Stella's birthday

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun’s cycle was like a clock. So when her period didn’t come after the third expected date, she started believing the universe was conspiring in her little family’s favor.

Afraid of false alarms, the woman didn’t mention any of her suspicions and anxieties to her wife beforehand.

The brunette bought a couple of those pregnancy test kits and waited for an opportunity to be alone at home.

Byul-yi had to leave early the following day for an important meeting, so the dark-haired woman took her chance as soon as she dropped Stella at school.

Yongsun drove carefully back home, but her heart was speeding like a professional pilot.

Once she peed on the stick, the brunette hesitated to look at it. Somehow, it was hard to face the truth because she was afraid of false alarms.

It’s fair to say that Yongsun waited for over 10 minutes to look at the little thing.

When she finally did, the businesswoman realized one test was not enough for her brain or heart. So, she did all 3 and spent the rest of the day in some kind of trance.

Byul-yi’s middle sister picked Stella up at school and brought her home, spending some time with the child and Yongsun.

The brunette tried to focus on her sister-in-law, but her mind kept flying away, wondering what to say to her wife when Byul came home from work.

Stella found her mother a little weirder than usual and gave Yongsun a very warm hug and a kiss on the cheeks.

__ Are you okay, mom?

The adult was surprised with her child’s perception:

__ Yes, bunny. Why do you ask?

__ I don’t know. You seem....off.

The brunette caressed her daughter and smiled brightly:

__ Just a bit tired. But don’t worry.

Less than two hours later, Byul-yi arrived and gave her two girls a bunch of kisses.

The adult had promised her daughter that they would play a bit of video game. However, Byul-yi was the kind of parent who made rules. So, she told the girl to have a shower and eat something before their playtime.

Without complaints, Stella blew a kiss to each of their moms and went upstairs.

The businesswoman smiled seductively and gave her wife a peck on the lips.

Yongsun glanced at her best friend with a dozen different emotions, and yet was too dry to produce any word.

Byul-yi sniffed her wife’s neck and whispered after kissing her ear:

__ It’s okay to be scared. Happiness is too good to lose and we tend to worry things will go wrong whenever everything is too perfect.

__ How did you know? Did someone say anything? Wait...What are you talking about?__ The black-haired woman had a mini anxiety crisis.

Giggling, the taller one massaged her shoulders softly:

__ Calm down, Ddun. I just know you like the palm of my hand. You are late for several days. And by your panicked face, I assumed you found out we’re...

The brunette jumped onto her partner’s neck and hugged her tight:

__ God, you are so perfect! Handsome and witty. That’s such a turn-on! Yes, we are... pregnant.

__ So... we are gonna wait to tell, I imagine...

Sighing, Yongsun nodded:

__ Yes, Byul-ah. As much as I am dying to tell Stell, you know how the first months are fragile. I don’t want her all hyped and then something happens...

The younger one hugged her lover with tenderness and kissed her forehead.

__ I understand we must be careful. But nothing is gonna happen to our baby. We’re both gonna take excellent care of you two.

Yongsun smiled:

__ I can’t believe there is a baby star growing inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter