17

The Two Blocks

I AM SO SORRY. So much has happened guys… I’ve had so many family problems, school work, and my internet and AFF like to not work for me… Plus, some awful writer’s block… but alas, I am back! I’m terribly sorry for the wait, but for now… my life has a bit of clarity, thanks to friends and church! I hope you don’t hate me and didn’t give up on me! I love you guys and I hope I still have your support!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zico walked into homeroom, sitting down and completely ignoring Lyn. Just like he had for the past few days. Tae Il sent Lyn a smile as he took his seat next to the leader. He was the only one to acknowledge Lyn since the stupid fight.

She mentally groaned, how could this guy be so dramatic? Lyn was about to throw her pen at Zico when her phone lit up; her eyes widening as she read "Gukkie oppa" flash on the screen. He hadn't talked to her since they fight either, she quickly opened the text.

                        You busy tomorrow?

She replied back that she wasn't and soon got another text asking if Jae Hwa was busy. Jae Hwa? She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her friend across the room. She hadn't mentioned any plans.

                        Don't think so, why?

She replied back, curious.

                        Be ready at 5, meet me at the park by my house with Jae.

Lyn sighed, she wanted to know why.

                        Araso, keep your secret

She frowned at her phone.

                        XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you don't know where we're going?"

Lyn shook her head, looking through her closet. "Nope, he just said to meet him."

"So why am I coming along?"

"The other guys are probably coming." She shrugged, "What should I wear?"

Jae Hwa quickly pulled a garment out from the closet, "this! You haven't worn it for like two years!"

"Because it's a dress and I only bought it for your party. Anyways, it's too cold out to wear that." She waved it away and pulled out a pair of jeans.

"No fun, I don't want to be the only one in an dress."

Lyn rolled her eyes, "well that's your own damn fault, isn't it?" She grabbed a blue tank top and striped sweater, "I'm gonna laugh when the wind blows up your dress." Lyn skipped into the bathroom quickly changing and applying some light make up.

"Ready?" She asked Jae Hwa entering her room again and pushing her feet into her black converse. Her best friend nodded and they headed out the apartment. Lyn's mom no where to be seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Block B will kill me when the find out I came here." Jae Hwa pouted sitting on the bleachers in the park.

Lyn rolled her eyes, "they can't do anything about it." She checked the time on her phone, it was nearly five.

A whistle rang through, Lyn and Jae Hwa looked over to see Yong Guk and Him Chan walking across the baseball field.

“Oh? It’s just them…” Lyn tilted her head.

Jae Hwa tugged her arm, “so it’s like a double date?” She whispered excitedly.

The two blondes stopped in front of the girls, slightly awkward. “Ready for some fun?” Yong Guk clapped his hands together.

The girls nodded and they could say anything the boys were dragging them away. They quickly arrived at a neon lit arcade, Jae Hwa pulled Him Chan over to DDR while Lyn skipped over to an air hockey table.

“I bet I can beat you,” Lyn smirked.

Yong Guk picked up the small mallet, placing some coins into the machine causing the puck to shoot out. The started their small competition, Lyn hitting the puck with force and causing it to hit Yong Guk’s pinky finger.

He shook his hand, “jeeze superstar, cool it, I don’t need my little finger broken.”

Lyn just laughed, “come on gang leader.”

“Oi,” he placed the puck on the table, “that’s Mr. Gang Leader to you.”

The two continued their game until their best friends began to complain about how they wanted to shop.

The four weaved throughout stores, Jae Hwa and Him Chan picked through clothes and accessories while Lyn and Yong Guk hung back and talked. They talked from school to rap and touched the topic of the gang.

“It’s not the life any of us wanted, it just happened and now we live up to it.” Yong Guk ran a hand through his hair. “After this year, I’ll make a better life for us.”

Lyn nodded, “what are you going to do after graduation?”

He shrugged, “I’ll continue with music and get a job. You?”

“College hopefully. It depends on my family and how much work I’ll have to do to support us, seeing as I can’t quite count on a stable income from my mom… And I don’t want to ask my dad.”

“You should rap too, it helps make money, sometimes a month’s rent.”

Jae Hwa and Him Chan exited the store, “piggy back race!” yelled Jae hwa, jumping onto Him Chan’s back. “Last ones to Baskin Robbins has to pay!” Him Chan took off carrying Jae Hwa.

Lyn and Yong Guk both raised a brow at each other, “you know,” Lyn started, “if we don’t go we don’t have to pay.”

Yong Guk laughed, “true, but still, I’ll give you a piggy back. Where to madam?” He knelt in front of her.

Lyn walked by, pushing his head, “loser.”

“Ay,” he grabbed her hand, pulling her back, “hop on.”

“Arasso…” she sighed and climbed onto the blonde’s back. He stood, bouncing Lyn up a bit to readjust her and began to walk. Lyn rested her hands awkwardly on his shoulders.

“You can put your arms around my neck, you know?”

Lyn sighed again and did as he said, unable to see Yong Guk’s smile. She spotted a food stall with a poster for ddeukbokki, odeng, and mandu, she pointed at it realizing her hunger.

Yong Guk laughed, “we had the same thoughts.” He carried her over and Lyn hopped down, greeting the ahjumma.

They ordered a tray of ddeukbokki and two odeng. Yong Guk paid the ahjumma and they began to eat at the steaming stall. Yong Guk skewered a rice cake onto a toothpick and placed it in front of Lyn’s mouth. She hesitantly opened, accepting the food and mumbling a ‘thank you.’ They continued to eat when some boys shoved them to the side. Lyn thought nothing of it until she heard Yong Guk’s threatening voice.

“This is our territory.” She looked up, hearing Yong Guk’s low growl.

Her eyes met with two familiar slits. Zico. He looked different in just the short time, dark rings had formed under his eyes and his blonde locks were completely shaved off. He pushed Yong Guk to the side, moving in front of Lyn. She turned away, still upset with him.

“Still with him?” Zico seethed.

Lyn ignored him, biting her cheek.

“Lyn,” his voice softened a bit, “come to the battle tonight.” He brushed by her, leaving with the rest of Block B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aigoo feels good to finish that, I’ve had about half of it done for a month >< Again, I deeply apologize for the long delay and I’ll work hard to finish the story~!

Please comment and subscribe ^^

Also, if you are my friend on here, I may post a blog telling about some of the issues in my life~ Just to ramble and let you guys know what’s been up.

AND!! DID YOU B.A.P’S MV~? SO AWESOME~!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget to vote for them on EatyourKimchi!! http://www.eatyourkimchi.com/kpopcharts/bap-power/