Present Diary

He's The Guy I Want, The One I Can't Have

Here it is again, it's kind of cliffhanger because I'm posting it bit by bit, but, it's very soon, Minho will know soon, as in real soon,

Comments are appreciated and loved...^^

If you're asking what is the present diary all about, it's like it's the continuation of the foreword...

-----------------------------

Present Diary:

It wasn’t my intention. If I can just easily put this feelings into trash, I already did. I’ve tried telling myself that I’ve done this with Hyungshik sunbae, ignoring all the affections for him, but for Minho oppa, those kinds of feelings are overflowing out of me that I can’t even control them. I know that doing this will ease the guilt, Hami will talk to me again and… maybe I can manipulate my feelings through this.

-----------------------------

Hami’s P.O.V.

My heart is jumping in joy because this is the first time that Minho oppa gave… well, sent me flowers. I’m even jumping and turning all around the room in happiness. I can’t believe that he finally likes me. Every moment of my life, I’ve been insecure with my twin sister because she’s always better than me at everything we do. Mom likes her more, dad likes her more; probably Heerin eonni does too. She’s the perfect child in our family and she’s the perfect girl for every guy.

“Ah! I need to send him a message. Phone, phone, phone.” Where’s the damn phone when you need it. “Found it!”

What will I say?

‘Thanks for the flower that you sent, oppa. They’re very lovely.’

Ahhh, I feel sugar-coated by that one. Delete, delete, delete, then how about…

‘Oppa, the flowers you sent are very pretty. Thank you. I’ll let you hear the performance next time ^^.’

Yea, that’s right. It’s not like me but it’s the most appropriate thing to say. Hit the send button, and there you go.

End

-----------------------------

Minho arrived home, and their mom is still not there. “Are we still going or not?” Minho asked seeing his brother.

“Actually, you are right on time.” His brother started unloading their luggage. “Mom already left.” H paused. “With dad of course, they said it’s a sudden change so we’ll just stay here.”

“Really?”

“Yea, so now you can go attend Hami’s recital.” His brother smirked. “I see you went to look for her.”

Minho shrugged and leaned on his car. “Not really, I gave her flowers. I was feeling guilty that I can’t go and Key said that she was expecting me to come.”

“You don’t usually care about stuffs concerning girls. Why now?” His brother teased. “Here’s your luggage, unpack upstairs. It seems that you need to go somewhere after.”

Minho just chuckled while pulling his luggage with him heading inside the house, up to his room.

-----------------------------

“Hey, what’s up? Why are you calling?” Key asked. He was with Heerin on the kitchen preparing lunch.

“Where are you?” Minho asked.

“Still here at Heerin’s. Are you already in Incheon?” Heerin looked at Key asking if it’s Minho and he nodded.

“No. I’m here at home. Mom left us here; she went with dad so yea. What time will you be leaving for the recital?”

“.” Key murmured. “Around 2:00PM. Hami needs to get there for rehearsals. It will start at 3:00. Why?” He asked.

“Nothing. I’m just asking so I know where to look for you guys.”

“Why? Are you going now? You told me last time that you don’t really care.”

“I didn’t say anything like that.” Minho defended.

“Yea you didn’t. But you don’t like her right? Why bother?” Key put it on speaker phone, Minho doesn’t know.

“Key, does Hami have split personality?”

“No. Are you crazy? Hami? Split personality? The kid is just plain hyper, okay.” Key explained.

"Yah, what is that all about? Why didn't you tell me?" Heerin whispered loudly.

"Is Heerin there? Why do I hear her?" Minho suddenly asked.

"Ah, she's just asking for help. I'll call you back. Bye." And Key hangs up on him.

...

"What was that all about?" Heerin asked.

"About what?"

"You mean, all this time, he doesn't like my sister?" Heerin asked again.

"Well..." Key started explained. "He does... it's just that, it's not Hami who he likes, it's Hana. Heerin, all this time, he's liking Hana who he knows is Hami."

Heerin rest her elbow on the kitchen counter and catching her head with her palm. "Oh. My. Gosh! No, this can't be happening."

"Face it." Key nodded. "It is."

-----------------------------