8

The Two Blocks

Ok, so I'll say it again, since I'm not sure how some of you thought keke. When Lyn thought Zico was the best, it's just for rap... because he's an a-hole ahahaha. Everyone is like Team Yong Guk :O I get you... keke anyways, chap 8 go go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fixing her hair, Lyn was in the girl's bathroom at school. Jae Hwa was laughing at her for waking up late, but then stopped when she recieved a text.

"Omo, Mi Soo just texted me!" She showed her phone to Lyn, "she said Hyun Ah cheated on Zico with Lee Joon, the heck? She really is a ! How can she even do the when she has the number one kingka of South Korea?" She was on the edge of hysterics.

Lyn looked at her wide eyed, "calm down there, crazy. How does Mi Soo even know that?" She asked combing the back of her hair.

"Really? Mi Soo's best friend is Mir... Who is practically Joon's brother." Jae Hwa gave her the 'duh' look.

"Ah," Lyn nodded, "that's pretty low, I mean, even if you're the most popular girl and dating a guy like Zico... To cheat? I should punch her face in..."

Jae Hwa pointed her finger up and down Lyn, "what's this? Finally growing a heart for kingkas?"

"Ha, funny. I just don't think people should be cheated on, even if they're a douche bag."

"Well, that's what the douche bag gets for dating a hoe!" Jae Hwa sang, "ay, I'll meet you in class, I gotta drop a paper by Mr. Jung."

"Alright, see ya." She waved and focused on trying to get a couple of hairs to stay down, she was about to put water on her hair when she heard the toliet flush, her eyes widened as she saw the reflection of the girl stepping out the stall. "."

Hyun Ah smiled at her and walked to the sink, washing her hands. "So what was that you and your friend were talking about?"

Lyn just kept quiet focusing on her hair, she saw Hyun Ah had finished washing her hands and was staring at her.

"Answer, you little freak!" She pulled at Lyn's hair.

Lyn rolled her eyes and turned to leave, Hyun Ah quickly pulled her back and scratched her across the face. She looked up in shock, her attacker smirking and strutting out the bathroom. Lyn looked up at the mirror, she had three scratches on her left cheek, the two outer ones bleeding a bit, but the middle, Lyn guessing Hyun Ah's middle finger, was bleeding profusely.

She huffed, blowing her bangs away from her eyes. She grabbed a paper towel and dabbed it lightly, she didn't feel like applying pressure when it stung so much. Lyn threw the red stained paper towel away and walked out, not caring if she was bleeding.

Quickly, she walked down the hall to her classroom, pushing people out of her way. Many looked at her shocked while others pointed, laughing sometimes. Lyn rushed by Block B, not noticing the shocked look even they had. Zico, with his mouth open, stared, asking Kyung if he heard about anything.

Jae Hwa also was surprised and instantly became furious, Lyn explained but told her not to do anything, telling her karma would bite her in the .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah!" Lyn cringed in her homeroom, she had rested her cut cheek on her hand, "babo." She muttered, taking out her novel. "Maybe Dr. Frankenstein can tell me something..."

Once she was finally deep in her chapter, she saw a glimpse of blonde sit in front of her, turning to face her. She felt his hand brush against her cheek, pushing away some of the hair the fell in front.

Lyn reacted quickly, pulling away, "yah!" She looked up at him, slightly freaked out by the way his eyes were softened.

"Don't 'yah' me, who did this?" He squinted, making his eyes tiny. "Did you even clean it?"

"Do you want to know so you can go high five them?"

Zico's eyesbrows furrowed a bit, "no, just tell me."

"Your cheating girlfriend heard my friend and I calling her a . She came out and scratched me." Lyn replied flatly.

"My... Cheating... Girlfriend?"

Lyn covered , "I shouldn't have said that." She mumbled.

Zico pulled her hand away, "ani, tell me."

"Um... She slept with Joon..." Lyn felt hurt just saying it, no matter who it is, cheating was one of the worst thing in her books.

He sighed, "I see..." Zico stood up, pulling Lyn along, "let's go to the nurse, do you know how much bacteria acrylic nails harbor?" He shuddered, "it's disgusting."

Lyn laughed slightly and went along. "Ah wait," she stopped as they were leaving, "are you just setting me up?"

He shook his head, "I'm serious... I'm serious like B-Bomb." He laughed to himself and continued walking.

"Whaaaaat?" Lyn rose an eyebrow... Serious like B-Bomb?

Zico gave her a dumb look, "do you seriously not know us?"

She shook her head, "I know like five of you guys and just the song you performed last week... Who's B-Bomb?"

"Uh, he's the one who has the auto-tuned part in the song... In our first group song, one part he sang was "serious." Zico scratched the back of his head, "you're weird."

"So... The only one left is the tall deep voiced guy..."

"P.O? He's the maknae. One year below us." He answered and opened the door for the nurse's office.

"Maknae?! Wow..." She walked inside, muttering a "thanks."

Zico looked around, "not here, as always..." He rummaged through a few drawers, "take a seat and wait for Dr. Zico."

Lyn sat down as he said, messing with the paper covering the seat. She stared at him as he gathered up a few things. This guy must be bi-polar, she thought.

He walked up to her grinning, "the Band Aid has Hello Kitty on it! I should've never left her for Hyun Ah." He tilted his head and placed the different first aid items on the table next to Lyn.

Zico tore open an alcohol pad, "this may sting, well, not may, it's gonna hurt like a mo'fo' most likely." He laughed and lightly wiped it across her cheek, pulling back once when she cringed. Lyn continued to stare at Zico as he blew on the cuts.

"Why are you like this?" Lyn blurted out before she realized it.

Zico blew up his cheeks, peeling open the Hello Kitty bandage, "why am I not being a , you mean?" He placed the large sized bandage over the cuts and she nodded. "Well, I'm not sure... You were hurt, I guess my motherly instinct kicked in." He tossed the alcohol pad and bandage wrapper in the trash.

"Motherly?"

He laughed, "Ok, not motherly, I just don't know. Maybe because you don't seem like the type to just get into a fight..."

"Really? I swear I've been fighting with you since last week."

Zico pushed her head, "'cause you piss me off."

Lyn scoffed, "like you don't do the same to me?"

"Ah yea... I'm a jerk, I know, but you're just so different... And now I find out you don't even know Block B, apart from the fact that we're the kingkas." Zico took a seat next to her.

"Oh, so you do know you're a jerk? Well, that's good that you've recognized that."

Again, he made a blowfish face, then quickly exhaled, "I'm sorry for what I said at the club, you didn't look like a ."

"Thanks... I think?" She tilted her head, "you know, you're not that bad... But, I still would like to avoid you and your friends..."

"Eh? You haven't fallen for any of us, me especially?" Zico clutched his heart, "well, what about B.A.P?" He pushed his lips out, making a Tae Kyung face.

Lyn stood up, "no comment." She waved and made a break out the door, just as the bell rang.

Zico sat wide eyed looking at the door, "little punk." He laughed and stood up, stretching his arms over his head and walking out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah whaaaaaaaat? lol any changed feelings on Zico? Any Zico supporters at all? Well.... please comment and subscribe ^^

Anyone have plans for Valentines? I'll be spending it with my boyfriend... been mentally dating Jun Hyung for 3 years now XD wahahahaha...ha... huuuu TT____TT