Possessive Moon

Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun had been discussing an enormous project with a very rich investor from Chicago for a couple of weeks and they met several times for lunch or dinner.

Byul-yi arrived from a trip to London and went to the company around 2 PM.

The woman got off the elevator and saw a man in his thirties acting all touchy towards Yongsun and the older woman didn’t seem to care and kept smiling brightly.

The blue-haired woman got closer to her best friend and was welcomed with a huge grin by Yongsun’s work mode.

__ Oh, here she is. Mr. Johnson, this is Moon Byul-yi, my...

The younger woman wrapped her arm around the brunette’s waist and interrupted her:

__ Wife. I’m the wife.

__ Oh, nice to meet you.__ The man tried to smile.

The dark-haired woman felt awkward and made an attempt to light the mood:

__ Byul-yi is being modest. She is much more than a wife. This is the co-founder of our company and the head of many of our most important projects.

The entrepreneur smiled, but the woman gave him a disdainful look before replying:

__ It’s very good to know that. It fascinates me when women put in extra effort to keep a career. Maybe we can talk more another time, Mrs. Moon.

__ Maybe. We’ll see.

The guy tried to lean to kiss Yongsun’s cheek and failed since Byul hugged her from behind and kept glaring at him.

__ It was a lovely lunch, Yongsun. I hope we can repeat it 

__ Ah, likewise. Have a good day, Mr. Johnson.__ Yongsun was flustered by the lack of air circulating between her body and Byul-yi’s.

The taller woman just realized that Wheein had been standing there the whole time when the man left. However, she was angry and her brain just processed her wife’s sweet little hand waving at the business executive.

With a very aggressive tone, Byul-yi declared:

__ We’re not doing business with this man!

Yongsun frowned and asked:

__ What’s wrong with you? Why are you acting so weird since you arrived? All clingy at work and impolite with a possible investor...

__ I’ve already told you business with that man is not gonna happen. He is obviously just thinking about getting into your pants!__ The younger woman shouted.

Yongsun didn’t like her best friend’s tone and shouted back:

__ What if he is thinking of that? Nothing is gonna happen. The world is in a huge crisis right now. He’s bringing 500 million to the table. We shouldn’t waste this chance. And what’s with you thinking you can give me orders?

__ I’m speaking like your business partner. If one of us disagrees, things don’t happen. And I am not gonna accept money from a guy who clearly has second intentions. If it’s about money, I can bring some female clients who will easily invest a couple of billions in our company.

The brunette was getting angrier:

__ Ah, if it’s a thirsty lesbian drooling over you, there is nothing wrong. Yeah, right!

__ Lesbians are mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter