3

The Two Blocks

"We should leave, Jae." Lyn glanced up at the stage, the boys were getting on stage.

Jae Hwa pouted, "But I wanna see what they're like, who knows, they could be better than Basick." She poked Lyn in the side.

"Psh, like that'll happen." Lyn rolled her eyes, like she had been doing quite a lot of recently. She looked up at the stage, "You think they'll recognize me?"

"Let's find out," Jae Hwa smirked and screamed, "kyaa! Oppa!"

Zelo and Dae Hyun looked over from B.A.P and Jae Hyo looked from Block B, they didn't seem to recognize Lyn at all.

"You're good, they think you're another fan."

"But Jae, they aren't the ones who... Nevermind." She waved it off as the MC called up the leaders.

Zico and Yong Guk glared at each other as they stood on opposite sides of the MC.

"Let's see a group performance tonight, aight?" The crowd cheered in response, "who should we have up first?"

Yong Guk quickly volunteered, "we will."

Zico gave another glare and walked to the side with the rest of Block B.

B.A.P got into position on the stage and the music started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5tLooPlf2Sw

Lyn stared in awe as Yong Guk rapped, his deep voice flowing well with the song. She soon found herself cheering along with the crowd. As Him Chan went up for his part, he noticed Lyn and smiled like a chipmunk.

"Someone noticed!" Jae Hwa yelled over the crowd.

Lyn didn't care much at the moment, lost in the song.

"Damn, Jello boy is awesome!" Lyn yelled at the end of 'Warrior.'

She clapped for B.A.P and saw Him Chan whispering to Yong Guk while pointing over to her. The leader looked over to where he was pointing, eyes widening a bit when he saw Lyn. She threw up a quick peace sign and stuck out her tongue. Yong Guk laughed in return.

"How close are you to him?" Jae Hwa nudged her shoulder.

"I'm not, I'm just hyper." Lyn replied, looking back to the stage where Block B was getting ready.

Zico was in the center, glaring at her.

"Looks like Zico recognized me too." Lyn told Jae Hwa while glaring back at Zico.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiMntBGX-6c&feature=player_profilepage

Their music quickly started, Zico not taking his eyes off of Lyn. Even though Kyung as started rapping, Lyn's eyes followed Zico. She recieved a shock when he began, he was able to to keep his swag while looking oddly cute. Lyn finally tore her eyes away from Zico. She began to cheer and dance to the beat, Lyn even squealed along with Jae Hwa when the red haired member flashed his abs by flipping the hem of his shirt.

She never imagined the kingkas of her school to be like this, she knew they were weird and mean, but this was new. They were cutely crazy, while giving off their hot vibe. It was even more amazing that they could dance along with having great voices and raps. This is why they were so popular and loved, she thought. She would've fallen for them, if she had known they weren't mega a-holes.

Their song ended and Lyn was left screaming along with every other fangirl that happened to be in the audience.

"So, are you loving the kingkas now?" Jae Hwa laughed as she saw how her best friend was cheering.

Lyn blushed, "only when they're on stage, I never knew they were like this!" She stared back at the stage, Zico was smirking at her, all Lyn could do was laugh.

"Too bad it's only the group performing, I know you would fall hard for Zico's solo raps, maybe Yong Guk's too."

Lyn looked surprised, "They do solos too? Rap? Aw, I actually do want to see."

"So, are the better than your Basick?" Jae Hwa rose her eyebrows.

"I can't compare them yet, it's too much of a different style, I'll have to come back when they're doing solos. You'll come with me again, right?" Lyn pouted.

Jae Hwa laughed, "of course!"

"So who won guys?" The MC came on stage, "B.A.P or Block B?" He held his hands towards the on different sides of the stage to judge how louds the screams were.

Lyn didn't scream at all, just waited for the winner to be announced.

"I think I have to give it your boys, Block B!" The MC shouted and Block B clapped for themselves, then ran off crazily. "Up next we have 4minute!"

Lyn scrunched her nose, "let's go, I don't feel like seeing those s." She pulled Jae Hwa away from the stage and began to walk out the crowd.

As they made it to the bar area, Lyn saw Yong Guk making his way towards her.

"So, what did you think?" He asked once in front of her.

Lyn shrugged, "I didn't know gangs sang and danced these days."

Yong Guk smiled, "yea, well, did you like it?"

"Surprisingly, yes, if you hadn't been a previous attacker of mine, I might have fallen for you." Lyn smirked.

Yong Guk pushed her head back lightly, "So when are you coming back B.A.P territory?"

"I don't know, why? Miss me?" She poked his chest.

The blonde shrugged, "Maybe I just want to piss Zico off again."

"Well," Lyn glanced at the time, "I need to get home, good job tonight, Yong Guk." She turned and grabbed Jae Hwa, walking quickly out of the building.

"What the hell was that? You were totally flirting with him!" Jae Hwa yelled, slapping her arm.

"I was not! Just talking!" Lyn defended and rubbed her arm.

"Yea, sure... Talking."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung," Young Jae walked next to Yong Guk, "did you get her name yet?"

He sighed, "Damn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay chapter 3~! I'm still shocked by my amount of subscribers, thanks a lot!!

Please comment and subscribe ^^