I saw her clearly

He's The Guy I Want, The One I Can't Have

Update before I sleep and I have classes tomorrow... see ,SOON will be within the next two chapters

comments are loved

---------------------------

Hyungshik and Hana were on their way to the public library, no one dares to talk. Hana is staring out the window while Hyungshik drives, stealing glances at her once in a while.

“Are you okay? Did something happen?” Hyungshik asked her. Hana looks at him and faintly smiled shaking her head answering no. “I see. It’s just that Heerin seems to be bothered by you.”

“That’s nothing. Eonni is just being protective, something came up and I wasn’t that well earlier so she just wants me to stay home. But they are leaving and I’ll be staying there alone.” Hana explained.

“Are you sick? Should we go visit the hospital for a few minutes?” Hyungshik was worrying about her comdition.

“Not you too, sunbae. I’m perfectly fine.”

“You’re sure?” Hana nodded. “Okay, then, let’s proceed to our destination.”

……

Hana was so absorbed into reading a book in the reading corner, Hyungshik sitting across her, also holding a book but not reading, he’s just looking at Hana.

“You know…” Hyungshik started talking. Hana looks up taking a glance at Hyungshik. “You remind me of someone.”

“Really?” Hana shows interest closing the book and looking at Hyungshik. “Who?” She asked curiously.

Hyungshik leaned to get closer to Hana. “She’s just like you. My mom.” He told her.

Hana felt uneasy with that. “Ah, sunbae, how could that be?”

“No, really, I’m telling the truth. She’s studious just like you. And she wants to meet you because I’ve been telling her things about you.”

“Yah…” Hana whispered. “That’s embarrassing, sunbae. Why tell your mom about me?” She stood up going in the librarian’s table to check out the book she was reading and two more, Hyungshik following behind.

With Hana’s question, Hyungshik stopped and think for a while. “I don’t know; it just automatically comes out of my mouth, things about you that people adore.”

Hana flushed red at his statement. ‘I need to confront him about this. The sooner the better.’ Hana thought while mentally slapping herself. “I’m checking out these books.” Hana smiled at the receptionist and turn around to see Hyungshik. “Can I talk to you, sunbae?” Hana asked him. ‘This is the right time.’

“Yea sure, where do you want to go after this?”

……

Hana and Hyungshik went into an ice cream parlor after lunch. “So, what do you want to tell me?” Hyunshik asked.

“I don’t really intend to do this, sunbae. But I just want to tell you that I’m not into things like this now.” Hana explained not getting straight to the point, looking at Hyungshik.

Hyungshik look at her in the eyes and smiled. “I know.” He grins after that. “You think I don’t know?”

“Maybe. Sunbae, if you know about it then why are you still doing this?” Hana asked.

“I don’t know; maybe because I really like you that I don’t really care whether you like me back or not.”

Their talk was making Hana more uneasy. “Sunbae, I can’t return the same feelings back, you know that. Could you at least stop treating me like this? Different from others?” She can’t say it directly to stop her treating specially.

Hyungshik furiously shakes his head. “No, I can’t do that.”

“But why?” Hana asked almost whining.

“Hana, I’m not asking anything from you. I didn’t ask for you to like me back or even feel the same way like me. But at least not this. Do I make you uncomfortable around school?” Hyungshik asked playing with his ice cream bowl.

“It’s not that, sunbae. It’s just that I don’t like what people say behind my back about you having that feelings for me.” Hana slipped. She doesn’t want anyone to know that someone has been trolling on her because Hyungshik likes her.

“What do they say? Is someone bothering you?” Hyungshik changed the subject of their talk.

“No. Of course not, no one.” She waves her hands saying no. “Ah, let’s just forget we ever talk about this.” Hana told him.

“Sure, that’s perfect.” Hyungshik shrugs off. “C’mon, let’s get you home.” Hyungshik looks out the window to see dark clouds surfacing the sky. “It looks like it’s gonna rain heavily.”

---------------------------

“Minho, I think it’s the best if you surprised Hami later. Don’t let her see you first.” Key told Minho when he called him back. They don’t have any concrete plan as to how they would carry on.

“I think we should stop this now. At least not we should not let Hana be Hami again.” Heerin flops on the couch looking at Key standing in front of her.

“You should’ve thought of that from the very beginning.” Key kneels and holds her hands. “Are you okay? If anything goes wrong, don’t worry, I’ll talk to Minho.”

“I’m a useless eonni. I’m messing with my sisters’ feelings.” Heerin’s eyes were teary now. She looked down. “And with Minho’s too. I didn’t think it would turn out like this.”

Key chuckled while brushing Heerin’s tears away with his thumb. “Silly girl, I said everything will be fine. Minho’s not that heartless Okay? Just don’t worry.” He sat beside Heerin who’s moping on his shoulder.

---------------------------

Hana’s P.O.V.

Hyungshik sunbae drove me home. When he stopped the car, he was about to get off to open the passenger door but I held him back. “Sunbae, it’s okay, I got this.” I opened the door.

“Okay, be safe okay, and take some medicines and sleep. You look a bit under the weather.” Hyungshik sunbae says.

I grinned. I was trying to open up to him and maybe things will work out. “Okay, doctor. Have a safe drive home.” He nods at me and I went out of the car. I wait in the gate until he drives away.

Once I step inside the house, I knew all of them were gone. Probably they already left for Hami’s recital. I looked at the grandfather clock standing stable near the stairs. It reads 3:30. I think I should go to Hami’s recital, Minho oppa’s not coming after all. But I need to shower and change clothes first.

Even after showering, I the AC and look out the window, the sun is up again, looks like Hyungshik sunbae got it wrong. I dried my hair and went in the closet to change and I was all ready to go. Upon reaching downstairs, I called Key oppa and he’s not answering, I called Heerin eonni and I reached her voicemail.

“Eonni, I don’t know where to go, I decided to go to Hami’s recital but I don’t know where the exact place is. Just meet me at Starbucks after the recital.” I jogged out of the house and saw Mrs. Kim in the garden. She’s mom’s babysitter and she became ours too. “Mrs. Kim, I’m heading out to see Hami’s recital.” I told her. She just told me to take care and I hailed a cab when I saw one.

End of P.O.V.

---------------------------

Minho’s P.O.V.

Key’s crazy, does he think I have all day to spend here and drink coffee? He’s insane. I’m sitting here beside the window in Starbucks waiting for the recital to come to an end and Key and Heerin will bring Hami here and surprise her? Was that what they are thinking?

There are quite a few people here inside. Maybe because it’s weekend and everyone is staying home.

I felt ticklish and knew that was my phone in vibrate mode. It’s Key. “What? Is it done? Okay, just come here, you can see me easily; there’s just few people here inside. Okay.” I sip on my coffee and look around. Everybody has someone with them, except for me and a girl sitting in front of me, with her back facing me.

Somehow, I think I know her. Or have I seen this back somewhere. I must be crazy knowing people’s back.  “Hello.” I heard her answer her ringing phone. “Eonni, I’m here at Starbucks. Is it done already?” Her voice… I heard that soothing voice somewhere before. “What?” She asked, her voice sounded frightened. “Okay, I got it, I’ll head home now.” She stood up and walks towards the glass door. I followed her with my gaze, completely caught up with her voice. She suddenly looks on her left and I saw her face… that face, that girl. She looked behind her and she met my eyes.

HAMI?

Upon seeing me, she hurriedly went out. I stood up and ran after her but she quickly got away riding a cab. I place my hand on my chest. Why is my heart beating so fast? Who is she? What is her real identity?

I drag myself back to the coffee shop and look at her table seeing that she left a handkerchief. I pick it up and took a good look at it. My eyes were fixed on something… H.H.N. It’s her… She’s H.H.N.

End of P.O.V.

---------------------------

Hana’s P.O.V.

I was waiting for them to arrive when I receive a phone call from Heerin eonni. “Hello.” I answered. Heerin eonni seems worried.

“Where are you? Where the hell are you exactly?” What’s wrong with her?

“Eonni, I’m here at Starbucks. Is it done already?” I asked calmly.

“Hana, get out of there. Minho is in there, right now. Do you understand me? You need to get out of there!” She told me.

“What?” My heart is beating wildly. “Okay, I got it, I’ll head home now.” I quickly stood up and look what’s ahead of me. No Minho oppa. I walk towards the entrance and I left my hanky in there, I look in my left side, then behind me. The moment I did, I saw those eyes, those big eyes, they drown me in them. Minho oppa. I ran out as fast as I can and I almost got hit by a cab when hailing one.

I didn’t dare to look back. Please, don’t appear in front of me again.