2

The Two Blocks

"Hyung," Jong Up breathed as he limped back home with the rest of B.A.P, "we never found out that girl's name."

Him Chan spat out blood, "that didn't stop Zico from getting pissed though. God, U-Kwon can really punch." He rubbed his cheek.

"We'll find out her name soon, she'll be here often." Yong Guk unlocked the door to their apartment, "get some rest guys, you did good tonight."

"It was a tie." Zelo mumbled, walking past his hyung.

Yong Guk ruffled his hair, "but we didn't lose." He locked up the door once everyone was in and headed to his room, collapsing on his bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how was your dad's?" Jae Hwa asked as she walked on campus with Lyn.

"It was alright, we just ate and then he had to sleep because he works early." She wondered if she should mention B.A.P, but ended up being interrupted by shouts. "What the hell is going on now?"

They walked to the courtyard to see Zico standing on a table in the center.

"Who is going in B.A.P territory?! Which one of you is hanging out with them?" He yelled, looking over everyone with a glare.

Lyn's eye widened, "Um, Jae, let's go."

"Why? Wait, Lyn, isn't your dad's pla- Oh crap!"

Lyn slapped a hand over ; students were looking at the two. Lyn looked up and saw Zico staring at them. She let out a small giggle and moved her hand, grabbing Jae Hwa by the wrist and pulling her away.

"It's you!" Jae Hwa yelled once they were out of the courtyard. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was about to! I just ran into them, it's not like I knew who they were!"

Jae Hwa looked Lyn up and down, "Did they touch you?!"

"Don't be crazy! One just pulled my hair, but they're not even scary or anything. I only talked to them for a few minutes and then ran off." She explained and walked into their math class.

Jae Hwa sighed and sat down, "You better be careful when you go over there. Over here too, once Zico finds out, you're dead."

"Oh please," Lyn pulled out her math notebook, "those freaks don't scare me. I'll be forgotten in a day anyways." She shrugged it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyn sat down in homeroom, pleased to see the Block B boys hadn't shown up yet. She pulled out her book and started to read, Lyn was just about to read how the monster was created, when a different monster growled.

Two hands slammed down on her desk, Lyn looked up and her eyes met with two furious snake-like eyes. She realized he also had blonde hair, what statement were these guys trying to make?

"It's you, isn't it?"

Lyn rolled her eyes, "It's polite to start a conversation with 'hello, how are you?' Don't you think?"

Zico ran a hand through his hair, "Yup, it's you, Yong Guk said you weren't scared by us. I'll just have to make you think differently." He glared, "Now, what the hell where you doing with them?"

"You do know all of B.A.P has blonde hair, are you one of them as well?" She teased, closing her book.

"My hair was like this first," he spoke in a low voice, "you've really got some nerve."

Lyn glared up at him, "Really now? Maybe because I don't care about you stupid kingkas, I just can't be bothered with fearing you." She pushed his hands off her desk, "Go bother someone else." Lyn sighed and rested her head on the desk.

Zico gave her an incredulous look and stormed out the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're screwed." Jae Hwa concluded as they walked out to the parking lot.

"I am not scr-" Lyn froze, covered in water. She looked over to see Block B laughing their asses off.

Zico threw down an empty bucket and smirked at Lyn; he turned and walked off, Block B following behind.

"That little..." Lyn shook some water out her hair, "Jae, I'm leaving first. Bye."

Lyn quickly pulled out her iPod and walked home, she hoped her mom wouldn't be home. She blasted One OK Rock and kept her head down as she made her way up the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stepping out the shower, Lyn ruffled her wet hair with a towel and went into her room. She sighed, "Time to take down these photos." She unpinned a few photos of her and her parents, "What went wrong? Weren't they happy?" She slammed her hand against the wall, "Just stop thinking about it, Lyn." She told herself, "They aren't getting back together..." Lyn looked down, noticing her phone was flashing from a new text.

            From: Jae Hwa

            b ready at 9, i have a surprise~! dress hot!!

Nine? What the hell is going on so late? Well, late for her she thought, she was probably the only one in Seoul to sleep at ten. They weren't clubbing were they?

Lyn walked over to her closet, unsure if she had clothes that fit her best friend's standard of "hot." She just grabbed red skinny jeans and a black tank top with a ripped up back.

She looked over at her clock, it was just past 7:30. Lyn quickly dried and straightened her hair, she put on her dark gray circle lenses, and heavily applied eyeliner, but not to streetwalker status. By the time she changed into her outfit it was nearly nine, she grabbed some cash and her I.D. shoving them into her back pocket. Lyn threw on her converse and ran out her room. Her mom wasn't home so she didn't have to worry about making up an excuse of where she would be.

Jae Hwa was already waiting outside her apartment complex by the time Lyn made it down, she wore a skirt and strapless top.

"Not too shabby, girl," Jae Hwa looked her up and down, "you ready?"

Lyn nodded, "where are we going?"

Jae Hwa smirked, "you'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyn stared up at a rundown building; she could hear heavy music beating inside and saw some cloudy lights.

"Clubbing, really? You're not even 18 yet, Jae."

Jae Hwa smiled, "It's not a club, come on." She led Lyn to the entrance.

They made their way through crowds of people, dancing or drinking, but most had their attention on the front stage. Lyn looked up as well and gasped.

"Holy! Jae, that's Basick!" She squealed and pushed through the crowd quicker.

Jae Hwa smiled, "Surprise!"

They made there way to the front of the stage and moved a bit the beat of Basick's rap. Lyn squealed some more when Basick grabbed her hand at the end of his song. She pouted at Jae Hwa when he went off stage.

The MC ran up on stage, "alright, alright, calm down! Up next we have your two favorite groups going at it, Block B and B.A.P!"

The crowd screamed, Lyn looked wide eyed at Jae Hwa, she also had shock written on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woot~ Chapter 2~! Any good?? ahaha~ thanks so much for subscribing, I'm really surprised by how many subscribers I've gotten~

Please comment and subscribe ^^ Thanks~!

February 6, 2012