Another Encounter... Almost

He's The Guy I Want, The One I Can't Have

Hana was in her room, reading a book. She forgot all about her interaction with Minho and acting Hami for an hour. Heerin told her that Hami and Minho never talked about the incident. It was a relief for her to hear that. Hami suddenly barged in.

"Hana!" Hami suddenly opened Hana's bedroom door, standing in the doorway.

"Hami, could you please knock next time?" Hana asked her nicely feeling her chest because she was shocked the door suddenly burst open.

"Fine, fine." Hami hissed.

"Why are you here?" Hana asked.

"Are you doing something?"

"Nothing important, why?" Hana shuts the book close and sets it aside.

"You see, I'm practicing for my piano recitals in two weeks."

"And?" Hana asked telling her to go straight to the point.

"Mom wants me to go to the market and buy these for her. And you know that I don't know anything about these stuffs."

Hana smiled knowingly. "In short, you want me to run errands for you?"

"Sort of, but not really."

"Let me see." Hana takes a look at the list. “What don’t you know here?”

“Hello? We study in a normal school and we don’t have culinary classes.”

“Blame the academy, not me.” I looks further. “Yah, don’t you know shampoo? Body wash? Toilet paper?” I sighed in disbelief. “Okay, just get out of the room. I need to change.”

“YAY!!!” Hami hugs her. “Here’s the list and the money. Thank you!” Then, she left.

---------------------------------

She arrives in the market in her usual casual dress+coat+flats attire. "Now... Where do I start?" She asked herself. She proceeds in picking toiletries first then to the vegetable and meat section afterwards. When she got all things which are on the list, she went straight at the cashier. While her items were being punched, two persons line up behind her.

"Hana noona?"

Hana turns back. "Oh, Taemin-ah, you're here?"

"Hana?"

Hana looks up. "Key oppa? You guys know each other?" Hana asked.

"What are you doing here?" Key asked, his eyes wandering around.

"Shopping for food and house supplies. Why?"

"Oh, there's Minho hyung! Hyung!" Taemin interrupts and calls Minho. Hana turns around so Minho can't see her. Key quickly went to Minho and pushed him away.

"What?" Minho asked.

"Ah! Jonghyun hyung's favorite chips, could you get it?"

"Wae? Go get them by yourself." Minho pushes him aside.

"It would be faster because you have longer legs than I do."

Minho hissed. "Fine, fine. You're too annoying sometimes." Then he walks away.

"Taemin!" Key called. "You know Hana?"

"Of course. Noona and I have been schoolmates since middle school. Why?"

"This is bad." Key sighs.

"Wae?" Hana asked.

"He's Minho's cousin."

"This is really bad." Hana breathes deeply.

"What's bad? How is it bad?"

"I'll explain it to you next time. Right now, I need to go. Bye." Hana grabs her shopping bag and left.

"Taemin, have Minho asked you a weird question lately?"

Taemin pondered for a while. "Yes he did."

"What did he ask?"

"If there is this girl that he explains how she looks like. He asked me if Hyungshik hyung has a girlfriend."

"And? What did you say?" Key eagerly asked.

"I said he doesn't. But come to think of it, Hyungshik hyung likes Hana noona and Minho hyung's description of the girl he was asking me about matches Hana noona as well. Could it be that Minho hyung was looking for Hana noona?" Taemin asked Key.

"Taemin, listen to me. Whatever happens, you don't know Hana, okay?"

"Why? But I know her."

"Just because. What we're doing is for Minho too, okay?"

"Okay, fine."

----------------------------------

Hana felt relieved when she was already inside a cab. She notices that something is missing.

----------------------------------

Minho was the last to left the cashier, when she called him. "Excuse me, mister. I think you dropped this." The cashier gave Minho a hanky.

"Oh, thank you." He puts it in his back pocket.

When they arrived at Minho's house, Key and Taemin went straightly in the kitchen, passing Onew and Jonghyun who were playing in the living room. Minho went straight in his room to change. He emptied his pocket and put them in his side table. He walks toward the closet room when he saw something weird. There were two identical hanky in his side table, but one has initials on it.

"This isn't mine." He said as he holds it up. "Wait a second." He muttered and rummages in the closet. He found what he needs.

----------------------------------

FLASHBACK

"Minho..." His mom called as she went inside Minho's room.

"Ne, umma?" He just finished putting a band-aid on his healing wound.

"Is this yours? I saw it in the laundry room. The maids said that they found it in your laundry basket, with blood stains."

Minho grabs it from his mom's grip. "Yes it is. A... friend gave it to me when I was hurt at last week's match." He grins.

"Well, if you say so." His mom shrugs. "And that cheeky smile on your face tells me I'm missing on something."

"There's none. I promise."

"Okay, okay." His mom said and left the room.

Minho stared at the hanky and flips it to see something. "Oh." He uttered in surprise. "H.H.N? H.N? Not H.M?" He asked himself.

END

----------------------------------

Minho came running in the stairs to the kitchen. "Key, did you see Hami in the market?"

"No. Why?" Key asked then looks at Taemin.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. If Hami was there and she saw me, she'll definitely look for you."

"Right." He answered after thinking. "I'll go back up. Taemin, hyung has to ask you something later." Then Minho left.

"Hyuuung..." Taemin whines.

"Aigoo... You're so cute." Key pinched his cheeks.

"Hyung, c'mon. I'm serious here."

"Fine, fine. Just... If he showed you a picture of a girl that looks like your Hana noona, just tell him whatever but don't– never say that Hana is your schoolmate."

"Why am I even in this mess?" Taemin leans on the kitchen counter.

"Just because you study in a prestigious school, just because of that." Key chuckled.

----------------------------------

"Eonni? Heerin eonni? Are you there?" Hana knocks on Heerin's door.

"Just a sec." After a few seconds, Heerin opened the door to see a worried Hana right in front of her. "What happened to you? Come inside." Heerin peeks outside. When Hami was out of sight, Heerin went inside and closed the door. "What happened?"

"I don't know what to do. I went to the market, then I saw Taemin, Key oppa, then there's Minho oppa too." Hana stutters.

"What? I didn't catch that. Taemin? Who is Taemin?"

"He's a hoobae and a good friend of mine in the academy."

"And? What's he got to do with the picture?" Heerin asks trying to connect each part of what Hana was trying to say.

"I saw them, all three of them. TOGETHER!" Hana exclaimed. "Key oppa said that Taeminnie and Minho oppa are cousins. Eonni, what do I do now?" Hana asked pulling on Heerin's sleeves.

"Just stay calm, I'll call Key."

----------------------------------

"No worries. I got it all covered. Tell Hana it's gonna be fine." Key was talking to Heerin on the phone. "Okay. Bye bye."

"Who was that?" Taemin asked.

"That's Heerin, Hana's eonni."

"I haven't seen her eonni in school." Taemin peels an orange.

"It's because, they don't attend the same school."

"Oh? Really? Wae?"

"It's a long story." Key shrugs it off.

"Taemin, come here." Minho then calls from the living room.

Taemin looks at Key. "Remember what I told you." Taemin just nods at Key's reminder.

----------------------------------

"Its fine, you don't have to worry too much." Heerin sets her phone aside.

"Hami will hate me if she founds out."

"That's why we'll never tell her."

"I'm feeling guilty." Hana said.

Heerin sighed in frustration. "You're too kind to be Hami's twin sister. I should be the twin sister, and you are the eonni."

"Eonni, that's nonsense. Okay, I'll go back in my room." Hana opens the door and went out.

"That's why I can't blame Hami sometimes if she's jealous of Hana." She shakes her head while closing her door.

----------------------------------

Minho lays three pictures on the coffee table. They are all pictures of Hami.

"YAH, why do you have those? Where did you get them?" Key asked as he flops down on the couch.

"From her minihompy, then I got them printed out. So, Taemin, have you seen this girl in IPA?" Minho held out a picture of Hami in her school uniform.

"Why would I see her in my school when she goes to your school?" Taemin answers wittily.

"No, just the face. What I'm trying to say is, is there someone in your school that looks like her?" Minho asked again.

"Hmm..." Taemin acts like he's trying to see.

"She's easy to notice. She has a long hair and she smiles as bright as the sun." Minho said.

'He really knows her.' Taemin thought.

Jonghyun, Onew, and Key looked at Minho. "What?" He asked.

"Seriously? Smile as bright as the sun?" Jonghyun asked which causes Taemin, Key, and Onew to laugh.

"Spare him. He likes the girl." Onew commented. "Let me see that." Onew picks a picture from the table. Taemin looked at Key. Taemin wasn't the only one who knows Hana. Onew studied at IPA too but he's in the university now. "Oh." Onew uttered. "I think I know this kid from somewhere."

"Hyung, you studied there too right?" Onew nods looking thoroughly at the pictures.

"I think I saw her in the middle school department when I was a senior in highschool."

"Then Taemin should know her." Jonghyun said.

"Ah... She's Heerin's sister, Hami right?" Onew asked.

"Yea. I'm asking if there is someone in IPA that looks like her." Minho repeated.

"There is, but that was way back. I don't remember her clearly. But I think she resembles Hami a lot." Onew nods.

Minho turns to Key. "See, I told you so."

----------------------------------

Hana was in school on a Sunday morning. Men and women soccer team were going to a charity event. Heerin and Hami would usually tease Hana about a total girl like her being in the soccer team.

"Hana!" Hyungshik called and walks up to her. "Annyeong." He greets her brightly.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo sunbae."

"Remind me why you are in the team again?"

Hana giggles. "I don't know."

"I made you laugh. Look at you, all geared up for a match."

"Sunbae, I scored a goal last year."

"Of course, of course. I stand as the goalie, I let it pass by."

"Still." Hana noticed that Hyungshik still has a band-aid on his forehead. "Sunbae, does it still hurt?" Hana asked touching his forehead.

"It doesn't."

"Really?"

"Really." He puts her varsity jacket hood on. "C'mon, let's get on the bus."

----------------------------------

FLASHBACK

Hami and Heerin give lecture to Hana about boys, specifically Hyungshik.

"How many times have Hyungshik oppa asked you out?" Hami asked.

"Oppa? You call him oppa?" Hana was sitting on a chair with her sisters standing.

"Ah wae? He's older." Hami defends. "Just answer the question."

"A few times." Hana nods to herself.

"Be specific." Heerin scolded.

"Once a week since I've stepped high school."

"That much? And not even once you said yes?" Heerin asked.

Hana nods. "Really, you're frustrating. If I was in your place I would've said yes to every invitation." Hami sat down.

"I don't like him." Hana said.

Heerin laughs. "Hana, if you agree to go on a date it doesn't mean that you like him. You can go as friends too. Just then you can build relationship as more than friends."

"But his family owns the school." Hana reasoned out.

"So? Why does the school care?" Hami asked.

"Because our smarty pants sister here is an academic scholar, she thinks that people will think that she's a scholar just because she's dating Hyungshik." Heerin chuckled.

"The hell they care." Hami exclaims.

Heerin taps her head. "Why don't you give him a chance? He really does look sincere."

END OF FLASHBACK

----------------------------------

"What am I doing here?" Key asked Minho.

Minho looks at him. "Playing?" He asked sarcastically asked. "We're here to play and teach kids soccer for charity."

"I'm not part of the team."

"Kibum, stop complaining." Heerin giggles throwing a soccer ball at Key then run towards the kids.

Minho looks at Key, smirking. "You're not on the team. But she is." He motioned at Heerin.

"Why is she even on the team?" Key asked.

"C'mon, don't be a downer." Another bus has arrived. "Why are they here? Today is our schedule." Minho checks the messages he received for their schedule.

"Who are those?" Key asked.

"IPA soccer team."

Key's eyes widen at Minho's answer. He runs to Heerin calling her name.

"What?" Heerin asked.

"Didn't you say that Hana was in the women soccer team?" Heerin nods. "And that they are going somewhere today too?" Heerin nods. "IPA soccer team is here."

"WHAT???"  Heerin fishes something from her jacket pocket.

----------------------------------

"Okay team, out of the bus, c'mon, c'mon." Hyungshik chants inside the bus. Everyone was leaving except Hana. Hana slings her bag on but Hyungshik quickly snatches it out of her hands and carries it. "Should we go now?"

"Okay." But Hana's phone was ringing inside her bag. Hyungshik gave it to her. "Go ahead sunbae, I'll catch up, and my sister is calling."

"Okay." Hyungshik left.

"Eonni, why are you calling?" Hana asked.

"What?!?"

----------------------------------

"If you're inside the bus, just stay there." Heerin instructed. "I just saw Hyungshik. If you go out of that bus, Minho will be the first one you will see."

----------------------------------

"Choi Minho." Hyungshik greets Minho when he saw him.

"Why are you here?" Minho asked.

"Same reason as yours. We teach kids soccer."

"But today is our schedule." Minho retorts.

"Oh? Ours is today too."

"How can that be?" Minho asked him.

"I don't know." Then, Hana came out of the bus in her hood and mask. "Yah, it seems that our number one striker is sick." Hyungshik mocks.

"Just a bit. I sneezed."

"Oh, by the way, this is Choi Minho. He's the captain of our greatest rival school."

"Annyeonghaseyo." Hana greets Minho then turns to Hyungshik. "Sunbae, I'll go with our team." Hana left.

Minho followed her with his gaze. He saw her surname printed at the back of her jacket.

"Hwang?" Minho asked Hyungshik.

Hyungshik nods. "If you're gonna ask me her name, forget it. No one touches my girl." Hyungshik smirks and left Minho standing.

----------------------------------

 Hana and Heerin together with Key were behind the bushes, talking. "Why did you come out?" Heerin asked.

"What am I supposed to do, eonni? Hyungshik sunbae was standing right at the door waiting for me. Don't worry, I have this mask on." Hana assured.

"Didn't you ever think that he could have noticed you?" Key asked.

"Why would he? I mean half of my face is covered." Hana explains.

"Minho is smarter than you think he is." Heerin said.

"I'm sure; the moment you walked out of them he already knows your surname." Key pointed at her varsity jacket.

"Damn..." Hana muttered.

"You're cursing?" Key was shock but Heerin just laughs.

"Hana is just like that, whenever she is frustrated or nervous." Heerin explains. "Where's Minho?"

Key spotted him teaching a kid how to kick the ball properly. "There he is. Why?" Key points.

"Hana, whether you like it or not, you're going home."

"I need to see Hyungshik sunbae though."

Heerin looks at her. "Wae? Is he your boyfriend now?"

"Eonni!" Hana whines.

"Seriously, you can't take a joke. Why do you need to see him first before leaving?" Heerin asked.

"If he wouldn't know that I'm leaving early, the whole team will suffer looking for me later on." Hana smiled remembering the time she went home early because they were leaving. No one knows that she left so when the team was about to go home, Hyungshik was in rage because Hana was missing. Their whole team was searching for a person who was not there, until someone called Hana.

"Never thought that Park Hyungshik has a soft side." Key commented.

"Only for my sister here." Heerin teased.

"Very funny." Hana laughed sarcastically.

Heerin spotted Hyungshik talking to his teammates, looking for Hana. "There goes prince charming, looking for the princess."

"I have to go now, see you later at home." Hana left Key and Heerin.

"This is your entire fault." Key told Heerin.

"Hey, we're in this together."

"What's gotten into your head that day?" Key asked.

"I don't know. I just had a feeling that maybe by meeting Hana; Minho will start to like Hami."

"Why do you even care?"

"Key, Hami is my sister too. Though she gets really annoying and obsessed about Minho, I love that kid.” Heerin nods.

“Heerin.” Key paused. “If you want Minho to like Hana, the least you should do is let Minho know that Hana exist. Boys like him aren’t easy to fool. The more you provoke them, the more they find a way to get what they want.”

“Am I cruel?” Heerin asked Key.

“Why’d you say so?”

“Because I did that. I just want Hami to be happier. She’s always jealous of Hana getting all the attention and love.”

Key hugs Heerin and taps her back. “We can’t please everybody and you know that. We can’t do anything if Minho likes Hana more than Hami.” Heerin was saying stuffs but Key wasn’t listening, he’s murmuring to himself. “Like I like you more than anything else.

“Are you listening to me?” Heerin breaks the hug.

“Heerin, if it’s fate and destiny, we can’t do anything about it.”

-------------------------------------

New couple in the future..XD