Hana meets Minho

He's The Guy I Want, The One I Can't Have

I managed to type this but I think it's a bit of cliffhanger... but anyways, I still updated... *grins*
 
-------------------------------------------

Hana is meeting Heerin in an Ice Cream Parlor near the soccer field where the game is held.

"Anyway, I'm going to leave. My sister is probably waiting for me." Heerin told Key, standing up slinging her bag on her shoulder.

"Can I go?" Key asked and stood up too. 

"Wae?" Heerin asked confused on why Key suddenly wants to go.

"Nothing, I just like to meet her." Key simply answered. But in reality, he would like to meet Hana to know more about Heerin. Key likes Heerin but only Minho knows.

"Oh... okay. Then let's go." Heerin held onto Key's arm while they walk away, ditching Minho's game.

--------------------------------------------

Hana was sitting by herself when Heerin and Key came. "Eonni..." Hana smiled when she saw them.

"Hey Hana..." Heerin waved sitting across her and Key beside Heerin. "By the way... Hana, I'd like you to meet my classmate, Key. And Key, this is Hana, my sister and Hami's twin." Heerin introduced them to each other.

"Nice to meet you, Hana." Key smiled then turned to Heerin. "They're totally identical." Heerin giggled at his statement.

"Of course they're identical. They're twins." They settled their things. "Hana, sorry we're late. We drop by at the game across the street." Heerin told her.

"It's fine eonni. I was there earlier too."

Heerin looked at her teasingly. "You went there? Wae? To see Hyungshik?"

"Yes and No. Yes I went there and no, I didn't went there to see Hyungshik. I didn't went there on my own, I was with Luna... plus, his teammates begged me to come." Hana replied at Heerin's accusation.

"Somehow I don't find it difficult to say that she's not Hami. They are totally different." It was Key.

"Well congratulations! You're the fourth." Heerin grinned clapping her hands

"Fourth what?" Key asked.

"You're the fourth person to differentiate me and Hami. But oppa, if you see me on the streets, you'll probably think that it's Hami and not me." Hana giggled.

"Woah... you're totally Hana. Hami giggles like there is no tomorrow but you do it like a little kid." Key shakes his head.

"That's the charm of my sisters. If Hyungshik sees Hami, he'll think it's Hana but it'll weird him out since Hami gets comfortable around new people easily. But if Minho sees Hana, he'll think it's Hami but it won't weird him out. He'll probably fall in love with her." Heerin whispered the last sentence only for Key to hear.

"What's that?" Hana asked.

"Nothing!" Key and Heerin shakes their head. It became silent after that. Suddenly there's a ringing phone. It was Key and it was Minho who was calling.

-PHONECALL-

"Oh Minho! What's up? The game didn't start yet or you're not playing?" Key asked wondering why he was talking to Minho.

"Where's Hami?" Minho asked.

"Who? Hami? Why?" Key asked back. Hana and Heerin looks at Key at the sound of Hami's name.

"Last time I saw her she told me she'll come see my game." Minho said.

"Since when did you care?" Key was wondering what's got into Minho that he's acting like that.

"Is Heerin with you? Let me talk to her."

"Hey Minho! What's up?" Heerin asked.

"Where's Hami?" He asked again.

Heerin smirked then grinned. "Hami is with us. Why?" Key looked at Hana completely understanding what Heerin was planning. Hana is looking at the door thinking Hami would come.

"Can you tell her to come and see me and keep her promise?" Minho asked with a tidbit of pleading.

"Yea sure, I'll tell her. In 10 minutes we'll be there, bye." Heerin hangs up and looked at Key. Heerin looks at Hana with eyebrows going up ad down. She grabs her bag and took a uniform set she just picked up and threw it to Hana. "Tie your hair up." Heerin told her.

---------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes Heerin went out of the restroom with Hana's folded uniform in her hands. Key smirked and looked at the restroom door. Hana went out wearing the same uniform as Heerin and Hami's.

"For a moment there I forgot that you're Hana." Key chuckled meaning that nothing's different between Hana and Hami's physical appearance

"Eonni~~~" Hana whined. "Why do I have to do this?"

"Because Minho is looking for Hami, Hami is downtown and Hami likes Minho. And because Hami is your sister... twin sister at that, you should help her." Heerin points out making sense.

Hana pouted. "But I don't know him." She whined.

"Don't worry Hana. Minho will probably be the most handsome person you will ever see in the game." Key answered for Heerin "Oh, but there's Park Hyungshik too." He added.

Heerin glared at him. "You sound so gay..."

"You sound so jealous..." Key retorted and looked away blushing. "Are you?" Key teased.

"Of course not. Why would I? Anyway, Hana needs to get there without anyone noticing that she's not Hami or else we'll be busted." Heerin changed the topic.

"Aren't we supposed to go together? There are tons of people out there students from Intercontinental Preparatory Academy. We   wouldn't want them to see a  student  from their rival school bringing one of their luxurious uniform do they?" Key winked and fixed his school bag.

"Still I feel uncomfortable holding this one, it feels like having gold." Heerin teased at Hana. IPA student's uniform were made by the best tailors in the city.

"Give it to me I'm gonna put it in my bag." Hana zipped it up in her bag.

"If Hami sees us together wearing the same school uniform, she'll freak out." Heerin walks out first.

Hana and Key are walking together trailing behind Heerin. "Oppa! We have a problem." Hana said, thumb and index finder on her chin. Heerin stopped to wait for them hearing that they have a problem.

"What is it?" Both Key and Heerin asked.

"What does Hami call Minho-ssi? Oppa or sunbaenim, so we won't get caught."

"I don't know, but I heard her once call him oppa." Key said.

"She calls him oppa from the very beginning so don't use sunbaenim. I know you're used to call Hyungshik 'sunbaenim' but Hami never uses that on Minho." Heerin pointed out and walks ahead of them again.

"Then I'll call him oppa like Hami does?" Hana asked Key.

"Of course. Don't worry I'll be by your side or your eonni will kill me." Key chuckled.

"You like Heerin eonni don't you oppa?" Hana whispered. Heerin is still few steps ahead of them.

"Is it that obvious?" He asked, eyes squinted.

"For me it is but...... I don't think she notices so you're safe."

"I liked her for I don't know since when. No one noticed but you and Minho." Key confessed.

"I can help." Hana offered.

"It would be great. Thank you." Key laughed.

"We're here!" Heerin yelled at them.

"Eonni! Oppa! What do I do? My heart is falling. I'm nervous." Hana fidgets.

"Don't worry!" Heerin held onto her arm. "We'll be here."

"Minho!" Key called looking for Minho on the bench.

"Minho is out on the field." Someone said.

"Who is that?" Hana asked, standing beside Heerin.

"That's coach Heo." Heerin told her.

"Oh coach! He called me earlier, I thought he's out of the field." Said Key.

"Yea, I heard that. He's waiting for our Hami here." Coach Heo motioned toward Hana. 

"MINHO!!!!" Someone shouted in the field. While the ball was in the air both Minho and Hyungshik jumped to hit the ball using the head but instead of hitting the ball, they hit each other accidentally. The game was halted and both players were rushed into the benches, there's no medics and no first aid kit. Minho's left side of forehead  was bleeding too much. Nobody knows what to do until Hana walks up to him and sat beside him talking something out from her bag. A white handkerchief, gauze, cotton, hydrogen peroxide, and a medical tape. 

"What the heck is Hana bringing with her?" Key whispered asking Heerin.

"Hana wants to be a doctor so it's just normal sight for us, her family to see her bringing stuffs like that. She's going abroad to study medicine when she finishes high school." Heerin told him

"Hami..." Minho said in his weak voice.

"You should call an ambulance." Hana told coach Heo. "Oppa, just stay still okay?" Hana smiled at him holding his right rand. She started working on his wound and after 10 minutes, she's done. "There, you're all good, you just need to go to the hospital for a check-up." Minho was holding on Hana's white– now red handkerchief because of the blood.

"Excuse me Hami, can I ask for your help. The ambulance caught an accident along the way so it will be long before they will reach us and the other team's player was in bad shape too." Coach Heo told Hana. Hana looked at Heerin and Key, frightened. She can't go because Hyungshik and Luna and probably all of the Intercontinental Preparatory Academy will know it's her since they just have 500 students.

 

"I'll do it. Han- Hami, just stay there." Heerin steps up and went to the other team with Hana's first aid kit.

"Minho, your hyung is here." Key said sitting beside Hana who is beside Minho. "Are you still fine?" Key asked and Hana nodded.

"We need to get you in the hospital before mom and dad gets the news. C'mon." His brother and Key helped him stand up but he looked back. Hana stared at him with her big round eyes asking why.

"Can you come with us in the hospital?" He asked. Hana looked at Key.

"I'll just call Heerin, let's go." Key motioned for her to follow.

-------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Heerin was helping out Hyungshik. "Eonni? Heerin eonni?" Luna asked when she saw Heerin.

"Hey Luna..." Heerin simply greeted while working on Hyungshik's wound.

"Hana was here earlier but she left saying that she needs to meet with you." Luna told her.

"Yea, we're together a while ago but I sent her home, I think she's sick." Heerin reasoned.

"Hana is sick?" Hyungshik suddenly asked.

"Uh...yea?" 

"Oh anyway, Hyungshik oppa, this is Heerin eonni, Hana's sister." Luna introduced.

"You can do that later Luna, right now, we need to treat his wound while the ambulance is not here yet."

-------------------------------------------------