SweetDream&Nightmare;

He's The Guy I Want, The One I Can't Have

 

The bell rang signaling all students for lunch break. “Hana, let’s go.” Luna told Hana after she shoves all her books on her table.

“You guys go ahead, I’m not hungry anyways. I’ll be in the library; I need to go look for something.” Hana stood up picking up her books and a pen.

“Are you sure? Last time you skipped meals, you ended up in the hospital.” Luna reminded her, looking at Hana.

“Of course I am, you don’t need to worry too much about me, and you guys go ahead. See you later for the 4th period. Bye.” Hana waves leaving her friends in the classroom.

While walking their way on the cafeteria, Luna saw Hyungsik leaning on the pillar supporting the door of the cafeteria.

“You guys go inside first.” She told their friends, looking at Hyungsik. “Oppa!” Luna called walking up to him. “C’mon, let’s have lunch.”

“Where’s Hana?” That was the first thing Hyungsik asked. “Where is she?”

Luna forced a chuckle out. “She went to the library; she says she needs to find something.”

“I see… I’ll go look for her first, okay? Thanks.” Hyungsik patted Luna’s shoulder and left her there, fuming in anger.

“Why does it have to be her? Hana here, Hana there. It has to be always about her.” Instead of going inside the cafeteria, Luna walked her way to the lockers.

--------------------------------

Key went out the locker room, out the gym, Heerin looking at him, waiting for Key to say something. He just simply shrugged taking Heerin’s hand, walking their way away from the locker room.

“But Key, we have to talk to Minho about this, clearing things out, just for the peace of the both of them.” Heerin said pertaining to Hana and Minho.

“Yes, we will, but not right now, maybe later, but not now. He can’t even play soccer well, can’t even change to his practice clothes.”

“Did we make a mistake?” Heerin asked looking at Key straightly in his eyes.  

Key nodded but pets her head and sighed. “What are you going to do without me?” Key smiled.

Heerin shakes her head left and right. “Yah, are you going to leave me to solve this problem on my own?” Heerin tugs on Key’s cuff. Key looks at her through the corner of his eye, his lips curving up afterwards. “YAH, Kim Kibum!”

“Wae?” Key innocently asked. “Why suddenly use my full name?”

“Don’t scare me like that; you know that I can’t to things the right way without you.” Heerin lets go of his arms and left him there.

“Yah! Yah, Heerin!” Key called but Heerin continued on walking. Key laughs at her pulling out his phone, dialing Hana’s number.

--------------------------------

“Pass the ball!”

“Minho, the ball!”

“Minho!”

Minho sat on the field, while the other continues to play. Soon, he was lying on the grass, pulling them out, groaning in frustration.

“Minho!” Their coach called him. Minho stood up unwillingly and dragged himself back to the benches. “What is wrong with you?”

Minho shook his head. “I don’t know, coach.”

“You don’t know? You’ve been in the field for an hour and not even a goal? What is happening to you? Do you have any problem? You even came to practice almost an hour late.”

“Nothing, coach. It’s just that I’m preoccupied with something. I can’t think straight.” Minho reasoned out, gulping a large amount of water.

“The cup is three weeks from now. If you don’t pull yourself together, this will be the first time that you will be losing the championship to Park Hyungsik.”

Minho’s face became dark at the sound of Hyungsik’s name. “Just give me a minute, coach.”

“No. Go back in the locker room. It seems like you need to do a lot of thinking. Just come to practice whenever you’re okay.” His coach pats his shoulder.

Minho walks back to the locker room with his towel, slamming the metal shower door. “What’s wrong with me?” He asked, looking at himself in the mirror. “Why are you acting so stupid? It’s just a girl.” He was mad at himself being so transparent.  “But…”

--------------------------------

Hana was in the library, writing something on her pad while looking at the books. Concentrated much on her work, she never noticed Hyungsik sat next to her, for about five minutes, Hyungsik kept staring at her, without Hana noticing.

“Hey…” Hyungsik called but Hana was deep concentrated on her work. “Hana…” He poked her arm.

Hana blinked once, stopped all her work and drops the pen. She turns on her right. “Sunbae? What are you doing here?” She turns back to her work and flips the pages of the book.

“Nothing… I thought of eating lunch with you but I saw Luna and said that you’re here. So…”

“Sunbae, please go ahead… I’m busy.” Hana ignores him and went back to writing again.

“Is that so?” Hana nodded her head. “Okay, then.” Hyungsik stood up, leaving the library.

Hana looks back, feeling guilty. But she needs to do this. Otherwise, it will be a bigger burden though she said that she will try to understand Hyungsik’s feelings.

The vibration of her phone lying on the table made sounds. She looked at it to see Key calling. She quickly grabs her phone and left her notes on the table, going out of the library. “Annyeong oppa!” She greeted.

Hana's side...

“Hana~ how are you?”

“I think I’m okay.” Hana shrugs at herself answering Key’s question.

“I heard the news.”

Hana was puzzled. “What news?”

“You’re dating Hyungsik…”

“I AM WHAT?” Hana asked in her loudest voice, catching passer-by’s eyes. She bowed saying sorry. “I am what?” She repeated.

“You. Dating. Hyungsik. Period.” Key repeated.

“I am for sure not dating him. Who told you, oppa?”

“Heerin told me last night. She said you were.”

“No, I never told her I am. I told her I’LL TRY TO UNDERSTAND his feelings. I never said we’re dating.” Hana whispered the last two sentences.

“But–”

“Oppa, eonni must’ve heard it wrong. Aigoo…” Hana massaged her temples.

Key's side...

“Oh my god.” Key sighed. “So you’re not dating him?” Key asked making sure.

“No.”

“Hana…”

“Yes, oppa?”

“Heerin told me what you want. You said you want to end this… all of this. Why?”

Hana was not answering. Only her light sighs can be heard. “Do I need to have a reason?”

“No, of course not. I’m just curious why. Because I’m sure you would be willing to help Hami, right?” Key was walking at the hallway, seeing Minho enter the school gym, the way to the locker room.

“Hmm…” Hana answered the same as yes.

“Then why?”

“I feel guilty oppa. I feel like slipping all the time, whether with Hami or with Minho oppa. I might screw it for Hami and it will all be my fault. I can’t risk my twin sister’s love life, you know.”

“Of course, of course. I know that. You’re a really good sister, Hana. Hami and Heerin are so lucky to have you as their sister.”

“Oppa…”

“Yes?” Key asked

“Can I call you back after a few minutes? I need to do something.”

“Oh, okay. Be sure to call me, I need to ask a favor from you. Don’t worry; it won’t be like the other time.” Key chuckled talking about the favor they asked, Hana acting as Hami.

“Yes, bye.” Key heard her sniff before she hangs up.

Hana's side...

“I feel guilty oppa. I feel like slipping all the time, whether with Hami or with Minho oppa. I might screw it for Hami and it will all be my fault. I can’t risk my twin sister’s love life, you know.” Hana was trying to hold back her shaky voice, feeling a teardrop fall on her cheek, wiping it with the back of her hand.

“Of course, of course. I know that. You’re a really good sister, Hana. Hami and Heerin are so lucky to have you as their sister.”

“Oppa…” Hana called.

“Yes?”

“Can I call you back after a few minutes? I need to do something.” Hana walks her way to the girls’ bathroom.

“Oh, okay. Be sure to call me, I need to ask a favor from you. Don’t worry; it won’t be like the other time.”

“Yes, bye.” Hana let her tears fall after.

She turns the faucet on, splashing her face with water, while her eyes were feeling warm even if they are being soaked on water. She looks at the faucet, water running down. She forced out a smile. “You’re the sweetest dream I ever had and the nightmare I wish I never woke up from.”

-----------------------------

Key was contemplating whether to talk to Minho again, or let this day pass. “Minho needs some time alone.” He told himself. He was about to walk away from the locker room but was stopped by a loud mirror breaking sound.

Key wanted to go inside the locker room, but something inside his head is telling him don’t. He stayed there for a few minutes until Minho came out of the locker room, in his uniform, with hands, bandaged.

“YAH! What happened to you?” Key walked up to him pointing at his hand.

Minho smiled looking at his hand. “Don’t worry too much, Key. The floor was slippery; I slipped and accidentally banged on the mirror.” Minho shrugged.

“Are you sure?” Key asked.

“Yes.” Minho nods.

“Okay, I believe in you, since I know you wouldn’t make stupid actions.”

“You think?” Minho asked.

“You’re Choi Minho… you’ll survive.” Key chuckled, punching Minho’s arm in the process. Key pats Minho’s back. “Don’t worry… I’ll find a way for you two to talk.” Minho looked at Key in disbelief. “Yah, you don’t believe me? I’m the almighty Key.”

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep.”

“I am not. I’ll keep Heerin away so you can talk to her. Trust me. Hey! I’m your best friend.” Key pulls Minho with him out of the gym.

Minho smiled but he never expects or hopes for anything of that. With the pain he’s going through right now, he can’t bear with more of it.

Key looks at Minho’s pitiful state. “You know…” Key starts while they were walking, making Minho looked at him. “I’m not supposed to tell you this… but seeing you like that…”

“My hand hurts right now, but I like to punch you. What are you going to say? You’re prolonging the agony.” Minho was annoyed.

“I’m betting all of it here. Whether Hami gets mad at Hana, I don’t care anymore.”

Minho looks at Key. “You’re confusing me with your choice of words.”

“Look, I’m gonna say this once so listen carefully, and I’m risking my relationship with Heerin–”

“You’re together with Heerin???” Minho asked, forgetting for a moment, that he was experiencing love problems.

“No, not yet. YAH! Why are you interrupting me?”

“Sorry, sorry, please do continue.” Minho signaled.

“Hana… she’s not really with Hyungsik.” Minho’s eyes widened. “Hana told me, herself. Heerin told me that’s what she heard she wouldn’t lie to me. Hana said Heerin must’ve heard it wrong.”

“Really?”

“YAH! You don’t believe me?” Key asked in rage about to hit Minho but remembered that he’s injured.

“No, not really. But after Heerin said that Hana and Hyungsik are dating, and you guys lying to me, I don’t know what to believe.”

“Look…” Key showed Minho his call logs. There was Hana’s name on top, called just 20 minutes ago. “You can’t say that I’m lying. The only thing that Heerin wanted was for Hami to behappy, that’s why she’s trying to keep you away from Hana.”

“Then why are you doing this? It’s Heerin; you won’t dare go against her.” Minho was bright enough not to trust easily after what happened.

“I would if I know what I’m doing is right.” Key looks at the time and pats Minho’s shoulder. “Anyway, I need to go look for Heerin…” He walks away but turns to talk to Minho again. “Be ready later… you wouldn’t know when will you meet her.”

-----------------------------

Hana returned to the library and resumed her work, like nothing happened. The bell rang. It’s a warning bell, fifteen minutes more before the 4th period. She quickly closed the books and went for the locker.

She stopped right in front of her locker looking at the pink rose taped on her locker. She opened it and stuffed the books inside, taking her books for the 4th and 5th period, closing it afterwards. She took the rose and there was a four-fold pink paper on it.

Hana unfolded the paper and she dropped her books, she dropped the rose and the paper… with a blade. It cut her index and middle finger, making blood drop on the floor. She looked at the paper…

“Are you having fun with him?”

-----------------------------

AGAIN.AGAIN.AGAIN

When will Key confess to Heerin?

[lol...is this the third or fourth time]

What is Luna up to?

Why the sudden cold shoulder towards Hyungsik?

 

REPLIES:

kprincess1995, no, she's not dating him...

Sameaknaaa, I'm not a meanie... I'm an innocent, loving, *coughs* pretty *coughs* author...:)))

onkeyjongmintae, LOLing>> love the Minhohohohohohohohohuhuhuhuhuhu XD

keroro09, of course, of course, everyone does... but it won't be easy if they will be together...like..you know...problems and such...

cutiekoala, wae you speechless??XD

ShineeKEYlovesME, lol, give me some pocky..I'm hungry.. nyway, Luna is back...

RemIsMee, ohohoho, one of the readers who love KeyRin...XD

LET ME GUESS?? MOST OF YOU ARE ALREADY ATTENDING SCHOOL...AGAIN...LOL.. I'M ON BREAK `TIL NEXT WEEK...WOHOHOHOHO *evil laughs*

and next chapter will be one of the MOOOOOST AWAITED... I PROMISE... and leave some loving comments for me..hmmkayss