New house

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The couple found a magnificent house in Boston, with Mr. Moon’s help, and they hired proper people to take care of the transport of the most important things.

Yongsun decided she wanted new furniture. So they donated a lot of things from both the house and Byul-yi’s old apartment to less fortunate people.

Wheein and Hyejin also found a magnificent apartment in Boston and helped with things related to the company, like informing the clients that the physical base would migrate to the East.

Stella was the most excited among them all and worried about her pets. 

The little girl couldn’t imagine Tomato and the cat family being sent to another state by plane. 

Knowing how sensitive her daughter was, Byul-yi calmed her down by saying they could go by car while Yongsun would fly.

The blonde pouted and informed that she didn’t want to travel without her family and that they should all face the road journey together. 

And that’s exactly what they did. The couple, her kids, the dog, and the cats headed to Boston by car and had a tiring but very fun trip.

While staying in a motel room on the road, all of them experienced living like most people who have short money do and that made the blue-haired woman think in many things.

The seven-year-old girl adored spending a night sleeping between her mommystar and her omma and they kissed her and made her giggle for hours.

The family arrived at their house on December 20th and the cold of winter was very present in Boston.

Although Byul-yi had been born in winter and she hated hot weather, she was always fragile around extremely gelid temperatures too.

That didn’t stop her from playing in the snow with little Stella.

Yongsun smiled from ear to ear, making a video of the two loves of her life.

Mrs. Moon and her other daughters showed up to welcome the trio and ended up cooking for them.

Byul-yi hadn’t realized how much she missed her other family.

The Moon sisters explained their father was preparing some kind of surprise. So he wouldn’t drop by before Byul-yi’s birthday.

The following day, Yongsun and Stella went out to buy things to prepare a special party for their loved one while Byul-yi visited her father.

Mrs. Moon met Yongsun on the street as they had planned, and she took both mother and daughter to some of the best places to buy what they needed.

On the 22nd, Mr. Moon finally paid a visit to Yongsun and Stella and he kept whispering things only the cute girl could listen and she didn’t stop giggling.

The blue-haired woman suspected her father was sharing his secret gift with her daughter, and she thought it was adorable.

Of course, Moon Byul-ui knew her whole family and Yongsun better than the palm of her hand. So she was used to their way of trying to surprise her.

The thing that was really unexpected for the businesswoman was seeing all of her and Yongsun’s friends in Boston at that time of the year.

Chorong, Bomi, Sunmi, Seulgi her partner Irene, and many others had been hiding in Wheein and Hyejin’s apartment until the moment of the party.

Despite getting extremely emotional, Byul-y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter