Will You Be...

He's The Guy I Want, The One I Can't Have

I know you guys probably want to strangle me to death right now...but I've been hella busy since the day school started again... but I'm working on the next chapter and it's... 1/5 done [i know...note even half. T.T] and it'll be surprising...hohoho...since it's christmas I'll be giving you a bitter sweet chapter 19

follow me on twitter @aicAIX

....

Hana was in the school clinic, sitting on the bed while the nurse cleans and bandages her deep cuts from the blade.

“Stay here for a while; I’ll get medicine for antibacterial.” Hana nodded and bows at the nurse. She was alone in that room for a while; she still managed to pick her books, leaving the rose, the note and the blade on the floor, she walks up to their classroom to excuse herself.

“He’s not even my boyfriend and I’m already being bullied this much.” Hana told herself, sighing, leaning on the headboard.

She was looking at the table, where the nurse put her ring, watch, and bracelet when she felt her phone vibrated in her pocket. She took it out to see Key calling. “Oppa?”

“Hey Hana… you said you’ll call me back.” Key told her.

Hana bit her lower lip totally forgetting about it. “Mian, oppa. I totally forgot to call you back. I was busy.”

“Oh, hey, don’t you have class? It’s 4th period, right?”

“I do… but… I’m not in class right now. How about you, oppa? Don’t you have class?”

“We don’t. The teacher is on leave and there are no available substitute teachers. Where are you then?”

“Clinic.”

“Are you sick again?”

“No… just some technical stuffs, it’s nothing oppa, don’t tell Heerin eonni. I’m gonna be scolded again.”

“Okay, okay…”

“Oppa, you said you’re going to ask a favor. What is it?”

“Today is the big day.” Key told her.

“Ei? Big day? What big day?” Hana was puzzled.

“You know what I’m talking about… the BIG DAY…” Key emphasizes the ‘big day’.

Reality kicked in. Hana’s jaw dropped. “You’re planning to do it today???”

“You finally realized it?” Key chuckled on the other line.

“Yah, oppa, eonni is kind of naïve when it comes to surprises so it won’t be hard.” Hana laughs.

“But oppa has a problem, Hana.” Key started.

“What kind?” Hana asked.

“Heerin is out for practice until later so I won’t be able to do it today.”

“What practice?” Hana asked.

“The Football Cup? You’re not joining?” Key asked. “You’re on IPA’s team, right?”

“I already dropped out of the team. I need to focus on studies more and mom said I should quit since I get sick frequently.” Hana paused for a moment. “Oppa, if you’re not gonna be able to do it today, then when?”

“I’m not sure… but I need your help.”

“Oppa, you know that I’ll be willing to help you guys.”

“But… we have another problem.” Key started.

“What is it?”

“You know Hana, Minho is–”

“Does he really need to go, oppa?” Hana asked fully understanding what Key wants to say… that it will be her and Minho helping Key.

“Hana, Minho is a really good friend of oppa and Heerin.”

“But he doesn’t know me, oppa.”

“That’s why we’re going out later; me, you, Heerin, and Minho.”

“WHAT?” Hana yelled. It was a bonus that the clinic was soundproof.

“Yes… you heard me right. Minho and I already talked about this… well; the talk wasn’t really well as expected but Minho quickly bounced out of the idea. Of course, you’re Hami and Heerin’s sister, Minho would be glad to meet you.”

“Oppa~” Hana whined. “I don’t want to.”

“Hana…”

“Oppa, I’ve been trying to avoid him.”

“But why?”

“Just because…”

Key came into a conclusion he never really thought would happen. “Just because what?” He was now smiling.

“Oppa… I feel really guilty because of what we did, mostly of what I did.”

“That’s guilt, Hana, its natural. So tell oppa, what bothers you about meeting him as yourself?” Key was trying to lure her into telling him the truth.

“That’s just it oppa, nothing more.” Hana weakly replied. “And Hyungsik oppa is going to walk me home later so I can’t go.”

“Oh?” Key was wondering if his assumptions were wrong. “I thought you’re not dating?”

“We’re not, but on some angles, we are. It’s nothing official but it’s on that point.” Hana explained. She’s smart enough to know what Key was trying to do.

Key was outside the classroom, Minho was looking for him. “But at least try to meet him, it would be less awkward. If Hami will be with Minho, do you think you can keep avoiding him because you feel guilty?”

“Then tag Hami along with us.”

Key smirked knowing too well, that Hana is not to be fooled easily. “Heerin specifically said not to tell Hami a single thing.”

“But oppa I can’t do this anymore, Hami is more than my sister, she is my twin.”

“Key!”

“Who was that?” Hana asked hearing Minho on the background.

“That’s right; she is your twin sister so you wouldn’t want to hurt her, right.”

“Yah Kim Kibum!” Minho walks up to him. “Heerin is looking for you.”

However Key just looked at Minho and nods, listening to Hana. “Yea and this is more than hurting her.”

“Of course you’re not. You love her too much, you know.” He commented at Hana’s statement while looking at Minho.

“Who’s that?” Minho asked, loud enough for Hana to hear through the phone. Key mouthed ‘Hana’. Minho motioned for him to put it on loudspeaker.

“Yes, and that’s the extent I could do for her at least. We never planned anything out except for the disguise at the game. I’m sorry oppa but I can’t go with you later, just sort everything out with him, and say it wasn’t really our intention to fool him, if he ever felt fooled.”

Key looks at Minho who is looking at Key’s phone. “Hana, listen to oppa…”

“Ani oppa. This time, I’m going with my own decision. Tell Minho oppa I’m really sorry… I’m sorry I did those even if I know it’s not right. That’s the only thing I can say to him, please pass it out. And, the upcoming cup, I wish him good luck.”

Minho can’t take it… hearing those things coming from Hana. He grabs the phone on Key’s hand which shocked Key. “Why can’t you face me?” Minho said sternly.

Hana was startled hearing Minho clearly over the phone. “Min– Minho oppa?”

“Yes, it’s me.”

Key looked at Minho. Seeing Minho with raging emotions, Key knows it’s not easy to feel that way. Looking inside the classroom, he sees Heerin talking to their other classmates. ‘I’m so happy you’re just here by my side’ he thought looking back at Minho again, afterwards, leaving him to talk to Hana over the phone.

Hana can’t talk, just hearing his voice makes her eyes heavy. “Why can’t you talk to me now? When you did the other times? Why?”

“I… I… I can’t… I’m sorry.” Hana hangs up. Hana breathes heavily, controlling the tears which are about to fall.

The nurse came in, seeing Hana with her eyes shut with a teardrop on the corner of her eyes. “Are you okay?” She asked.

Hana opened her eyes and forced a smile. “It hurts.” She plainly said.

“Let me see, does it sting?” She looked at Hana’s fingers to see them bleeding again but her words contain double meaning.

--------------------------

Key came inside their classroom and sat beside Heerin. “Hey…”

Heerin turns to him. “Where have you been?” She asked looking straight in his eyes.

“Out.”

“Where’s Minho?” Heerin asked looking out the door.

Key cupped her face, making her look at him. “Out.”

“What happened to him? What’s with the bandaged hand?”

Just as then Minho walks inside, Key puts his hand behind him where Minho hands him his phone, then sitting in front of them, disarranging the chairs.

“Yah, what’s that?” Heerin asked Minho looking at his hand, time for Key to put his phone on his pocket.

“Just banged on the mirror in the locker room.” Minho casually said, shrugging in addition.

“Let me see.” Minho puts his hand on the table while Heerin gets her first aid kit. “What have you been up too? Crashing mirrors in the locker room?” She asked as she unwrapped the bandage.

“It’s my hobby nowadays…” Minho sarcastically answered.

Key laughs at them. “Yah, you guys talk too much, I’m gonna be jealous now.”

“Then bang on the mirror too, then come to me, I’ll nurse them for you.” Heerin pinched his cheeks too hard, making Key winced in pain.

Putting a fresh bandage on Minho, Heerin remembered the time Hana did this for her friend. She suddenly felt so evil doing this to him. “Minho…”

Minho looked up. Key, being as nosy as ever was looking at them while tidying their mess. “I’m sorry… really. I don’t know how to compensate all these wrong doings than I have done to you.”

Key puts her arms around Heerin’s shoulder. “So now it finally made right through you?” Key mocked. She hits his stomach with her elbow. “Yah…”

“It’s all done; we can’t do anything to rewind everything.” Minho shrugged leaning on the back rest of the chair.

“Don’t think that what I’m doing is just for my sisters, it’s for you too. You may not be able to understand but it’s that way.” Heerin holds Minho’s left hand with hers while Key holds her right hand.

Minho knew better than to expect. This is reality not some sort of classic novels where the cliché always happens. He never expected what Key told him. He never felt so much agony before. He just smiled at Heerin, sighing. “I know…” He timidly replied and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Key asked him as they followed him with their gaze.

“Don’t worry you guys, I’m not gonna bang mirrors in the bathroom. I need some air.”

“We can go with you…”

“Yah, I’m not some pre-school kid.” Minho forcibly grinned at them. “I’m gonna be okay, I promise.” Minho walks out of the classroom leaving Key and Heerin looking at him walking away.

Minho’s P.O.V.

I never thought all of this would turn the tables around. I was fine, being alone, just friends were enough for me… and soccer. But… here I am on the soccer field, but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m feeling pitiful over myself.

Admirers who shouts for me during the game? Girls I can’t count through my own fingers who like me? None of these matters if I can’t be with the girl I wish to be with.

Totally feeling stupid after I punched the mirror, asking myself why am I acting like this. Those things that only normal thinking people can answer and I can’t answer them right now.

End of P.O.V.

Minho walked out of the soccer field, walking pass the track, on to the benches, sitting comfortably looking up the sky. He suddenly saw his teammates in their alternate uniform, running towards the field. Curiosity took over him and went back to the field.

“Yah, yah, what’s going on here?” Minho asked them, seeing the coach was not in attendance.

“Captain Choi, weren’t you informed?” A rookie asked juggling a ball in knees.

“Informed about what? Where’s coach? Practice was done half an hour ago. And why are you in uniforms?” Minho asked.

“Minho!” Minho turn back to see their coach walking towards them.

“Coach, what’s happening?”

“Are you okay?” Their coach asked him, seeing the debris of the mirror on the locker room floor. “How’s your hand?”

“Ah– its fine coach, I didn’t mean to bang on the mirror, and the floor was slippery.” Minho tried to reason out. “What’s happening?” He asked again.

“We have a mock game today; IPA will arrive in few minutes.”

“IPA? Park Hyungsik?” He asked and their coach nodded. “I need to change then.” Minho was about to head to the locker room when their coach stopped him.

“You’re not playing today.”

“I’m okay now, coach.” Minho insisted.

“Not with a bleeding hand. I know we don’t use hands to play our game, but still. It’s just a mock game so give it a rest.” The coach advised.

Minho took his words and sat on the resting bench, near their things. About five minutes after, IPA soccer team’s bus arrived in their school premise, and one by one they went out of the bus. Minho looked for Hyungsik who came out lastly, looking a bit gloomy.

The team walks pass them. Minho overheard some of the players from IPA talking to Hyungsik.

“Yah! Pull yourself together. She just got a cut on her fingers, it’s no big deal. Hana will live, you fool.”

“You know him, if Hana was bitten by a mosquito, Hyungsik will make sure the mosquito will die in his hands.”

They laughed at it but Minho was serious after hearing those.

“What’s wrong with you? You’re fine this morning. After lunch you look so gloomy all of a sudden.”

“Nothing.” Hyungsik replied. “Hana… something is wrong with her. Yesterday we’re totally fine, but her attitude earlier was so cold.”

“Maybe… PMS? Dude, they’re girls, and their mind is like a haunted maze, get it off your head.”

Hyungsik notice Minho was in deep thought… he just don’t know that Minho was listening to them.

“Yah, Choi Minho!” He called, getting Minho’s attention.

Minho looks at him. “What?”

Hyungsik looked at him and stood up from where he is seated. “You’re not playing?”

Minho shakes his head showing him his bandaged hand. “I was forbidden to play, didn’t even know that there’s a mock game today.” He shrugged.

Hyungsik just nodded his face still gloomy. “Looking forward to see you in the cup and taking the championship away from your hands.”

“I would like to see that…” Minho smirked. “If you can.”

---------------------------

Hana was walking her way back to their classroom; the nurse put some plasters on her cuts so it won’t bleed more. She sighs walking through the hallway, first time wanting to ditch classes. She eventually reached their classroom without noticing. She bowed to the teacher in front and sat on her chair.

Luna tried to talk to her but Hana was drifting off somewhere.

“Understood?” Hana looked up when she saw the teacher right in front of her. “Do you understand everything, Hana?”

“Yes ma’am.” Hana nods. Frankly, she studied it last week so she knows it even if they ask her about it.

Their teacher looks at her while she stares at the math workbook, full of scribbles and answers on topics not yet discussed. “Okay, then we’ll have an exam about this next week. Class, dismiss.”

The teacher left and the students started to pack their belongings. Hana took two periods to stay in the clinic.

“Hana, are you okay?” Luna came up to her looking at her plastered fingers. “What happened to you?”

“It’s nothing big, Luna; just cuts on my index and middle finger. C’mon, let’s walk out.” Hana together with Luna, they walk out of the classroom, walking down the hallway, out of the school.

“Ah– earlier, Hyungsik oppa came and asked me to tell you that he can’t walk you home today because he has a mock game today. Luna beamed.

“Hmm…” Hana nodded. “That’s great. I won’t have to deal with his questions regarding these too.” Hana was pertaining to her fingers.

“What exactly happened to you? Do you know how sick worried I was when I saw blood stains on your hanky when you came to the classroom?”

“I don’t want anyone to know this but since you’re my best friend, I’ll tell you. Don’t tell anyone, okay?” Luna nodded at Hana’s favor. “Since we stepped 10th grade, there has been someone sending me threats through notes and such. One was today, there was a blade on a four-fold paper, some other times just intimidating notes, nothing really scary.”

“Omo! Why didn’t you tell me before?” Luna asked facing Hana. “That’s dangerous, have you ever considered telling the guidance office about this?”

“If I did that and the person will be caught, he/she might be expelled.”

‘100% naïve, like how I met her.’

“But Hana, this is different, now it’s personal.” Luna insisted. “He or she, or whoever it might be… she’s hurting you. Why is that person doing this anyways?”

“Just one reason… Hyungsik sunbae. A week, after Hyungsik sunbae told me that he likes me, I started receiving those kinds of threats.”

‘Good memory.’

“You’re too kind, Hana. Whatever it is, I hope that that person will stop all of these nonsensical doings.” They continued on walking till they reach the school gate. “Anyway, Hana, I need to go first… and…” Luna was looking across the road. “I think that’s Heerin’s eonni’s boyfriend.” Luna points forward. “I’m off, bye.” She waves and left.

Hana was shocked to see Key in their school, all by himself. “What is he doing here?” Hana muttered to herself. Hana crossed the road to meet Key. “What are you doing here, oppa?” Hana asked.

“Yah! Aren’t you happy to see me?” Key asked crossing his arms in front of his chest.

“No, not really.” Hana answered honestly.

“You’re mean now…” Key commented. “C’mon, I’m alone today. You said Hyungsik will walk you home… but I saw him in our school, playing soccer. I put one plus one, and came here.” He shrugged.

“You’re surely alone, right?” Hana wandered around to make sure that Key was alone.

“Of course… when did I lie to you?” Key asked her using reverse psychology but made him think too. When did he lie to her? “C’mon, let’s get you home.”

-------------------------------

Hami was looking for Heerin after the last school bell rang. “Ah! Must be in the field, I know there is a practice. Oh, Minho oppa must be there too.” She turns back to head south where the school field was.

“Oh…” Hami uttered unconsciously seeing quite a number of people on the benches outside the track. “What’s happening here?” Hami asked a close hoobae of hers when she passed by.

“Hami eonni, there’s a soccer mock game. Minho oppa’s team with the soccer team from IPA. Heerin eonni is there too.”

“Thank you.” Hami smiled at her and went closer to the field. “Heerin eonni!” Hami taps Heerin’s shoulder, who is busy watching the game.

“Yah, why are you here?” Heerin asked looking at where Minho and Hyungsik are. Apparently, Hyungsik was out of the field too. Both team’s captain were out of the field, due to some technical stuffs.

“I have no one to go home with? Is Hyungsik oppa playing?” Hami asked as she searched for Hyungsik in the field. “And where is Minho oppa? Why can’t I see him?”

“Hami, I need we need to go.” Heerin held Hami by the wrist.

Hami still stood there. “Wait a minute. I wanna see Minho oppa.” Hami insisted still looking around for Minho. “Where is he?” She turned to her right to see Minho and Hyungsik at the same time. Both were just sitting on the bench, at each others’ side. “Eonni, wait for me here, I’ll be back, I will just talk to Minho oppa.”

“Hami–” Heerin can’t do anything for Hami ran away from her, towards Minho. This is what Heerin didn’t see. She tried to hide Hana away from Minho, but can he do the same again? Hide Hami away from Hyungsik, in order not to cause a big mess.

“Oppa…” Hami sat next to Minho.

“Hami-yah, what are you doing here?” Minho asked her, surprised that she’s next to him. He looked pass her shoulder to see Heerin standing at the other end, looking at them. Now he remembers, Hyungsik is here and he’s guessing that Hyungsik doesn’t know about Hami’s existence either.

Hami sulked. “Oppa, I came here to see you, aren’t you happy?” She asked sounding hurt.

Minho smiled quickly. “Ei… I’m just asking. It’s because I haven’t see you these past few days.” He reasoned out, completely blocking her in case Hyungsik looks at their way.

Hami grinned hearing Minho’s reason. “But oppa…” She paused and looked at the field where Minho’s teammates where playing. “Why aren’t you playing, and still in your uniform?” Hami asked.

Minho raised his bandaged hand. “Captain Choi is unfortunately injured. That’s why.”

“What happened to you oppa?” She looks at Minho’s hand; he put it down on his lap.

“Just a small accident, Heerin helped me with this, don’t worry.” He saw Heerin walking towards them.

“Hami…” She called, a little bit louder since it was noisy because of the game. “Let’s go. We need to go home, Key is at home.” She told Hami.

“Oh? Key oppa is at home? Why?” Hami asked, standing up.

“Ugh...” Heerin looked t Minho finding the right words to say. “I told him to buy something for me. C’mon, let’s go.” Heerin drags her and waves at Minho saying bye.

Minho looks at them, walking away from him. ‘If it was Hana, she would’ve asked tons of questions and check whether I’m fine or not.’ He thought looking at his hand.

---------------------------------

It’s Saturday and the sun was still hiding. The clock reads 5AM, but Hana was all set to go out of the house. She was wearing a gray casual puff sleeve dress with a white button up sweater dress and a pair of white oxford shoes.

She went to her table and grabs a pen a piece of paper scribbling something on it. Her phone rings and she answered in a whispering tone.

“Okay, okay, I’m going downstairs.” She ended the call and left the note on her bed.

“Where’s Hana?” Their mom asked Hami and Heerin when they were eating breakfast.

“Isn’t she up yet?” Hami asked looking at Heerin who shrugged at her question. “Let me check.” Hami stood up but Heerin stopped her.

“I’ll go.” She wiped the corners of her lips, standing up, making her way upstairs to Hana’s room. She knocked three times calling Hana. “Hana… Hana, are you up?” But no one was answering. She opened the door to find the bed fully made and not a single sign of Hana, present in the room. Heerin walks towards the bed to find a note in the bed.

Went out early to jog. Won’t be back soon, I’m going to meet some friends for breakfast. I left a message on mom’s phone.

                        -Hana.

“Mom…” Heerin called while making her way downstairs. “Hana is not around. She left this.” She handed their mom the note Hana wrote.

“Okay then, I guess that it’s just me and you two girls today?”  Their mom puts the note down the table.

“Ah– Mom, I’m going out today too.” Heerin informed their mom, munching on her toast.

“Where are you going?”

“Out… Key told me he needs some help with school works.” Heerin said drinking her milk after.

Their mom looks at her. “Are you dating Key?” Heerin choked out a bit with her mom’s question. “What? Did I surprise you with my question?” Their mom had a cheeky smile on.

“Noooo… of course I’m not.” Heerin sounded really defensive.

“You know what mom…” Hami butts in. “They even surpassed the meaning of dating.”

“Then why are you two not dating?” Their mom asked.

“I mean, eonni… every single evidence that he likes you is already there.” Hami agrees.

Heerin was looking both at her mom and sister looking at her while she drinks. “You know… girls are like police officers. They can have all the evidences in the world… but they still want a confession.” Heerin whispered the last phrase.

“What did you say? Come again?”

“I said I still want a confession. Hello? I’m still a girl, no matter how I like him I can’t just say ‘hey Key, I like you, you like me, you we’re together right?’ do I say it like that? Of course not.” Heerin ticked.

“Right…” Hami rolled her eyes, shrugging.

“Don’t worry, honey. That time will come.”

“I wish. But Key’s chickening out or something… I guess.” Heerin shrugged going back to eating.

---------------------------------

“No… you should put it like this... it’s prettier.”

“Are you sure? Inclined or straightened out?”

“Just put it straight in there. Yes, yes, yes… that’s perfect.”

“YAH hyung! This is too much, you know? How many of these are you planning to put inside that small space?”

“It’s once in a lifetime, it’s not like I’m going to do this again.”

“You can never tell~”

“If you’re not two years younger, I could’ve kicked you out.”

“You can’t… you need me here. It’s not like you two can do this on your own.”

“Oh yes we can…”

“Then why call me?”

“Yah, you guys talk too much, let’s just finish this…”

-------------------------

“Hey…” Heerin hopped in Key’s car.

Key looked at Heerin from head to toe. “Is that a new dress?” He asked.

“This?” She points at her dress. “Yea, bought it last time with mom, Hana, and Hami. Why?”

“Nothing.” Key shrugs. “You look pretty today.” He commented.

However, Heerin eyed Key. “I look pretty today?” Key nodded. “YAH! Don’t I look pretty the other times?” She said.

Key laughs at her. “Of course not.” Key pinched her nose. “I’m not in the mood to study today.” Key said, driving away from the Hwang’s residence.

“Where are we going then?”

“Out to play…” Key just answered plainly.

“Where?”

“You’ll see when we get there.” Key smiled at her.

---------------------------

Taemin was on the phone while Hana was waiting for him to finish. They were behind the trees, waiting for Key’s arrival.

“They are not arriving yet?” Taemin asked, walking back and forth making Hana confused.

“Why?”

“Noona, I need to go. My umma called.”

Hana looks ahead to see if someone is coming. They are still not there. “Go ahead then. I’ll be fine here by myself.”

Taemin looked at her. “Are you sure, noona? I will just call Key hyung.”

“No. Don’t call him, or everything will be ruined.” Hana stopped him. “Go now.” Hana smiled at him.

“Are you really sure?” Hana nodded. But Taemin looked at her again. “Here noona, have this.” He took off his cashmere muffler and put it around Hana. “It’s cold, why did you go out like that?”

“Yah, you’re scolding noona now?” Hana laughs.

“Aniya~ Anyway noona, I’m going now okay? Call me if anything happens.” Hana nodded shooing Taemin away.

---------------------------

Key went out the road, off the paved road, to a rockier one, down to grassy road until they reached a flower field; Key maneuvered the car so the trunk was facing the flower field. Key and Heerin went out.

Heerin was stunned to see daisies, dandelions, and chrysanthemums of different colors in the field. She grinned looking at Key.

“Liked it?” He asked and she nodded.

“Why are we here?” Heerin asked, letting the cold air touch their skin.

“Nothing much… I just want to unwind.” Key said taking two mufflers out, putting one to Heerin.

“Thank you.” Heerin said looking at Key put his.

----------------------------

“Minho hyung… Key hyung said he needs your help now.”

“Key? My help? Where?”

“I’ll just message you the location, it’s near the grand mart. He needs you to go there; I’ll text you the other details, okay?”

“Okay, I’ll go shower first.”

-----------------------------

Key and Heerin were leaning against the trunk, still just standing and talking about some random stuff, laughing about random things.

“How are you recently?” Key randomly asked.

Heerin chuckled looking at him. “Why are you suddenly asking me that question? We’re almost together everyday… today is Saturday and we’re together too.”

“Nothing. I just want to ask since I never really asked you that question. I mean how are you not in the usual way.”

Heerin knew what he was trying to say. “I’m fine… physically, mentally, spiritually… yea. I think I’m fine.”

Key looked at her. “Emotionally?”

Heerin looked ahead of her, where all the flowers are, smiling lightly. “I’m not emotionally unstable… just technical stuffs I guess.”

“What kind?” Key draws closer to her.

“I don’t know. I guess I’m just watching a lot of TV dramas and movies recently. I get confused with them all.” She laughed.

“Ah, is that it?” Key chuckled. Heerin nodded. “How’s your mom?”

“There you go again with the random questions.”

“You know me too well.”

“Of course I do. I know you from head to toe, from the tips of your hair. And you know… maybe because of that closeness, my mom asked me the weirdest question ever.”

“What was it?” Key was now facing Heerin while Heerin faced the field.

“She asked me if I’m dating you.”

Key then cleared his throat. “What’s weird with that?”

Heerin turns sideways to look at Key, who is staring right at her eyes. “You don’t think that’s weird?”

“No. Of course not.” He shook his head. “We do understand each other perfectly so maybe that’s why your mom thinks so.” Key slowly held her hand which shocked Heerin.

It’s not the first time that Key held her hand but she feels extreme electricity like it’s the first. She was startled and she can’t look at Key directly in his eyes.

Key held her chin and made her look at him. He smiled when she closed her eyes. “Yah…” Slowly, Heerin opened her eyes. “Is it weird if you’ll date me?” Key asked seriously.

“No…”

“Then why do say its weird then?”

Heerin brushed Key’s hand off of her chin. “It’s because we are not. You know what I mean.”

Key hugs her tightly, laughing at her. “Is that so?” He felt Heerin nods against his shoulder. “I have a surprise for you.” He broke the hug.

“What is it?”

“You need to close your eyes first.” Key instructed and Heerin did what she was told.

Key moved away and opened the door to drivers’ seat to open the trunk. He held the trunk in his hands. “You can open your eyes now.” Key said.

“Where’s the surprise?” Heerin asked seeing just Key.

“Heerin… I’ve always want to ask you this; I know I never got the courage to, but I’ve gathered all of it today. Heerin-ah… will you… will you be my girlfriend?”

Key opens the trunk and balloons popped out of the trunk, tied on the trunk floor. There were roses and balloons on the floor of the trunk and a necklace box between the roses.

Heerin was amazed to see Key being all this mushy when she knows that he doesn’t like corny things. She looked at him who is now bowing her head out of shyness.

“Aigoo…” Heerin went up to him and hugged him tightly. “Do you know how long have I been waiting for this?” She asked.

“You were?” Key asked. Heerin nodded. “So… are you…”

“Yes. I would love to be.” Heerin pecked his lips.

Key grinned and picked the necklace box on the trunk. “Here, I have a present for you.” He opened the box and there was a white gold necklace with a pendant. He put it on her and hugged her tightly, picking her up the ground. He put her down. “Look…” He pointed in the sky and there was a banner saying, ‘I Love You’ with balloons tied on the sides to make it fly up in the sky.

Heerin looked at key lovingly. “I love you too.”

------------------------------

“That was the sign…” Hana said as she saw Key lift Heerin up the ground. She cut of a string and the banner flew with the help of the balloons. She and Taemin have been talking all night last night to discuss how they will make it work.

Hana smiled seeing Key and Heerin hugging tightly. “At last.” She sighed. “They can be together.”

Hana stood frozen when she heard footsteps behind her. “Hana…”

‘Minho oppa?’

Hana tried to walk away but Minho quickly held her in his arms, hugging her from behind, making Hana look at her right side.

“What are you doing?” Hana asked.

Minho had his head leaning on hers. “Why are you trying to run away from me?” Minho asked sounding really hurt.

“I’m not trying to run away from you, and why would I run away? Please let me go.” Hana tried to peel his hands off of her waist.

More than hearing his voice, this is what she’s been avoiding. Any contact with him will have her heart beating at a rapid pace again, her mind contradicting her heart.

“Could you pretend you’re Hami and let me hug you?”

That did it… Hana’s tears strolled down her cheeks. “No. I can’t do that anymore. You have Hami for that.” Hana was still trying to get his arms off around her.

But all I want is you…” He said silently letting his head drop on her shoulders.

Hana was frozen to hear that from him. “No… you’re lying. Please don’t say that again. I beg you, please… don’t.” Hana broke into silent tears while Minho closed his eyes, cherishing the little time they have together.

------------------------------------------------

You know why I love my imagination? it's because it gets really complicated but I have solutions for each. And...

I'm so sad to tell ou this but I won't be able to update as much again because I have school tomorrow and office training...YAY!

Who's happy for me????YAY!!! LOL... I'm on the loose..XD

Key is finally together with Heerin.

But what will happen to Minho and Hana now?

To Hyungsik and Hana?

or to Minho and Hami??

 

REPLIES:

kprincess1995, all things can be handled smoothly if he chooses theright thing to do at the right time... another reader who loves KeyRin.

 
Sameaknaaa, YES SHE DID... omg..she makes you angry? But why?
 
heerinahn, ow... you're name is Heerin too?
 
onkeyjongmintae, LOL, I don't like her too...
 
RemIsMee, Minho knows the truth that she's really not dating Hyungsik...XD
 
cutiekoala, cute thing...XD
 
Jihyunnie, LMAO.. you love KeyRin too?? Good to know..XD
 
vanillatinks, and you told me that you don't want to grad attention by posting long comment when you actually did...silly eonni...
 
ShineeKEYlovesME, what topic? *twisting brains to look for lost topic* I'm lost...XD
 
keroro09, YESHHH She is... Minho to be with Hana is a bit.... you know...