4

The Two Blocks

"Thanks God, it's Friday." Jae Hwa sighed leaning against Lyn's locker.

"Tell me about it, I hate this place." Lyn yawned, "I didn't get enough sleep because of last night."

"But it was worth it! U-Kwon's abs were to die for!" She fanned herself.

"The red head one?"

Jae Hwa nodded, "How can a guy with an adorable smile have a body like that? Omo," she pointed to the end of the hall, "they're here."

*Ding*

"And there's the bell, too bad, time for class." Lyn grabbed her friend's arm and headed to their classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyn groaned walking into homeroom, the Z-I-C-O was sitting on her desk. She walked up to him and stood with her hands on her hips.

"Do you mind?" She seethed through gritted teeth.

"Nope, not at all." The blonde grinned.

Lyn clicked her tongue and sat down with Zico still on her desk.

"I saw you last night. You know, usually you don't look too great at school, but you were hot at the club." He winked at her.

"Thanks." She replied sarcastically.

"So, you actually like us, huh? You're just putting on a tough act?"

Lyn looked up, "Your music is good, you're all talented. But personally, I hate you." She rose an eyebrow, "Why are you talking to me? There's people that actually like you, go talk to them."

Zico got off her desk and sat in the seat in front of her, resting his hand on her desk now, "One, you're associating with the enemy, I have to keep tabs on you, and two, it's more fun to annoy a person who hates me."

"Whatever," Lyn pulled out her book, "go away."

Zico grabbed it from her, "Frankenstein?" He flipped through the pages, "it's in English! You know English?" Zico asked surprised.

Lyn nodded, "I lived in Washington for four years." She groaned, "why am I telling you this?"

Zico started reading the novel, well attempting to. Lyn watched as his eyes slowly moved across the page. She took note of his dark eyes behind slit-like eyelids. He had two freckles just below his right eye and another on his left cheek. She noticed his lips moving slightly, perhaps to sound out a word. Zico's lips, Lyn thought, were poutier than her own.

Lyn's eye widened, he was gorgeous, she never saw this though as she was always blinded by his obnoxious words. Quickly, Lyn shook her head, trying to rid herself of these thoughts.

Zico looked up at her curiously as she shook her short hair. He laughed, "was there a bug?"

Lyn quickly looked up, "Uh... Yea." She lied.

Zico closed Frankenstein and pushed it towards her, "there's too many big words for me, but this is the one where the guy makes a huge monster, right?"

"Yea," Lyn nodded, "but it's not like any of the movies."

Zico's phone buzzed, he pulled it out, reading a message and texting back instantly. He looked back to Lyn, "I gotta go, nice chatting with you." He smirked and walked straight out of class.

Lyn tilted her head to the side, "that was so weird..." She mumbled and picked up her book, turning to her page and picked up reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I swear, Lyn, now that you're on their radar, they've totally fallen for you! You've caught the hearts of the leaders from the baddest gangs!" Jae Hwa screamed in the hall as they made it to Lyn's locker.

Lyn began turning the code into her lock, "yea, I also captured Jun Hyung from BEAST's heart, haven- AH!" She jumped back from her locker screaming, "oh god, they're just fake." She clutched her chest and kicked away the fake snakes.

"Who the hell did this?" Jae Hwa asked furiously, while trying to calm her heart from the intial shock.

Lyn glared, "that , Zico" She leaned down, picking up on of the snakes and marched over to where she knew Block B would be hanging out.

She saw them, leaning against the wall, right outside the main office. Zico was laughing at something Hyun Ah said to him, unaware of the furious girl making her way over.

Lyn threw the snake in his face, "Yah! What the hell is this?"

Zico scoffed and leaned down to her eye level, their faces just an inch apart, "you didn't think I was being nice back there, did you?" He smirked and rose an eyebrow, "or did you think I liked you?"

It was Lyn's turn to scoff, "please, I thought for once you remembered to take your medication, but it turns out I was wrong. Don't bother me with your elementary pranks next time." She stepped on his foot and her heel, walking back to her locker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohoho~ was it good?? This one seems really short to me... Ah well... I'm still shocked by all these subscribers! THANK YOU!!

I forgot to ask on Monday, but did you guys watch Simon and Martina (EatYourKimchi)'s Music Monday on Nanlina for Block B?? Aha it was so funny~ I love them XD

Also, if any of you have tumblr, you should follow me ;) and send me messages so it looks like I have friends!! Ohoho

http://b2stblock.tumblr.com/

be warned for spam posts on BEAST, Block B, BAP, Infinite, and some others kekeke

Don't forget to comment and subscribe~!