9

The Two Blocks

"Ugh!" Lyn groaned, banging her head against the library desk. Jae Hwa had an assignment for history, so Lyn being the nice friend stayed with her. "He's setting me up for something, he must be."

Jae Hwa sighed, "you know, you should just be happy, the kingka was with you." She poked, "come on, this is awesome. Oh, and I heard he dumped Hyun Ah in front of everyone at lunch."

Lyn glanced up, "really? Good for him. But I still don't understand why he was nice all of a sudden." She scratched her head.

"Well, he was only mean to you because of Yong Guk. Plus, he probably realized you're not like other girls that fan over him." Jae Hwa spoke while typing up her report, "now, shut up. I need to finish this."

Lyn huffed and played with her Big Bang phone charm. She pulled out her pocket mirror, she wondered what her cuts looked like. Lyn smiled lightly, what kind of guy likes Hello Kitty? She decided not peel it off, knowing it would cause more pain. Instead she looked over herself: pale, short hair, not exactly pretty. Why exactly did these guys even spend a minute on her? Lyn shook away the thought, it's not like they were actually interested in her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark, winter quickly took the sun away. Lyn kicked a rock as she walked up to her house. She wondered if her mom had made dinner, but that wasn't likely. She's only eaten microwave food at home since her mother practically ignores her. Unlocking the door, she sighed, could her mom not even bother to turn on a light? As Lyn reached for the light switch her hand stopped short of it, she listened to the noise coming from her mother's bedroom.

Moans. Moans and the sound of the bedcreaking filled her ears, Lyn's hand shot to cover . She ran straight out, slamming the door.

Lyn ran down her street, how the hell could her mother do that?! How could she when she knew her daughter would be home? That it's only been a month since her dad walked out! Lyn continued running, tears streaming, and letting out screams every so often.

She finally slowed down, coming up to a park near her dad's neighborhood. Shakily, Lyn sat down on the cold bleachers, burying her face in her hands. She was sobbing now, letting out loud, pitiful cries. Her breathes became shallow and would get stuck in . She couldn't believe it, was this really her life?

"Lyn?"

Hiccupping, she looked up, knowing the deep voice that called her. Yong Guk stared at her with wide eyes, quickly stepping up the bleachers. He looked at her in shock, unsure what to do.

So he hugged her, what else could he do? Lyn trembled in his arms as the cries shook through her body. She was embarrassed, but she couldn't stop.

Yong Guk hushed her, her head lightly. Her cries began to fade out and he held her head up, wiping away tears. His eyebrows furrowed at the bandage on her cheek; he had endless questions about what had happened, but decided he would wait until she was comfortable.

"Do you want to go home?" He asked quietly, she quickly shook her head. "Do you want to come to my place?" Lyn hesitated, but nodded slowly while looking away from him.

He pulled her up, "it's not that far." He took off his jacket, placing it over her shoulders. She stared down, feeling stupid. Yong Guk's own heart hurt, but he tried to ignore it; grabbing her hand, he lead her out the park and to his home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super short, this chapter was hard to write.... because well.... it's true :/ that did happen to me when I went home one day.... Just I wasn't lucky enough to have Yong Guk >< Ha... well anyways, on that downer note.... Please comment and subscribe~! I really love you guys keke so much support ^^ Thanks so much~!