27

The Two Blocks

 

Even though I had confessed my feelings to Zico, I didn’t want to be called his girlfriend yet. Although, that didn’t stop him from telling everyone that I liked him and that I was only his. He threatened almost every boy that so much as glanced in my direction; not to mention he almost punched a boy when he got something in his eye and it looked like he was winking at me. Poor guy was terrified.

Today, I was finally leaving his watchful eye to go shopping with Yong Guk and Dae Hyun for my dress. Jae Hwa had already gone shopping with Him Chan last week, who tried to cover her from head to foot so that people wouldn’t be tempted to go after his interest.

We were walking down to the mall, luckily we lived close enough that we didn’t have to take the busy subway. I skipped alongside Dae Hyun, latching my arm to his.

I glared at the mask covering his face, “what did I tell you? I want to hear you, fool.”

He pulled down his black mask, “you’re so weird.”

I laughed and looked over at Yong Guk, he just smiled. I still felt bad that I couldn’t return his feelings but he always reassured me that it was okay. I linked arms with him as well, feeling childish and jumping a bit. They type of thing I had done when I was with my grandparents.

We entered the mall, the two boys laughing at me as we made our way through the doors. We headed to the main department store going to the woman’s section.

“So what kind of dress do you want?” The leader asked, looking through different designs.

I raised my eyebrows, “I may not quite act like it at times, but I am a girl. We do not look for a specific dress, we try on twenty different dresses and hope one turns out as the perfect dress.”

Yong Guk and Dae Hyun shot each other looks, “so you’re saying… We might be here for hours?”

I nodded, “you guys volunteered.”

They groaned, Dae Hyun tried to walk away, but his hyung quickly grabbed him and pulled him back. The two started grabbing different gowns and pushed me into the fitting room, heaving the clothes at me.

I rolled my eyes, looking over the dresses. They chose ones in colors I hated or that didn’t suit me and most weren’t even my size. I opened the fitting room door; they looked at me with wide eyes.

“You already finished?”

“You idiots didn’t choose proper colors or sizes.” I placed the dresses on the ‘return’ shelf and began to actually look at the different gowns. “If you boys would be patient, it will go a lot quicker.”

I heard them sigh and they spread out browsing at the dresses. I grabbed a knee length one in purple along with a green bubble dress. Yong Guk started holding dresses up to Dae Hyun who glared and pushed them down.

“Lyn, wouldn’t Dae Hyun look cute in this one?” Yong Guk showed off his gummy smile as he held up a pink dress with black flowers on it.

I nodded, “very pretty, Dae Hyun-ah.”

He glared at, “don’t encourage him, Lyn.”

They handed me a few dresses and I returned to the fitting room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours and four stores later, I finally found the perfect dress. I smoothed my hands over it, nodding to myself. It was a black corset top and the bottom of the dress was a pale yellow color. It was floor length and the skirt flowed out a bit. I opened the fitting room door, the boys were practically asleep on the floor.

They looked up at me and scrambled to their feet, “did you choose this one?” Dae Hyun questioned me.

I nodded, “yup.”

Yong Guk fist pumped, “I picked that one, that’s ten bucks, Dae Hyun!”

The younger boy groaned and pulled out his wallet.

“Did you guys bet on which dress I would pick?” I tapped my foot.

They nodded, Yong Guk doing so more enthusiastically. “Yea and since I picked that dress, I win.”

Dae Hyun rolled his eyes, giving Yong Guk the money. He looked me over, “you look great, Lyn.”

Yong Guk agreed, “stunning. Zico’s a lucky guy.” I pursed my lips, feeling bad again. Yong Guk smiled at me, “don’t worry, Lyn. Now hurry up and change so we can eat!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Noona, we’re all coming to your graduation!” Zelo chimed as we ate dinner.

I smiled, “that’s not for another month and a half. I’ll look forward to it though.” I ruffled his curly hair as he shoved pasta into his big mouth.

Jong Up sighed, “everyone is graduating except for Zelo, Young Jae, and I.” He pouted, taking a bite of his chicken.

“Jihoon still has another year, poor kid. He’s gonna be alone.” I thought of the big maknae getting left behind.

“They’ll be fine, the real problem is that Jae Hwa is going to college in Busan. What. The hell. Am I supposed to do?” Him Chan held his head in his hands.

We all laughed at him, “you’ll do whatever you did before you met her, drama queen.” Young Jae pushed him.

“Yah, what did I say about pushing your hyung?!” Him Chan looked up with his crazy eyes.

I shook my head, “you guys will never change.” All of B.A.P gave me creepy smiles.

“But you love us.” Yong Guk slung his arm over my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and pushed a tomato into his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol idk bout this chapter~ but anyways there’s only 3 chapters left :O Don’t forget to vote for who you want in my next story.

I keep losing subscribers… I gain new ones almost everyday but I’m always losing the same amount… I’m forever stuck at 145 :A; please don’t unsubscribe~ it makes me sad….

But.. please subscribe and comment?? Yea? Yea?

5.14.12

OMG!!!!!!!! INFINITE’S ALBUM ASDFGHKL