13

The Two Blocks

*Knock knock*

"Go away."

Lyn sighed, hearing Yong Guk's reply. She opened the door to his room, he was laying on his bed. Lyn walked in and glanced at the picture, she now knew who the girl was. She looked back to the boy and cleared , "I need my uniform, I'm going to my dad's."

He didn't reply, she picked up her bag of clothes and the kneeled down by his bed. "Yah," she poked his cheek, "don't be upset, be nice to those kiddos."

Yong Guk peeked at her through one eye, "you're weird..." He mumbled

"So are you." Lyn replied, "I gotta go, don't stay angry, arrasso? Oh, the boys are making spaghetti right now, so eat with them."

He sat up, "mian, I ju-"

Lyn held up her hand, "don't worry." She stood up, "I'll see you later." She waved and headed out his room.

Yong Guk collapsed back on his bed, groaning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyn walked down the hallway with Jae Hwa. She was no longer wearing her Hello Kitty bandage, but she had three raw marks on her face that were beginning to scab.

Jae Hwa was ranting on about how U-Kwon took it upon himself to spend the day with her in place of Lyn. "He looks adorable, but he's a ert! He winked like every second, I started to think he had something wrong... Then he asked to spend the night at my place... You're not leaving me alone, again. Ever!" Her best friend glared.

"Okay," Lyn laughed, "my bad for ditching."

"Did Zico ever find you? He took off running from homeroom to get you..."

Lyn sighed, "he did, but I left... That thinks he can control me."

"Control?" Jae Hwa smacked Lyn's head, "that kid likes you, he's just jealous."

"Whatever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dropping off history homework from the day before, Lyn started towards her homeroom. She wondered if Zico would be pissed at her for taking off on him to hang out with his enemies... Lyn didn't get far as two large boys stepped in her way. Lyn looked up just in time to be grabbed by two of the schools football players, Hyun Ah smirking behind them. They began dragging her out of the hall.

"The hell? Get off!" Lyn yelled, but one of the guys was already covering . Lyn glared, wondering why people kept choosing to abduct her.

B-Bomb and Jae Hyo were standing out the hall exit, trying to get some money out of a freshman when Hyun Ah and her gang passed by with Lyn. They immediately dropped the kid and stared.

Jae Hyo smacked the other's arm, "wasn't that Lyn?"

"Let's get Zico!" B-Bomb took off running, Jae Hyo following behind.

Hyun Ah and the guys entered the school's indoor pool, tossing Lyn next to the edge of the water. She sighed and turned over  to look at Hyun Ah, "can we make this quick? I'm missing class?"

Her kidnapper's response was a swift kick to Lyn's face. "Don't speak, ! You're the reason Zico left me!" She screamed, causing Lyn to let out a small laugh. Hyun Ah bent down, grabbing Lyn's neck and shoving her face into the water.

She choked in water, but tried to calm herself. If she freaked out, she would lose oxygen faster. Hyun Ah jerked Lyn's head out. She quickly sputtered out water and took a breathe as she was pushed back down. Lyn held her breathe for as long as she could, but her body began to react itself. She started kicking her legs, her lungs unable to hold out.

Shouts could be heard above the water and Hyun Ah let go. Lyn quickly pushed herself up, taking in short breaths. She looked up, shocked. Zico was fighting the two football players, he quickly threw one into the pool. Lyn turned her attention to Hyun Ah, who was staring at the fighting boys.

Lyn's eyes narrowed and she stood up, grabbing Hyun Ah by the hair and throwing her into the pool. She turned back to see Zico get punched in the face, but he soon retaliated by pulling the boy's head down onto his knee, knocking him out cold.

Zico looked at Lyn, out of breath. He slowly walked over to her, "you okay?" His eyes widened seeing her lip, "you're bleeding."

Lyn glanced at his lip, "you too." They heard a small scream and saw a drenched Hyun Ah and one of the boys running out. Both of them rolled their eyes.

"Oh," Lyn squinted, "your eye is already turning purple. Gwenchana?"

Zico smiled, "if you're okay, so am I." He placed his hands on her cheeks, "aish, you're so cold from the water. Let's get you warm."

He pulled her closer, leaning down. Lyn's eyes widened as he placed his lips against her, blood rushing to her cheeks. She blinked up at him as he moved his soft lips to kiss her forehead. He pulled away, grinning.

"That's much better, don't you think?"

Lyn stood, in shock. "W-w-why?"

"Are you stupid?" He tapped her head, "isn't it obvious? I like you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wahahaha~ ... but wait.. you probably all hate me since you're Yong Guk shippers... TT_____TT oh~ and sorry to Hyun Ah fans >< I just... needed a bad character >< and since she promoted with Zico I chose her.....

but.... How was it?? I'm super awkward on kiss scenes... so sorry if it ahaha

Please comment and subscribe~! ^^ Any feedback is appreciated~ Unless it's throwing bricks at me... :D