16

The Two Blocks

Lyn sat confused in her math class, why did Yong Guk seem upset that night?Was it because she was with Zico? She smacked her head against the desk, I'm such an idiot, she yelled in her head. Jae Hwa gave her a weird stare, but figured she just didn’t understand the lesson.

She'd have to talk to Yong Guk; she'd skip homeroom and hope he wasn't in school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyn walked down the street where she first met B.A.P. She laughed, how the heck did she end up friends with them? She turned the corner to the grocery store. He eyes lit up as she saw a blonde leaning against the wall, Yong Guk. Lyn quickly frowned however, seeing Yong Guk take a drag on a half burnt cigarette.

She sighed, shoving her hands in her pockets, "you smoke?" She walked next to him, leaning on the wall.

Yong Guk looked shocked, but composed himself, "when the time calls for it." He flicked the stub on the ground, squishing it with his boot.

"So what called for it?"

He let out a sigh, "different problems."

Lyn tilted her head, "like what?"

"Ji Eun is getting married, Jong Up is acting weird and coming home late."

She shouldn't have asked, "sorry."

Yong Guk groaned, "but you seem to be the main problem."

"Eh? Me?" Her eyes widened.

He nodded, "but don't worry about it."

"The hell I won't!" She stood in front of him, "what did I do?"

Yong Guk turned his head away, his eyebrows furrowed.

It dawned on Lyn, "because of Zico?" He ignored her and she got a sickening feeling. "You... You like me, don't you?"

His head snapped to look at her.

"I didn't realize... I'm sorry. And now with Zico..." She covered , "God, I must seem like a ." Yong Guk's eyes widened at her, "I'm so sorry."

His heart clenched, "yah, don't be sorry." He pulled her into a hug, "I was just jealous."

Lyn shook her head, "but Yong Guk, I-"

"Yah!"

Lyn and Yong Guk turned to the yell, Zico was storming towards them.

"You ditched school to meet him?!" He pushed Yong Guk away, pulling Lyn towards him.

"What the hell, Zico?" She tore away from his grasp, "why can't I?"

"This isn't your area," Yong Guk glared at the intruder.

Zico scoffed and turned to Lyn, "you should be with me... Yet you were here, hugging him." Lyn softened a bit seeing the pain in his eyes, "you're my girl."

Lyn sighed, "I'm not your girl, Zico. I don't belong to you."

Zico glared, grabbing Yong Guk by his collar. "So you're his, then?!" He yelled and sent his fist into Yong Guk's jaw.

Lyn screamed, pushing Zico away, "are you crazy?!" He made a move to punch Yong Guk again, but Lyn instantly raised her hand, slapping him across the face.

Zico stared at her with shocked eyes.

"Go away, Zico." He gave her an exasperated look, but walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update, I was busy with school work last week, but now I'm on spring break!! So I'll try to finish this up~ And sorry for this update being short L

Please comment and subscribe ^^