Hana as Hami or Hami as Hana? Part1

He's The Guy I Want, The One I Can't Have

 

“Hami, would you like to go with me in the hospital, since we’re left here.” Their mom and Hami were in the living room, reading magazines.

“Mom, you know that I feel nauseous in the hospital.” She flips the magazine from one page to another.

“I know.” Their mom chuckled. “I just need to pick something up, and then we’ll go shopping.”

Hami’s eyes were gleaming at the sound of ‘shopping’. “Then I’m in.”

“Then go upstairs and change.”

----------------------

“Let go!” Hana silently yelled. Afraid that Heerin and Key will look at their way. “Are you deaf? Can’t you hear me? I said let go.” Hana, with all her might peeled his arms off of her. “What are you doing?” Hana asked him sternly looking at his eyes.

“Hana, I thought–”

“I am asking you, what the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Choi Minho-ssi, I’m not Hami.” She finally confessed, revealing her true self.

“I know. But Hana–”

“It’s a good thing that you are here.” Hana sighed. “I’m sorry for what I acted earlier.” She apologized, regaining her senses. “I know that you must hate me and Heerin eonni now for what we have done, I just wanted to say sorry. Though it was intentional at first, everything after that was accidental.”

“I know.” Minho said.

“You must know how much my sister like you and I know it’s more than that now. I just have one wish.” Minho looked at Hana. “Take care of my sister, never make her cry.”

“What?”

“Hami… Do you know how much Hami talks about you? She only says good things about you, so I know you’ll treat her well.”

“Do you know what you’re saying?” Minho asked in disbelief, getting closer to her.

“I don’t think that I’m drunk, so yes. I hope this will all end here, and Hami won’t hear anything about this, I entrust my twin sister to you, oppa.” Hana smiled.

Minho can’t say anything totally speechless about Hana’s change of attitude. ‘Is she always like this? Did I mistake her for something she is not?’ That was what was running in Minho’s mind right at that moment.

Hana’s phone rings and she answered it. “Hyungsik oppa. I’m not. Wae? Okay then, let’s just meet later. I have things to fix first. Arasseo. See you later.”

Minho heard everything. “Is this what you really want to happen?” Minho suddenly asked.

But Hana was ready for any question to be thrown at her. “Yes, exactly what I want to happen. Goodbye.” She left him after that, walking on the woods, until she reached the concrete road. A bus passed by and she quickly rode on it.

She sat on the window side, looking out but her mind, elsewhere. She was thinking too much that she didn’t notice tears streaming down from her eyes.

----------------------

The time Hyungsik called Hana. “Hana~” He sang.

“Hyungsik oppa.”

“Are you busy?” Hyungsik asked.

“I’m not. Wae?”

“Would you like to go out today?”

“Okay then, let’s just meet later. I have things to fix.”

“Okay, I’ll just meet you later, then.”

“Arasseo. See you later.”

Hyungsik puts his phone in his pocket and went out of his car. Walking to someone’s gate. “Is she inside?” He’s at the Hwang’s, standing outside their house.

Just the time that the garage opened and a car left. Hyungsik saw Hami in the passenger and thought that it was Hana.

----------------------

Hami and her mom arrived in the hospital. Their mom needs to check something in the hospital before they go shopping. Hami hopped off the car too and roamed around the hospital while waiting for her mom. When she walks passed by the nursery, its viewing time and she saw girl twins in a twin bassinet in the center of the room.

“So cute. Maybe Hana and I used to be that cute.”

“Hana!”

Hami looks around to see who is calling Hana or if Hana was there, but she saw Hyungsik rather.

“There you are.” Hyungshik jogs up to her and sighed. “I’ve been looking everywhere for you. I thought you said you’re fixing something.”

“Hyungsik oppa?” Hami asked.

“Yes?”

Hami was about to talk but she got a better idea. “I was with my mom, she works in this hospital.” She was planning on acting as Hana for Hana to have a more comfortable relationship with Hyungsik.

“Oh, is that so? I thought I can take you out earlier, but since you’re with your mom… mybe some other time.”

“Ah– ani, oppa. Mom just took me here with her.” She reasoned.

“So, can we go out today?” Hyungsik asked.

“Of course, oppa. Definitely.” Hami agreed, giggling. Hyungsik was very happy to see that Hana is getting comfortable around him. He don’t have the slightest clue that it’s not Hana.

 

-----------------------------

You guys probably want to strangle me to death right now. I haven't updated for like....a month or two? I lost track of time. Seriously, school is giving us a hard time. I feel like crying every now and then because of stress and the pressure on us. I squeezed this extra super short update today because I'll be leaving tomorrow with my family and I'll be studying on Sunday and go to work on Monday.

How I wish it's already april...

 

REPLIES:

RemIsMee everybody is waiting for the two of them to meet.

vanillatinks yes you should be ashamed eonni...XDD you're so dramatic.. never saw that side of you tho.

haeyoungKIM I think it will take a long time for them..XD

Sameaknaaa why did I do this time? When will they be together??? Well... let's see... btw, it's MinHana

heerinahn LOL.. I know someone who's name is Heerin and his bias is Key too...XD

onkeyjongmintae sweet and corny is good... no??XD

glennay it's an indirect confession...:))

keroro09 super ashamed of myself rn because i didn't get to update properly..::(

rhenrhenn thanks for subscribing. And things will get better in time..