5

The Two Blocks

Lyn had been fuming the rest of the day, but she realized she would be staying at her dad's tonight. Lyn smirked, an idea forming in her mind.

"Ha," she chuckled, "if Zico can play games, so can I."

Jae Hwa looked at her oddly, "please tell me you're not going off the deep end?"

Lyn smiled, "well, you know how I'm staying at my dad's tonight? Wouldn't Zico be thrilled if I met up with Yong Guk?"

"Aw, don't start using the boy to get at Zico!" Jae Hwa frowned, "he's pretty nice to you."

"I'm not going to use him, but I'll make sure Zicova finds out." Lyn packed her bag, noticing the bell would ring soon, "anyways, it's not like he would even care."

"He's still human... Just be careful." She sighed as the bell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Appa," Lyn called, looking around her father's kitchen, "do you seriously not have any food?!" She heard her dad yell out something inaudible. "I didn't hear a word you said, but okay!" She quickly slipped on her Vans, "I'm going to buy groceries, something you obviously can't do!" She joked and left the apartment.

Lyn zipped up the hoodie she was wearing, stuffing her hands in the pockets. "Winter needs to hurry up and leave." She muttered, her breath showing in the air. Lyn sped up her pace to a jog and sighed in relief upon seeing the small grocery store. Lyn grabbed a cart and entered, smiling at the warmth.

She began to think what her dad liked and grabbed items off shelfs. "Ah, banana! He loves those!" She snapped her fingers upon seeing them, "hmm, what else? Ah, what was the cereal he liked?" She placed the bananas in her cart and made her way to the cereal aisle.

Lyn furrowed her eyebrows and the sight of a familar blonde in the cereal aisle. She placed her cart against the side and snuck up behind him. Lyn grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head back.

"The hell?" Yong Guk turned around, glaring.

"Doesn't feel too nice now, does it?" Lyn smirked.

Yong Guk rose an eyebrow, "you've got some nerve."

"Tell me about it," she laughed, "so, what are you doing here? Gonna steal some cheerios?"

He let out a laugh, "Cute." He gave a quick glance to the front of the store, "my mom works here."

Lyn softened a bit, "Aw," she poked his shoulder, "are you here to eat dinner with her or something?"

"No, my sister called me saying some punks had been bothering her, I'm just keeping an eye on things." He rubbed the back of his head, "damn, that did hurt."

"So you are a nice guy? Well, somewhat..." She grabbed her cart and started to walk up the aisle, Yong Guk following.

"Are you surprised?" His eyes widened a bit with curiosity.

Lyn nodded slowly, "A bit, I guess." She grabbed a box of oatmeal of the shelf and placed it in her cart.

Yong Guk pushed his hands in his pockets, "You know something?" He looked at her, "I don't even know your name."

Lyn thought for a second, "You're right..." She said and turned into the next aisle.

The blonde stood still for a second and then followed, "well, will you tell me?"

"It's Hyo Lyn, but just call me Lyn." She smiled and then grabbed pasta and a tomato sauce.

"So why are you here?"

Lyn gave him a dumbfounded stare, "I'm signing up for the teen pagent. What does it look like I'm doing, fool?" She smacked his arm.

"Sheesh, okay, okay." He held up his arms, "It's just the parent who usually shops."

"My dad apparently forgot to shop, so I decided to be nice and buy his groceries."

"Be nice or did you just want food?" Yong Guk bumped into her lightly.

Lyn pouted a bit, "both?" She questioned and walked to the self check out line.

As if it was routine, Lyn scanned the items, handing them over to Yong Guk who placed them in plastic bags. They quickly finished the job and Lyn cocked her head, "seriously... What the hell is going on lately?" She mumbled looking at Yong Guk.

"What was that?" He asked, picking up several bags.

Lyn shook her head and grabbed the rest, "nothing. Um. I can take those, you know?"

"I'll walk you home." His gums showed as he smiled, but it soon faded as he glanced at the door, "it's them." He gave a deadly glare to three guys who just walked inside. He placed the bags down and stomped up to them, instantly grabbing all of them and dragging them outside.

Lyn's eyes widened, she grabbed all the grocery filled bags and ran out.

Yong Guk had thrown them onto the ground, they could only be middle schoolers. One of the kids stood up, throwing his fist towards Yong Guk who instantly dodged it, kicking him in the stomach.

"Stay away from here," he growled, "if I ever catch you again, I'll personally make you three into the Human Centipede."

The boys gasped and hurriedly ran away.

"Ewie!" Lyn screamed, Yong Guk look at her surprised. "First you were all badass and scary, but the you said Human Centipede and ewww! Oh god, I'm gonna be sick!" She shook her head, "please, don't ever threaten someone like that again!"

Yong Guk doubled over laughing, "it's just a threat!" He said between gasps.

"It's still disgusting!" She scrunched her nose and began to walk without him, he jogged after her.

"Alright, I won't use that threat again." He grabbed some bags from here and swung an arm over her shoulder.

She rose an eyebrow, "what are you doing?"

"Hmm?" He grinned slightly and looked around. "So, where does your dad live?"

Lyn rolled her eyes, "just down here, those apartments." She pointed at the building.

He frowned, "that's so close, not fair!"

She laughed and shook of his arm, grabbing the groceries from him, "thanks Yong Guk, you're actually not too bad." She smiled, "unless you're a liar like Zico."

"I'm nothing like that dipwad." He glared playfully, "oh, if you're free tomorrow, the guys and I always go to this American place, if you want to go, text me." He smiled and started to walk off.

"Text?" Lyn looked confused, "but I don't have your number!" She yelled as he walked off.

He turned, "I stole your phone earlier, it's in there!" He waved and left.

"Eh?" Lyn's eyes widened, she quickly went into her dad's apartment and put down all the bags, pulling her phone from her pocket. She scrolled through the contacts, "Gukkie oppa?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you do not have a strong stomach, I warn you not to look up the Human Centipede.... Anyways.... did you like it??? I hope so keke~

Omo~! Have any of you started Shut Up Flower Boy Band?? IT'S PERFECT~!! BYUNGHEE/ MINKI IS PERFECT~!! Bawled so much though... if you're following me on tumblr, you probably saw all my reblogs for it keke~ Good thing I didnt give my twitter, I spammed the heck out of it last night ohoho

 

Ummm so, comment and subscribe <3 Thanks for all the support and love~!!!!