26

The Two Blocks

I was out before Zico this morning; I looked around wondering if he got into another fight. I waited a few more minutes before walking to the main street, confused. Maybe I should call him, but before I could pull my phone out I heard my name.

“Lyn!”

I stopped, but it wasn’t Zico’s voice. I turned to the shouter, meeting the mohawk boy once again. His smirk was the last thing I saw before I out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My head was pounding, I tried moving, only to find that I was tied down to a chair. I opened my eyes, viewing a dimly-lit and dusty room. A blonde girl was sitting across from me, staring. Mohawk boy was turned away from me, it looked like he was looking through my phone.

“Who’s the chick?” I directed at the boy.

The blonde instantly glared, “I am not a chick.”

My eyes widened, “Oh… Aha, sorry.” I couldn’t help but laugh, “you might want a new hairstyle, bro.”

His glare hardened, “you have a weird taste in girls, Baek Ho.”

So Baek Ho was his name? He turned towards us, “Be nice, she’s my soon-to-be girlfriend after all.”

“Eh?” What the heck was with all these guys? “As if! You kidnapped me, you dipwad!” I shouted, struggling against the binds.

He looked down a bit, “I didn’t want to, you’re needed for something else.” He kneeled in front of me, “don’t struggle too much, JR will be here soon.”

JR? That sounded familiar. I tried to think of who it could be, but I was pulled out of my thoughts as Baek Ho placed his hand on my cheek.

“Where are these scars from?” His fingers traced over the light marks left behind from Hyun Ah’s attack.

I turned my head away, ending the contact. He sighed and dropped his hand. A slam came from behind, light pouring into the room. Three boys came in front of me. I quickly recognized JR, he had battled at the club before. On his right was a boy with a portion of his hair braided and to his left was a boy with spiked, brown hair.

“Good work, Baek Ho. You got your girl.” JR grinned, Baek Ho stood and walked away. “Zico should be looking for her already. He’s so pissed that we held him up both today and yesterday.” He stared at me, “but seeing as you’re not at school, he should’ve figured it out that we had something to do with it.”

“It was you?” I narrowed my eyes at him, “why?”

The boy circled me, “simple. We want Block B’s area.” He gave a slight tug on my hair, “And you are the leader’s weakness.”

I rolled my eyes, “so because you little boys are too weak to take over the territory yourselves, you have to go with the low blow of a female hostage. How remarkable.” I droned, sarcastically. “And just wondering, but have you even hit puberty? Your voice is quite high…”

JR rose his arm back, I shut my eyes preparing for the hit.

But nothing came, I opened my eyes to see Baek Ho holding back his arm. “Don’t hit my girl, hyung.”

The leader pulled his hand away, “she’s still Zico’s girl.” He pointed over at the boy with braided hair, “Minhyun, why don’t we call him up now?”

The boy, Minhyun, took my phone from a table against the wall, calling Zico. I heard him answer, first worried but after Minhyun spoke it was a line of profanities and demanding to know where I was. Once Minhyun told him, he hung up with a deadly threat.

“You’re out numbered.” I pointed out, looking at the five of them.

JR smiled, “don’t be silly. I wouldn’t allow for that disadvantage. We, NU’EST, may be in here, but TEMP’EST is waiting outside.”

I frowned, they were planning an ambush practically. Block B was smarter and stronger than that though. I’d just have to wait and see.

It only took about fifteen minutes before I could hear crashes and shouts outside. JR turned, smirking at me, but I smirked back as I heard a familiar growl.

“You are so dead.” I clicked my tongue.

“Whatever, we can handle Block B.” There was a kick against the door.

“Not only did you anger Block B, but you pissed off B.A.P.”

JR’s eyes widened and the door slammed open. Thirteen boys pooling in. Both groups wore deadly glares, Zico and Yong Guk in the front.

“You know, if you’re gonna take my girl, you might not want some little boys protecting you guys. But wait, you’re just kids yourselves aren’t you?” Zico scoffed and stretched his arms a bit. “You guys should at least try to get on Jong Up and Zelo’s level, it’s just pitiful.”

JR looked confused, “you guys are enemies, why the hell are you together?!” He quickly looked back at s who were just as confused.

“Scared?” Yong Guk’s deep voice was sharp, “you mess with Lyn, you mess with all of us.”

NU’EST’s leader frowned, “then fight for her.”

“We’re already way ahead of you.”  Zico winked at me and ran forward, sending a punch into JR’s jaw.

Dae Hyun and Tae Il unbound me and lead me out of the place, before leaving I saw Baek Ho staring after me, but then break into a fight with B-Bomb. We were cut off as we left, the TEMP’EST boys were back on their feet after their first beating.

They lunged at us, Dae Hyun kicking one in the stomach, but Tae Il was punched. I shouted, kicking the kid in the back for touching my squishy friend.

Kyung and Zelo ran out hearing us, they took out the other boys and told us it was practically over inside.  Aron, the spikey haired boy, had run out with Ren, the girly one. Minhyun didn’t even care and gave up. The surprising one however was Baek Ho.

JR had been telling Zico all the things he would do to me, when the mohawk boy overheard. Baek Ho himself pulled JR away from Zico and knocked him out. As we walked back inside the dusty room, all the boys were staring at Baek Ho who stood awkwardly in the center.

“W-why?” P.O asked sending confused looks to his fellow members.

Baek Ho looked at me and turned away, “I like her too…”

The two gangs sighed in unison, some members even facepalming.

“Freakin another?!” Zico shouted, “she’s mine, okay? I’m not sharing! Go find your own girl.” He poked him in the chest hard.

Baek Ho rubbed the spot, side-eyeing Zico. “Don’t worry.” He looked to me again, “but can we be friends?”

I opened my mouth to answer, but was cut off by the Z-I-C-O. “No, no, no, no!” He yelled, rapidly. “She has too many boys around her already, there can’t be anymore!”

I stepped forward, “Don’t be mean.” I pushed Zico to the side, “even though you kidnapped me… You’re nice and stood up for me. Of course, we can be friends.” I smiled holding my hand out.

He took it, smiling back with his eyes creasing like yesterday. Zico pouted next to us as the rest of the boys laughed at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ack! Be careful woman!”

“What did you call me, Woo Jiho?” I pressed the alcohol pad harder against his busted lip.

“Ah, sorry, sorry!”

We were sitting on the couch in my living room. Luckily, my mom was gone so I could easily treat Zico’s small wounds. I continued to clean his cuts and applied some numbing cream to his bruises that was left over from when I had my own injuries.

“You know, the day I knew I was falling for you was the day I was cleaning up your cuts.” He spoke softly, his eyes looking over my scars. “I’m sorry that I keep getting you into these situations…”

I finished treating his cuts and smiled, “but you’re always there for me and that’s all that matters.”

His eyes widened at my words, I leaned forward causing them to grow wider. I quickly placed a kiss on his lips and pulled away. He placed his hand around the back of my neck, pulling me back into another kiss, this time deeper.

We broke apart after a minute, Zico resting his forehead against mine with our eyes closed.

“Jiho-yah…”

“Hmm?”

“I like you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KYAAAHAHAHA~ I at kiss scenes… and fights >< but still…. Ohohoho~ Did any of you guess Baek Ho?? He’s so cute~!!!!! But I don’t like that I’m his noona >< Anywho~ how was this chapter~ it’s one of my longer ones… I think…

Well, please comment and subscribe~ ^^ And if you haven’t voted on the poll for my next story, please check it out on either my page or the link is in the last chapter~

*Also, this is not the last chapter. There’s still a few more ^^