19

The Two Blocks

 

Zico stared at Lyn, out of breath. “Why’d you leave?”

Lyn glared, “why wouldn’t I?!” She yelled and kicked herself off the wall, “after a few weeks you somehow liked me, but I have no clue what I am to you!”

“Lyn, I-”

“You what, Zico? You hated me so you tormented me, you liked me so you dated me, you misunderstood me so you found another girl?!” She yelled, not even knowing why she was so mad, “and then your performance, what was that? It just made me so much more confused!”

“Lyn, for Christ’s sake, would you just shut up so I can explain?!” He shouted, pushing her back to the wall with his hands on her shoulders. “I fell in love with you! Ok? I don’t know how, it just happened, I got jealous and pissed you off!”

Lyn faltered, but quickly yelled back, “did you just say love? You know that’s bullcrap! I’ve only just come into existence in your life and you say that! Zico, you’re with a different girl all the time and I’m just another one!” She didn’t notice the tears start to fall.

Zico crashed his lips against Lyn’s, holding her head in place with his hands. She struggled against him, but gave in. He pulled away, brushing away her tears. “Don’t think like that.”

Lyn pushed him away, “Zico… I can’t…” She pushed past him, walking home with her head down.

Zico kicked at the dirt, shoving his hands into his pockets, and watched her leave. “Do I seem that bad? I can’t even love someone?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Falling onto her bed, Lyn sighed. Her chest still hurt, she’d have to make a doctor’s appointment and ask about her recent onset of angina. She rubbed her eyes; they were stinging from her tears. Lyn was surprised that she had become angry enough to cry.

“Love?” She slapped her hands against her bed, “that’s impossible for him, right?” She felt a knot tighten in her stomach and groaned. “What the hell is wrong with me?!”

Lyn pulled out her phone, she had 14 miss calls. Seven were from Yong Guk, 3 from Jae Hwa, and four from Zico. She felt bad for running out on Yong Guk and for making him worry, Lyn returned his calls.

“Lyn!” Yong Guk instantly answered, “yah, where are you? Are you okay?”

“Mmm, I’m at home and I’m fine.” She replied and to her stomach, “but now, I think I’ll just sleep. Sorry for worrying you.”

“Gwenchana, as long as you’re okay. Get some rest now, I’ll see you later.”

Lyn nodded, even though he couldn’t see her, “see you later. Goodnight.”

“Night.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyung,” Zico called, knocking on his brother’s door, “hyung!”

Tae Woon opened the door, his hair a mess, “It’s midnight, what do you want?” He leaned against his door frame, frowning at his dongsaeng.

“Hyung, you remember Lyn?” Zico paced into Tae Woon’s bedroom.

“The girl you brought to the restaurant? What did you do to her?” He groaned, following him.

Zico scratched his head, “she hates me now… Or at least is really mad at me, she thinks I’m playing with her.” He stood in front of Tae Woon, “but I’m serious this time, hyung. I told her I loved her!”

His brother’s mouth hung open, “you love her?”

“Yea, but she doesn’t believe it! What am I supposed to do?” Zico whined.

Tae Woon rubbed his eyes, “well, I can understand why she wouldn’t believe you… Seeing as you’re a total wipe… But if you said you loved her and are trying this hard, she should be able to see that you’re true.” He sat down on his bed, “you’re just gonna have to prove it the best you can.”

“How?” Zico knelt down besides the bed.

“Be persistent. Walk her to school, walk her to her classes, walk her home. Don’t flirt or even look at other girls, don’t act like a douche.” Tae Woon thought, “just show her you really care and you won’t give up. Show her you’re worth it.”

Zico took it all in, “but… What if she doesn’t believe me?”

“Just keep trying, don’t stop until she sees the truth.” He looked down at his brother, patting his head, “I can’t believe you’re actually in love. She’ll see it, okay? It’ll take some time, but she’ll see it. I’m proud of you, Jiho.”

Zico smiled, “you really think I can do it?”

“Of course,” he nodded, “ you’re the Z-I-C-O.”  He ruffled Zico’s hair, “now go get some sleep.”

“Arasso,” Zico stood up, “thanks, hyung. It means a lot.” He gave another smile and left Tae Woon’s room, making his way to his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wahhhh~ so what are your thoughts on the fight? The brotherly love?? Zico’s feelings??? Ahahaha I’m dead tired right now, I wanted to write this and stayed up until 2.30am. Imma sleep now~

Please comment and subscribe<3

Oh and for my story after this one… I’m thinking it’ll be EXO XD either Suho or Kris since they’re a whole lotta perfect~!