Hana as Hami???

He's The Guy I Want, The One I Can't Have

It was Hana and Hami's 1st day as 11th grader. Her school was two blocks away from Hami and Heerin's school. Whenever their dad drops them off to school, Heerin and Hami gets off the car first, then Hana after. Hana studies in a prestigious school. Heerin, Hana, and Hami are sisters. Heerin is the oldest, then Hami and Hana are twins, technically, Hana is oldest by 29 seconds. Heerin was the cool sister. She doesn't mind her sisters at times but she cares for them, big time. Hami is the funky and jolly kid of the household, she is free-spirited and always happy. Hana is the family's little one. though Hana is "literally" older than Hami, Hami acts mature so Hana looks like a kid compared to Hami. Hana is timid and silent one, totally the opposite of her twin sister, Hami.

"Bye dad, bye Hana, see you later at home." Heerin cheerfully bid goodbye at get off the passenger seat.

"Bye dad, bye my twin, I love you both." Hami giggled while choking Hana with her hug.

"Hami. Can't. Breathe." Hana taps Hami as their dad just laughs at them through the rear mirror.

"Okay Hami. I think that's enough. I still have to drop Hana off to school. We wouldn't want her to be late, do we?" Their dad asked.

"I do. For a change." Hami grinned.

"Hami!" Hana playfully hit on her arm.

"Aigoo... just kiddin'. You should talk more. Anyway, I'm off; bye!" Hami gets  off and their dad drives away.

"Hami, hurry up! we're going to be late." Heerin call Hami. Hami catches up to her.

"Eonni, are you in the same class as Minho oppa?" Hami asked with gleaming eyes.

"Hmmm." Heerin simply replied along with a nod.

"Really? Eonni, you should introduce me to him."

"Why?" Heerin asked. "He knows you already so why do I need to introduce you to each other?"

"Yea, he knows me as your little sister, and his junior."

"Be satisfied with that for now. If you want him that bad, make him notice you. But don't do anything stupid." Heerin warns walking away. 

--------------------------------------

Hana was silently sitting at the back looking outside the window. "Hana, is there something wrong?" Her dad asked grabbing her attention.

"Nothing dad. I just imagined myself in the same school as Hami and Heering eonni." She answered and sighed. "But being in different school is fine too. People are not confused between Hana and Hami." She added.

...

"Hey Hana!" Hana was walking in their school's driveway.

"Oh... Hyungshik sunbaenim, good morning." Hana greets and slightly bows.

"Sunbaenim sounds so formal. Since I'm just a year older, call me oppa." He flashed a smile. However, Hana is uncomfortable when he is around. Not that she is uncomfortable because she likes him, but it's because Hyungshik is very fond of her.

"Okay. Hmm... oppa, I'll go ahead, my friends are probably waiting for me." Hana left. She didn't gave Hyungshik a chance to speak. Hyungshik was left there, standing and looking at her back walking away. Hana reached their classroom and sat on a chair beside her friends and slings her bag behind the chair.

"Hana, did you see Hyungshik oppa? He's looking for you." Krystal who is sitting beside her, informed her.

"Yea, he walked up to me when I entered the gate." Hana replied casually like she's used to it.

"And you left him alone standing there again?" Luna just arrived. "I saw him, and he would like to ask you if you are free later."

"No, I'm not." Hana's answers are still the same. Even when Hana was in 10th grade, Hyungshik would ask her out but she always say no.

"C'mon, give him a chance. He's so damn fine. Plus, he's smart and he's the school owner's son." Luna said wagging her index finger.

"That's the main reason why I don't want him. He's the school owner's son. I'm in a damn scholarship, Luna. I don't want people to think that I'm an academic scholar because I'm dating him. No, not gonna happen." Hana curses, occasionally. And YES, Hana is in a scholarship program. Not because they can't afford the tuition fee but because she is saving up for college. She wants to go to Harvard University and her tuition fee for a semester will cost both Hami and Heerin's tuition fee for the entire year.

"To hell with them all. Why do they need to care?" Luna asked looking at Hana. 

"Because they are people and they can say whatever they want to say. Because this is a free country and lastly just because they don't know what's happening, they just assume." Hana paused. "Besides, why me? There are tons of girls who are willing to date him." Hana shrugs the idea off. 'Dating Hyungshik sunbae? That's kinda' weird.' 

"Because he only wants you? Is that hard to understand?" Luna asked. "By the way, there's this soccer game later. I think that's the reason why Hyngshik oppa is asking if you're free later." She informed Hana.

"It's the first day of school and they are having it today?" Hana asked trying to understand why today.

Their guy classmate who is sitting near them heard them talking. "Yea. The rivalry between the two captains continues. Park Hyungshik and captain Choi of the other school two blocks away, they set a match today." He's in the soccer team as well.

"And we would be really thankful Hana if you could come later. Captain seems to be inspired when you are around." Another one said, all of the guys in their class who are in the soccer team looked at her.

"I'll think about it." Hana said.

--------------------------------------

After classes, the students from both school gather around the soccer field. "Key!" Heerin called for Key who is sitting with the soccer team of their school.

"Oh!Hey, have a seat." Key offered. Heerin sat down with Key and the whole soccer team. "Where is your sister?" Key asked looking for Hami who is nowhere to be found. 

"She went home for a while. She's downtown I think and won't be back soon. Mom, made her run errands for us. It's weird not having her around when Minho is involve right?" Heerin chuckled. "She has to pick her uniforms at the shop too, which I think one set of uniform is not done since I just went there to pick up mine."

"Oh, how unlucky. She'll miss her 'prince charming's' game." Key air-quoted and saw the other school's team coming. "Well, if it wasn't Minho's greatest rival." Key pointeed at Hyungshik.

"Oh, Park Hyungshik?" Heerin uttered in shock talking a good look at Hyungshik

"You know him?" Key asked looking at Heerin.

"Hmm, yea." She just nodded saying yes. "My sister's friends talks about him all the time when they're at home." Heerin explained.

"Hami knows Hyungshik?"

"No. Not Hami. My other sister who is... literally older than Hami who studies there, and well, the way I understand it, he likes my sister." Heerin said.

---------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Minho and Hyungshik are step by step, approaching each other. "So, we meet again huh?" Hyungshik said as they shook hands. They are not enemies, just rivals.

"That can't be helped." Minho answered.

One of Hyungshik's teammates came up to him. "Captain, your most awaited audience is here." Hyngshik turns around to see Hana standing there with Luna. He waved and Hana just smiled in reply, typical her.

"So, we'll just see each other later." Then Hyungshik left. Minho looked at where Hyungshik is looking at earlier. 'It's Hami.'

"Hami?" Minho asked himself silently. "She seems sweet than usual... and" He looks at who he knew is 'Hami' again "Her hair had grown longer. She transferred school?" He asked again but return in their benches.

-----------------------------------------------

"Hana, thank you for coming today." Hyungshik said as he bent down Hana's eye level and grinned.

Hana smiled in return. "But I have to leave soon sunbae. I'm going to meet my older sister. I'm here to wish you goodluck on your game and I know you will do good." Hana cheered.

-------------------------------------------------

Minho was looking at Hyungshik and Hana. In his sight it is Hami that he is seeing and not Hana. For him, it's like seeing Hami in a different way. Yea, he's used to see Hami being cheerful, but he likes the Hami he's seeing a lot better than before.

-----------------------------------------------

"It's okay. At least you've tried you very best to come here and even cheer for me." Hyungshik rests his hands on her shoulders, "Thank you." He kissed her on the forehead.

Minho's P.O.V.

Yah, I thought Hami likes me? But why is she with Park Hyungshik?

End of P.O.V

"Oh, I need to go sunbae. My sister is probably waiting for me. Bye." And Hana left in a hurry.

Luna is laughing at Hana. Luna is pretty close with Hyungshik because she helps him win Hana's heart. "Yah oppa, why did you do that?" Luna still laughs. "She's supposed to stay for 10 minutes more but you did that. Now she went off."

"She's just too cute. And I'm so glad that she came." Hyungshik giggled like a kid.

"Someone looks happy~~" Hyungshik's teammates .

"Get back to your own business and get a girl." Hyungshik said still smiling.

-------------------------------------------

1st chapter = done... yay! I was wondering...hmmm.. nevermind..

so, comments are loved and appreciated... 

and don't forget to subscribe...^^