1

The Two Blocks

 

Lyn groaned as her math teacher, Mr. Jung, went over the new formula list that needed to be memorized by the next week. 
 
"How the hell does he expect me to remember all these? I can't even remember last semester's!" Jae Hwa angrily whispered at Lyn.
 
Lyn gave her a dumbfounded stare, "You passed with an A, I freaking passed with a D, don't you tell me that nonsense." Lyn scratched her head roughly, math was not her strong point, she only passed the first semester because her teacher bumped her grade.
 
"Alright, you guys have five minutes until the bell, go ahead and talk quietly." Mr. Jung said and tidied up his workspace.
 
"Oh, hey, isn't tonight your first time staying at your dad's place?" Jae Hwa asked putting away her math notebook in her backpack.
 
Lyn nodded, "it's only a few streets from here, which I don't get... Why did he stay so close? When people divorce, don't they move to the other side of the city or something?" She cocked her head.
 
Jae Hwa shrugged, "you would think so. Oh!" She snapped her fingers as Lyn gave her a weird look. "Did you hear Zico and Hyun Ah are dating?"
 
"Do I care?" Lyn rose her eyebrows and the bell rung. She grabbed her bag and started to head out. "The two most despicable people are dating, should I give them a round of applause?" 
 
"Ah, you're so weird Lyn..." Jae Hwa sighed.
 
"Me? I'm sorry, I just don't find those who think they're better than me interesting." She scoffed and opened the door for their homeroom, allowing Jae Hwa to go in first.
 
Lyn followed behind her but ended up running into her back. "You know, you're supposed to walk until you get to your chair."
 
Jae Hwa turned around and smirked, "you might find them more interesting seeing as they're in your class." She teased.
 
Lyn looked up, her homeroom had three new students, Block B's idiot leader, a squishy looking member, and the greasy boy. And they happened to be sitting in front of her desk.
 
"I'm killing myself this year." She mumbled and walked to her seat, dodging the paperballs the idiot gang members were throwing.
 
Lyn frowned as she sat down, Jae Hwa was on the other side of the room making mocking faces at her. "You're dead!" Lyn mouthed and brought her hand across her neck. Her friend responded with a pout.
 
Their teacher began to call roll and Lyn soon learned the other two names of the idiots. Along with Zico, there was Tae Il, the squishy one, and Kyung, the greaseball. 
 
Lyn had been trying to read her book, but could never finish the page because of the ruckus the Block B boys were causing, so she proceeded to glare holes in the back of their heads.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Jae..." Lyn whined as the met in the courtyard to leave school, "one transferred into my history class... The pretty one..."
 
Jae Hwa thought for a second, "Jae Hyo?" 
 
Lyn nodded miserably, "This year blows." She kicked a rock, "And now I go to my dad's house! Joy!"
 
"Hey, your dad loves you and so does your mom. Just because it didn't work out between them, it doesn't mean they feel different about you." She patted Lyn's back, "you know I can see through you, don't act like it doesn't bother you."
 
Lyn nodded, "Thanks Jae," she looked at her watch, 3:34 was the time, "I gotta go, I told my dad at be at his place at four."
 
"Just don't get lost!" Jae Hwa waved and they separated.
 
Lyn pulled out her iPod and popped in her headphones, rolling her eyes for the hundredth time today as she passed by Zico and Hyun Ah making out against the school gate. She turned the volume up and listened to 2NE1, walking off campus.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Since it was winter, the sky was already beginning to get dark, Lyn walked a bit faster. She didn't know what her dad's area would be like even though she's always lived near it. 
 
She noticed a group of guys leaning against a store, she snorted seeing that they all had blonde hair. Loitering blondes she joked in her head and continued on her way.
 
"Ah!" She yelped, someone had grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her back, "the fu-" her headphones were pulled out.
 
"Answer when you're spoken to." A guy spat.
 
Lyn looked up to see one of the blondes glaring down at her, she rubbed the top of her head. "The hell was the for?" She looked at the other blondes, some also had shock on their face.
 
"What are you doing in our territory?" The guy who pulled her asked in a low voice.
 
"Territory? It's freaking Seoul!"
 
The guy let out a laugh, "And this is our part of Seoul, you shouldn't be here, especially in that uniform." He looked you up and down.
 
"Well, my dad lives in this part of Seoul, so you'll have to deal with it." Lyn turned and started to walk off, only to be pulled back.
 
"Not so fast there, I'm not sure how Zico would feel to know one of his girls is roaming around here."
 
Lyn glared, "I'm not one of his girls," she spat, "he doesn't even know I exsist."
 
He rose his eyebrows, "Bitter?"
 
"Not in the slightest, I hate that moron. Why does Zico even matter?" Lyn shook off his hand that was around her wrist.
 
"You don't know us?" One of the other boys asked surprised.
 
Lyn scoffed, "Obviously."
 
"We're B.A.P"
 
Things made sense now, Jae Hwa told Lyn that B.A.P was Block B's rival. "And you are?" Lyn asked.
 
"I'm Yong Guk, the leader." He smirked, "that there is Him Chan," he pointed to the one who spoke up, "Dae Hyun, Young Jae, Jong Up, and Zelo."
 
"Jello?" Lyn laughed.
 
The boy glared, "Zelo."
 
Lyn nodded and surpressed her laughter, "And what does B.A.P stand for? Baby Asian ?"
 
Yong Guk grabbed her collar, "No. It stands Best Absolute Perfect."
 
"Lame," she pushed his hands off.
 
"You're not scared of us?" Him Chan asked, giving Lyn a weird look.
 
"Why would I be? I'm not scared of Block B and I'm not scared of you, does that hurt your feelings?"
 
"We're worse than Block B." Yong Guk leaned down.
 
"Uh huh..." Lyn glanced at her watch, "well, it is now 4:10 and I am late meeting my dad. So... peace out!" She threw up a peace sign and ran off.
 
Him Chan laughed and swung an arm over Yong Guk's shoulder, "She's different, huh?"
 
"Yea, we might just have to bother her some more." He looked at the rest of the guys, "now let's go beat Block B and maybe let Zico now about our visitor."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay, chapter 1~ ahahaha hope you liked it ^^ it's kinda short, sorry about that~ thanks for subscribing~! I was surprised I gained 7 subscribers from just the foreword!! Thanks for supporting me!
 
Oh, I'm not good at titling chapters, so I'll just have them as their numbers, hope you don't mind~
 
Please comment and subscribe ^^
 
February 5, 2012