Feelings

He's The Guy I Want, The One I Can't Have

 

Okay, I'll be updating short updates from now on, and long ones if I have all day for myself...*grins*

muahahaha... So here is a short update for everyone... as for those who are asking when will Minho meet Hana as herself and not as Hami...

all I can say is *soon*

don't forget to give me some comments...^^, and follow me on tumblr..XD

REPLIES at the end

---------------------------------------------

It wasn’t what I expected to happen. Not in my entire life have it crossed my mind, not even once, that I’ll be meeting Minho oppa again, I’m afraid I’ll screw everything for Hami. I know we’re the total opposite of each other. Everything came back flashing on my mind. I suddenly felt my face getting warm.

“Yah, Hana, are you okay? Get back to your senses.” Eonni was sitting beside me, and Key oppa beside her.

“Aish, Minho is really something, that brat.” Key oppa… I don’t understand him, but he’s grinning. “Ouch–” Heerin eonni nudged him on the rib. “What?”

“Is this something to be happy about?” Eonni hissed at oppa. “Hana, you’re really flustered. Are you sure you can meet with Hyungshik in that state? You look like you’ll pass out anytime soon.”

I looked at Heerin eonni. “Eonni, you made me sound so shallow.”

“Well, not really. I know that you’re shocked, but don’t mind him and just think that it’s just a friendly kiss.”

I’ll be honest, I kind of like it but I don’t know why. I mean, I shouldn’t be feeling this way. Hami likes him big time. I feel like what I did for her was making things worse. “No.” I shrugged. “I’ll be fine.” I’m gonna act like everything’s fine, when they really aren’t.

“Are you sure?” Key oppa asked me. They seemed really worried about me. Hello, I’m not a kid anymore. I can take care of myself, thank you.

 “Of course.” The doorbell rings for a few times. “Oh, that must be Min– no, Hyungshik sunbae.” Damn you, tongue. Heerin eonni will see right through me.

“See, you’re not really okay.”

“Eonni, I’m fine, trust me.” I assured her. I don’t want to be babied. I stood up to open the door but Key oppa held me back.

“Just sit there, I’m going to open the door. Just to be sure it’s not Minho again.” Key oppa walk towards the door straightening his shirt. The moment he opened it, I saw Hyungshik sunbae standing there, with that ever bright smile of his, which takes the weird feeling brought by Minho oppa. “Yes?”

“I came to see Hana.”

“Oh, you’re Hyungshik, come in.” Key oppa motioned for him to come in.

“Hey, Hyungshik.” Eonni greeted, they are being comfortable with each other, oh… they’re of the same age after all. “You came to pick my sister? I see. By the way, this is Key.” Heerin eonni introduced them to each other.

Hyungshik sunbae turned to Key oppa. “Nice to meet you.” Key oppa just nodded. Hyungshik sunbae looked at me. “Are you ready to go?” He asked.

I stood up and looked at Heerin eonni. “Eonni, we’ll go ahead. Believe me, I’m fine.” I assured her.

“Okay.” She gave a smile. “Take care of my sister heer, don’t even let a mosquito touch her, okay?”

“Got it.” Hyungshik sunbae laughs.

----------------------------------

Minho’s P.O.V.

She’s really cute but… does she have a split personality. I don’t what came into me that I suddenly did that but… I like it.

“Choi Minho, you’re getting crazy.” Chuckling to myself, I feel really crazy. “Maybe she does have a split personality. But I like the other one better.

End

-----------------------------------

“Hami…” Heerin knocks on Hami’s door. “Yah, Hwang Hami, open the door.” Heerin’s tone was higher.

Hami opens the door drying her hair with a towel. “Yes, eonni? Sorry, I was in the bathroom drying my hair. Why?”

“Here.” Heerin hands her the bouquet.

“Wah, what? You’re giving me flowers before the performance?” Hami asked.

“No. Minho dropped by, but you were showering so. He was in a rush so he left.”

“WHAT??? Eonni~~” Hami whined.

“What?” Heerin innocently asked.

“You should’ve told me. You could've knock, or simply barge in the room.”

“Hello??? Earth to Hami, he’s really in a rush so he just dropped by. He said that you would do great and he’s really sorry that he can’t come. You understand, right?” Heerin asked.

Hami grinned like crazy. “Of course!” She squealed. “I feel like I’m floating on air.”

“You’ll be floating in the air if it was you who’s been kissed.” Heerin murmured.

“What? Are you saying something? I didn’t quite catch that. Come again?”

“No, nothing. Just forget it and cherish the bouquet.” Heerin grinned at her.

-----------------------------------

kprincess1995 : for this fic, you're my number one reader... thank you very much...^^

forgettheworld : thank you for the love!!!

 

and for my other stories please visit:

On-going:

My Best Friend? Think Again!

Different Me [H]

Completed:

Date Me!

Puzzle Pieces