11

The Two Blocks

Lyn woke up, something heavy weighing down on her stomach. She squinted, the bright sun pouring into the room. She blinked her eyes a few times and saw Dae Hyun; he was staring at her, recording with his camera.

"Wha..." Lyn looked next to her. Yong Guk was sleeping, his arm over her waist. She pushed him away and pointed at Dae Hyun, "you, how long have you been filming?"

He blinked and shut his camera. "No comment," he quickly walked out the room.

She looked at Yong Guk, not wanting to wake him up; Lyn awkwardly climbed over him and rushed out the room after Dae Hyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelo jumped on Lyn's back, "noona! Carry me away from hyung!" He cried, looking back at Jong Up glaring at him.

Lyn was dressed in clothes of Dae Hyun and they were the only four awake. Yong Guk, Him Chan, and Young Jae lost in their slumber. She tried to get Zelo off of her, but the giant maknae wouldn't budge.

"Zelo-yah, get off. You're hurting noona!" Lyn wriggled and Zelo fell off into the arms of Jong Up who immediately tickled him. She ran from the youngest two over to Dae Hyun who was staring at them all with judging eyes.

Lyn bumped into his shoulder, "let's ditch these freaks, I'm hungry..." She poked her stomach, "my dad said there's a French shop around here, come with me." Dae Hyun had no time to respond, already being pulled out the house by Lyn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twisting his rings, Zico looked around his homeroom. Her best friend was here, but where was Lyn? Could it have to do with Hyun Ah? He sighed, why was he even getting frustrated over this? Zico slammed his hands on the desk, the room went quiet. He stood and marched over to Jae Hwa.

"Where is she?"

Jae Hwa's eyes widened and she looked away from the blonde, "not here?"

"Obviously, so where is she?" He moved into her view.

"Well, Yon-," she slapped her hand over , "I mean, her dad texted from her phone saying she'd be at his..."

Zico clenched his teeth, "Yong... Guk?" His nostrils flared, "she's with him?!" He kicked over one boy's desk and knocked off another's papers, leaving the room. Tae Il and Kyung chasing out the room after him.

"Yah, Zico, that's not our territory, just wait for her to come back." Tae Il pulled his leader's arm, just to be pushed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dae Hyun-ah, why so quiet? Aish, do you not like me?" Lyn pouted, cutting off a piece of her crepe.

He coughed a bit and shook his head, "don't be offended, I'm just quiet."

Lyn nodded, "you don't have to be quiet around me, I want to hear you." She grinned, stuffing with crepe.

"You really are weird." Dae Hyun laughed and took a sip of his lemonade. "Don't most girls like a mute guy, just so they can always talk?"

"Eh? Do they?" She tilted her head, "that must really for guys... But it's their own dumb fault for dating a girl who likes the sound of her own voice over her boyfriend's."

Dae Hyun grabbed a piece of Lyn's crepe, "I like you. You're actually a good person, no wonder you have hyung going after you."

"Eh?" Lyn furrowed her eyebrows, "Yong Guk?"

He smiled, nodding, "hyung, he's always sa-"

Lyn's eyes widened as Dae Hyun was pulled out of his chair and thrown to the ground. Zico glared down at her and grabbed her arm, dragging her away.

"Zico, what the hell are you doing?" She struggled against him, trying to pull away.

Zico didn't stop, only pulling her faster, "shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry for the wait~! This chapter... I really didn't know what to write T_T and was busy with school and clinicals... then when I had time I watched dramas lazily.... Sorry~ And now people are going insane over the Thailand interview with Block B, but Zico didn't even mean it like that... People took his words as an offense TT____TT ahhhhhhhhh If any of you have become mad or now hate Block B, please don't! Yes, they were immature, but those words... They were a misunderstanding!!! Please, forgive them~

Ah... please comment and subscribe... I shall have a better update tomorrow!

2.20.12