15

The Two Blocks

Lyn and Zico were standing outside the club, Lyn had run away from Zico after he asked his question. He caught up to her quickly though, bringing her along to officially meet Block B. Zico's friends were now bombarding her with questions, surprisingly, they all ended up being quite nice. Lyn was utterly confused over how these gangs ended up being adorable kids.

P.O had ended up being the cutest thing to Lyn, she was constantly pinching his cheeks and playing games with him. Zico had become slightly jealous, but felt happy. As Lyn was talking with Tae Il, the MC walked on stage.

"Alright, everyone! Tonight is our throwdown!" He yelled into the mic causing the crowd to cheer, "you all know that if anyone challanges you to a battle, you gotta accept it or end up a chicken." A few guys in the crowd made clucking noises, "Now, who's facing off first?"

One guy jumped on stage, getting the mic from the MC, "I'm calling out Hanhae!" The guy on the stage yelled.

A chubby cheeked guy went up laughing, Block B cheered loudly. Zico nudged Lyn, "he's one of our best friends, he used to go to our school, too." Lyn nodded and clapped for him.

"Our first battles is Demento and Hanhae! Demento, you start it off bro!" The MC yelled to the one who challenged Hanhae. The Demento guy started off quick, but Hanhae didn't even listen.

Lyn thought he was good, but he seemed like he practiced a lot for just a battle. She nodded along and felt Zico put his arm over her shoulders. She looked up at him, raising her eyebrows, "you're a fan of skinship, aren't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He grinned and let out a yell as Hanhae took the mic.

He quickly took over the crowd and got in Demento's face. He was rougher with a rap that tore down Demento. Lyn yelled along with Zico and caught a glance of blondes in the corner. She turned to see B.A.P, Yong Guk was staring at her, she shook off Zico's arm and headed over to them.

Zelo ran up to her once he saw her walking towards them. "Noona! You're here again!"

Lyn smiled and ruffled his hair, even though she had to reach up, "mhmm, are you guys going up tonight?"

The young boy shrugged, "if someone calls us out we will."

Lyn nodded, "let's go over to your hyungs." As they began walking, she heard her name over the sound system.

"Lyn, I challenge you." Lyn looked over to the stage to see Hyun Ah glaring at her. The crowd made "oh"-ing sounds, Lyn just laughed, telling Zelo she'd be back and strode up to the stage.

The MC clapped, "we got a first timer, give it up for Lyn." The crowd cheered and Lyn could clearly hear Block B and B.A.P shouting her name. "Alright, Hyun Ah, you're starting." He handed her the mic and stood off to the side, Lyn following him.

Hyun Ah began causing Lyn to grimace at her voice. It was too stiff and flat, it didn't fit at all. Lyn just turned her head away, rolling her eye as Hyun Ah began to show off her "ets." She quickly finished and tossed the mic to Lyn.

Lyn smirked and stood in the center.

Now lemme see, you be thinkin' I'm new

But I ain't gonna play this like you

Careful, I've been in this game longer

My rap comin' harder, faster, stronger

You act like you know how to R.A.P

Ha, you ain't even close to B.A.P

You think you the dopest

But no one even wanna take a hit

If you think you're on top

You might as well stop

If there's no room for improvement

You just gon' hit the descent

But I know I got long way to go

Cuz' I ain't as good as ma man Zico

 

Lyn wiped her lip with the back of her hand as the crowd went wild. Hyun Ah's mouth was wide open; Lyn handed the mic back to the MC who was also shocked.

"I think we know who our winner is!" He grabbed Lyn's hand, raising it up, "give it up for our newbie, Lyn!"

Everyone clapped and Zico ran on stage, tackling Lyn in a hug. "That's my girl!" He shouted, causing surprise to many people.

Lyn just laughed and looked over to B.A.P. Yong Guk smiled at her and walked out the club. She blinked and told Zico to wait for her as she ran off stage.

She jogged out the exit and looked around in the dark. Lyn saw the blonde leader walking down the street with his hands in his pockets. She ran to catch up with him. "Oi, where you going?" She stopped in front of him.

"Home. I'm tired." Yong Guk gave a light smile.

"Ah, really? How have you been, I haven't seen you for a few days." Lyn asked awkwardly.

He nodded to himself, "I've been fine. What about you? Looks like you're close to Block B... And now you're dating Zico? I thought you hated him." He pursed his lips.

Lyn sighed, "he can be nice, like you guys... But it's not like that... He likes me and evidently likes to show it." She bit her lip.

"I see. So, you don't like him?"

Lyn looked down, she don't the answer to that question. "I..."

"I gotta go, I'll see you later. Good job tonight." Yong Guk walked past her, lightly bumping her shoulder.

She turned, watching him leave and sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the delay, I didn't have much time this week >< Sorry sorry~!! And I have clinicals tomorrow, not sure if I'll have time to update then... I'll try though~!!!!!

Aha the rap... Was written by me keke I might record it and upload it... Not sure haha.

Anyways, please comment and subscribe~!!! ^_^