28

The Two Blocks

“I’m gonna make you into a princess.”

I stared, sitting at my best friend’s desk, beauty supplies covering the area. There were lines of make-up in practically every color in powder, creams, and liquid. She had several hair-doers for curling, crimping, and straightening. Jae Hwa laid out several other things which look torturous and I was hoping she would not put them to use.

She started drying my hair seeing it was still wet from the shower she pushed me into. No wonder Him Chan was dating her, they’re both crazy. I pouted as I looked at the clock; we still had two and a half hours until the party. I had to endure at least two hours of Jae Hwa’s beauty show. Might as well sleep, she probably won’t notice since she talks to herself most of the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ah!” I snapped my eyes open, feeling a pinch on the back of my neck. “You little brat…”I almost rubbed my eyes, but Jae Hwa pulled my arms away.

“You have make up, don’t mess it up!” She moved a piece of hair out of my face, “now look at yourself.” Jae Hwa held a mirror up.

I looked at my reflection, slightly shocked. Jae Hwa had made me look cute and innocent, different from how she would usually dress me. My short hair had light curls that helped emphasize the shape of my face. I had light eyeliner and a pink eye shadow on, my lips were pink along with my cheeks.

“Go put your dress on, we’re already five minutes late.”

Jae Hwa’s dad drove us to Zico’s restaurant; we were surprised to see the place was packed. There were people and cars everywhere and balloons covered the entrance. Jae Hwa and stared in awe, who knew the restaurant was this popular? As we walked in I swear I passed Yunho of DBSK, but shrugged it off and continued in.

Everyone was in formal attire, women in elegant gowns and men in tuxedos. I felt out of place, but on the outside I blended in. There were plates among plates of sushi and many other foods; on seeing the back wall I lit up looking over them.

Gorgeous. Perfect. Enticing. All the delicious desserts called out for me. I would definitely be gaining weight after tonight.

I looked around more; a DJ was playing music and couples danced in the middle. Jae Hwa nudged my shoulder and pointed towards the left wall. Block B was standing around talking and laughing. They were all dressed up and looked the exact opposite from their club wear.

“Lyn-chan!” A hand rested on my shoulder.

I turned and saw Zico’s brother, “Tae Woon-shi.” I smiled and introduced Jae Hwa to him.

“I hear you like my brother. His annoying tactics paid off, huh?” He laughed.

Blushing, I nodded, “I guess so.”

“But you’re not his girlfriend yet.” He patted my head, “he really likes you.” Tae Woon looked past me, “and I think he just saw you…”

I turned and looked back to Block B. Zico was staring at me, his mouth agape. s pushed him forward. Jae Hwa did the same with me; I awkwardly met the leader halfway. He was dressed in all black. He looked at me up and down; I suddenly felt self-conscious. His words quickly pushed that feeling away.

“Lyn, you’re stunning.” He moved my bangs to show my face better, “I’m the luckiest guy here.”

I laughed, trying to hide my red cheeks. “I’m not sure if I’m the luckiest, I’m pretty sure I saw Jung Yunho.” I pretended to look around.

He pouted “yah~” Zico whined and shook his shoulders, “don’t make me jealous.” He did a small stomp, reminding me of Secretary Kim from Secret Garden.

“Woo Jiho,” I adjusted his bowtie, “act your age.” I made sure it was in straight and wiped away a few wrinkles, “I’m here with you and I don’t intend to leave you.”

He quickly dipped down and kissed my cheek. Zico pulled back grinning from ear to ear.

I shook my head at him, “cheeky.” I caught a glimpse of blue-green hair behind him, “Holy Shisus is that TOP?” I started to walk past him only to be pulled back and dragged to the makeshift dance floor.

“Time to dance.”

“No, no, no. Let me see TOP, please? Pretty please with a cherry on… TOP?”

“Nope.” He turned me towards him, placing my arms around his neck and placing his own around my waist.

“Jiho, I don’t dance.” I mumbled.

“It’s ok, all you do is sway. Look around, all the other people are doing the same thing.”

I looked at the several other couples and followed Zico’s steps. The song sounded like ‘I Can’t’ by 2PM, but I couldn’t quite make it out.  A few people pointed to us and P.O was announcing us loudly to everyone that passed him. Darn maknae.

I rolled my eyes at the boys and continued to follow Zico. It was simple, but I felt like fool. The song ended and changed to NU ABO by f(x).

Kyung and Tae Il ran up and pushed Zico away, dancing around me. I put my head down but after constant nudges I joined in, although some of the moves were difficult in my dress. Zico pushed his way back in and danced. Surprisingly, he was the most energetic and spot on. Soon, all of Block B was dancing to f(x) with Jae Hwa and I somehow in the middle of them. Surrounding people were clapping for us and some were even filming on their phones.

The song ended and we all moved off the dance floor and sat down at a nearby table. Tae Woon walked up to us clapping, “I got it all on film, it’s going on Youtube for sure.” He gave us a thumbs up and left.

Jae Hyo buried his face in his hands, “they always get the stupid stuff.”

Everyone laughed at him, “at least you weren’t in Leggings like that one time we did Lovey Dovey.” B-Bomb pointed out, Jae Hwa and I exchanged confused looks.

“How often are you guys dancing to girl group songs?”

“In leggings?”

They all looked each other, “only a few times…” U-Kwon answered.

The DJ came over and whispered something to Zico, he nodded. He gave a nod to all the boys and they got up. “We’ll be back.” Zico patted my head and they walked away.

Jae Hwa and I just shrugged at each other, and then quickly walked up to the food. We piled sushi onto our plates, but mostly the different cakes, chocolate strawberries, and even mini crème brulee. We sat back down, trying to hide our glutton sides from everyone else. Unfortunately, Tae Woon saw and mouthed ‘naughty’ at us.

About halfway through the future cavities, we heard Tae Woon announce Block B. We turned to the stage; the boys were all sitting in chairs, each with a microphone in hand.  Zico said a few words, thanking everyone for coming and then introduced Block B.

“Tonight, I have a special song prepared for a very special girl. I hope you enjoy.” He looked at me with a light smile and the music began.

(U Hoo Hoo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVV_0_LGmyM)

I nodded along to the song, U-Kwon starting off. I blushed at the parts if the song was indeed for me, but became confused at Zico’s lines. Why is he jealous of my younger brother? I do not have a dongsaeng!

I was finally happy to hear Tae Il’s voice sing more lines and in the second verse Zico rapped again.

Marriage? Marriage? Zico, we are still high school! I blushed more, what is this child thinking?

Even with the odd parts, I nodded and smiled along. My smile growing bigger hearing P.O’s deep voice and Kyung’s cute rap. At the last chorus they all got up singing and slightly dancing. Zico started walking towards me.

“I like it I like it. You know that I love you. I like I like it. You know that I want you.” He stopped in front of me, I looked down. He kneeled, even looking down, I could see his face perfectly. “I like it I like it. You know that I love you. Love you, want you.”

He pushed my face up and leaned up, placing a kiss on my lips. He pulled back, his. “Chocolate.” He smiled and I covered my face with my hands. Zico laughed and handed the mic to Tae Il who had come to collect it.

“Let’s get outta here.” He whispered into my ear, his hot breath hitting my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTHING ERTED SHALL HAPPEN, DON’T LET YOUR MINDS GO THAT WAY!!! Ahahaha but sorry for the late update, my internet went down and I’ve had finals this week. I’m about to go to graduation rehearsal now and I graduate tomorrow~! Hallelujah! I’m done with high school!!!

Please comment and subscribe of course~! <3

Two more chapters!

5.23.12

OH AND ZICO IS BACK~!! Kyaa so happy!! and he looks good with the mowhawk keke~