And he is good at entertaining kids.

__ Okay, I can feel less guilty if my children are with our parents and our guardian angel with cute cheeks.__ The black-haired woman declared.

Byul-yi agreed and kissed her daughter:

__ I know. Me too.

Later, the brown-haired woman called her friend Seulgi and confirmed they could meet.

Yongsun also called Wheein and Hyejin to tell them the details of the girls’ night out.

It was decided that the friends would meet on the following Saturday if they could contact all the girls.

__ x __

After the confirmation of most of their friends, Wheein, Hyejin, Yongsun, and Byul-yi discussed where they could gather without worrying about an hour or how to go back home.

As Wheein and Hyejin’s place was not so big, they cut it from the list.

None of them thought it was a good idea to use Byul-yi and Yongsun’s house either because of the children.

A hotel could be nice, but they still needed to restrain themselves.

All of their friends were coming from other states or countries. So their houses were also out of the list.

Finally, Byul-yi suggested her farm, considering the house was huge, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter