6

The Two Blocks

"Come on, Lyn. Just meet her, for me, please?" Lyn's father asked, looking at his daughter sulking on his couch.

Lyn just sat silently, staring at the wall. She knew she was being childish, but around her parents, that's was her nature. How could her dad ask her to meet his girlfriend? It's only been a month since he left! Still, she knew he had been cheating on her mom long before they seperated.

Her dad kneeled down in front of her, placing her shoes on her feet, "you'll like her, Lyn. Just have lunch with us and then we'll do whatever you want." He grabbed her hands and pulled her off the couch, "let's go, she's waiting for us."

Waiting? Lyn looked down as she walked out, she would've met her no matter what. What would she be like? Lyn couldn't understand why the woman would even want to meet her, she stole her dad away from her mom after all. She remained silent as she got into her father's car, not looking up at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She still hasn't texted you?" Dae Hyun asked, seeing his leader checking his phone every five seconds.

Yong Guk shook his head and took a drink of his Coke, "she must be busy."

Zelo squeezed his cheeks, "aw, our leader is all love struck." All the boys laughed and Yong Guk pushed his dongsaeng's hands away.

"Oh," Him Chan gasped, "Yong Guk, she's here." He pointed to the door of the restaurant.

Yong Guk looked over and there she was. He furrowed his eyebrows, Lyn's head was hung low and the man that was with her just pulled her towards a table across from her. Her dad, maybe, he thought. A woman hugged who he thought was her dad, it looked like he was introducing Lyn to her. Lyn just smiled lightly, giving a small "hello" and sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is who her dad was with? Lyn frowned, her mom was so much prettier. She began looking over the menu, it was all American foods. She gasped, Yong Guk asked her about going to an American place too, but she had forgot. Oh well, it wasn't an actual invite, so she didn't stand him up.

She glanced up and quickly looked back down, the woman, Mi Sook had just kissed her dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She looks so uncomfortable..." Young Jae sighed, "I barely even know her and I feel bad for her..."

Jong Up nudged Yong Guk, "bring her over here, we can't just leave her like that."

Yong Guk nodded, what's the harm in asking her over? He stood up and walked over to their table, clearing his throat.

Lyn looked up, shocked when she recognized Yong Guk.

He smiled, "Hi Lyn," he waved and looked at her dad, "would you mind if your daughter joined my friends and I for lunch?"

Lyn's dad looked confused, "ah well, that's up to Lyn."

"Please excuse me then." Lyn smiled lightly and stood up. Yong Guk led her to his table, "thanks." She sat down.

"Noona!" Jong Up waved frantically, "do you remember me?"

Lyn laughed, "Yea, I remember all of you. You guys are so different when you're not in gang mode..."

"Would you prefer us to be jerks?" Dae Hyun smirked.

"No, no, this is better." She stole a french fry from his plate.

Zelo nudged her, "noona, you should order some food."

Lyn shook her hands, "I'm actually not hungry, I had breakfast just a little while ago."

"Are you coming to the show tonight?" Him Chan asked, also stealing a fry from Dae Hyun, who in returned punched him in the arm.

"What show?" She looked at Yong Guk, who had been staring at her.

He quickly looked away, but realized her question was directed at him. "Oh, uh, we have another battle tonight at the club."

Lyn nodded, "I'll try, I'll probably have to bring Jae Hwa."

"The pretty girl you were with last time?" Him Chan perked up a bit.

"Hyung," Young Jae pushed his head, "you already like her?"

"Yah, don't push your hyung's head." Him Chan grabbed his collar and pushed him back, almost causing Young Jae to fall out his chair.

Lyn was pulled up out of her chair, her dad dragging her out of the restaurant. "Yah, appa!" The boys had all stood up, but what could they do? It was her father.

"You're not hanging out with them."

Lyn finally pushed off her dad, "why can't I? You let me go to them just a few minutes before!"

He looked at her, "yes, before Mi Sook told me they were a gang. I won't have you hanging around their sort."

"Their sort? They were nice to me and you, they didn't drag me away like you just now. God dad, I can take care of myself." Lyn glared at her dad and at Mi Sook who was standing behind him. "I'm going home, have a nice day."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, sorry~ And I didn't update yesterday because I was watching drama and forgot >< But I usually won't update on Fridays and Saturdays, I have clinicals almost every Friday because I'm going to become a CNA and then on Saturdays I'm at my dad's, but this week I'm not lol. I'll start writing chapter 7 and they may be posted today, not sure.

Anyways, I hope you liked it aha please comment and subscribe~! ^^

2.11.12