Bunny at rescue

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stella showed interest in playing soccer. So Byul-yi enrolled the child at a school for girls and Yongsun agreed they would take turns to pick their daughter up.

The blue-haired mother decided to go watch the cute and younger version of her wife playing on Saturday and she went by bike since the soccer school was near their house.

Obviously, Stella smiled from ear to ear as soon as she saw her mommy star and happiness increased 100% at the moment Byul-yi started cheering loudly.

After the game, the child asked if they could have ice cream and the adult replied affirmatively.

Byul-yi and Stella stopped by a snack bar and savored their dessert and minutes later, the mother sat the child on the backseat of the bike and rode through a park.

They were about to leave the park and turn right, which would lead to their street when the little girl begged her mother to stop the bike 

Scared, Byul-yi got off the bike and asked:

__ What’s going on, bunny?

__ Mommystar, look! They were abandoned.__ The cute girl was about to cry, pointed at a box with some little kittens.

The blue-haired woman sighed and strolled towards the bush where the box was.

Glancing at the child, the adult stated:

__ They are pretty young. Their eyes are still closed.

Finally bursting into tears, Stella said:

 __ Oh Mommy, they are gonna die without anyone to protect them. Can we rescue them?

Sighing, Byul-yi thought for a while and then responded:

__ We can bring them with us but… As soon as we get home, we’re taking them to the vet and after, to an animal shelter.

__ Okay, Mommy. Let’s go, please!

The adult placed the box very carefully on the backseat and asked Stella to keep her hands on the side as support. Meanwhile, Byul-yi had to walk and pull the bike to their house.

Yongsun was reading a book upstairs, close to the window, and she found that view a little weird.

Curious, the other mother decided to welcome her wife and daughter to check what was going on.

__ Oh no, you didn’t...

__ Relax, Yong. We’re taking them to the vet now.__ The blue-haired woman kissed her best friend’s cheek and went inside to grab the car key.

The mother thought she should be honest with her daughter.

__ Bunny, don’t get too attached. This house is not the best place for many pets. Even for Tom is not ideal.

Stella sniffer, trying to pretend she was not crying, and responded with a faint smile:

__ Okay, mom. Mommystar is helping me to help them. They are really babies. Too fragile.

Yongsun felt her heart being squeezed by the sadness in her child’s voice and her hair behind the ear with tenderness.

Byul-yi came back a couple of minutes later and waited for Stella to get inside the car, put on the seatbelt, and hold the box of kittens properly.

___ x ___

The vet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter