Blossoming

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stella had turned 11 years old, and she asked Yongsun to have her hair cut around her shoulders.

Both mothers deeply inside felt sad because the girl’s hair was a piece of art and the length was below her .

Despite of that, they supported their daughter’s choice and got extremely proud when Stella said she would donate the hair to a child with cancer.

Byul-yi and Yongsun thought the girl would suffer at least a bit the moment her hair was cut. Nonetheless, Stella had the brightest smile, and she asked her mothers if they could visit a hospital soon.

Of course, both women guaranteed she would help someone really fast, and they got in touch with an NGO that a project to help children who were struggling with that terrible disease.

It was a beautiful and emotional day for the family when Stella handed her hair wig to a nine-year-old girl who was recovering after fighting for 4 years.

A month later, Stella was practicing volleyball at school when she felt sick and fainted.

The girl was taken to the nurse and taken care of.

As the school doctor checked on her, didn’t find anything wrong and the girl felt better, she was released to go back to classes.

Stella watched a couple of classes and went to the bathroom during the break.

As soon as the girl pulled down her , she sighed and sat on the toilet with an upset face.

The younger version of Yongsun knew her mother had taken Helena to the doctor. So she called her other mother and asked Byul-YI to please drop by her school urgently.

Obviously, the brunette canceled everything she had to do and drove to her daughter’s school faster than the wind.

Byul-yi called Stella back as soon as she was inside the building and the girl described the right direction to get to the bathroom she was.

The older woman opened the door carefully and asked with a worried voice:

__ What is it, baby? Are you okay?

Sighing, the 11-year-old replied without energy:

__ Mommystar, remember that talk omma and you had with me about how babies are made and how a female body works?

__ Yes.

Stella whined:

__ I thought things would happen to me when I got a bit older... I think I have just stopped being a child.

Byul-yi felt emotional but also sorry when she heard her daughter’s disappointment.

__ Honey, are you in pain?

__ Yes, a bit. I am also feeling so sad, mom. I don’t know exactly why.__ Stella pouted and her mother knew, even though she couldn’t see her.

There was tenderness in her voice:

__ Stell, this is normal. When we start transitioning from a child to a teen, the body receives a lot of hormones that affect our mood. It’s not just a physical change.

__ I remember you told me, mommy... But this ...

The adult asked gently:

__ Bunny, will you be okay by yourself for a little while? I’ll get a kit with the nurse and help you out so that I can take you home.

Stella took half a minute to respond, and she spoke in her baby voice, which she just used when she was extremely sick and fragile:

__ Please, mommystar... Come back fast...

__ Pink promise, sweetie.__ Byul-yi left the bathroom in a hurry.

The mother knew the school very well. So she found the nurse in the blink of an eye and explained the situation.

The woman was gentle and gave her a pad and some wet wipes.

Getting back to the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter