Chapter Two

Back To You

After the tiring run to your classroom, you finally got there. Once you opened the door, all eyes were on you. You showed a small smile to everyone and bowed to the teacher, "I'm sorry for being late." "It's fine. Just next time don't be late. I'm giving you a break since it's the first day of school." said your teacher, "Go and sit in an open seat." You nodded your head. You headed to an open seat, which was in the back. While you walking to your seat, you notice Krystal sitting in the front row. You pouted at the sight of that. Aw! I wanted to sit next to Krystal! Stupid oppa for distracting me and making me late! Krystal slightly giggled at your expression. She mouthed, 'Sorry', to you. You just nodded your head and headed to your sit. "Okay! Well the sit you are sitting in are your permanent seat for the whole year. By the way I'm Mr. Kang." You look to your side, to see no one. I guess I'll be sitting alone this year. Mr. Kang started talking about how the whole school year was going to start and what major events was going to take place throughout the year. You saw Krystal placing her head on the table. Being her best friend, you know what she was doing; sleeping. That girl. She really should pay attention to class. Anyways its the first day, you should still pay attention. Tsk tsk. You shook your head at the sight of that. You paid close attention to Mr. Kang. Everybody else were either not paying attention or sleeping. What is up with everyone today? Am I the only one paying any attention.

After a long class discussion, which only you paid attention to, it was finally break. The whole class started running out the door. You were about to leave when you saw Krystal still sleeping. You went up to her and shook her shoulder. "Hey. Krystal, wake up." Krystal didn't respond. You tried it again, but with a little more force. "Krystal wake up!" She still didn't wake up. You sat in the empty seat beside her and sighed. How am I suppose to wake her up? She never listens to me! You were thinking of a way to wake her up, when two heads poked into the classroom. "Hey babe." Your head shot up and you saw Minhyuk and standing next to him was Minho, Krystal's boyfriend. "Oh. Hi oppas." They both went up to you. "So whatcha doing?" You pointed to Krystal, who was still sleeping oblivious of what's going around her. "Trying to figure out a way to wake her up." "She fell asleep during class?" asked Minho. You nodded your head. Minhyuk patted Minho's back, "Some girlfriend you have, unlike mine, who actually is awake in class." Minho glared at him, "Shut up, hyung." Minho walked to the side of Krystal's seat and bend down to make eye contact. He whispered into her ear, and Krystal began to stir in her sleep. Minho continue to whispered something into her ear. You were curious of what Minho was doing, so you tried to listen. Minhyuk place his arm around you. You turned to face him and you saw him shake his head. You pouted. After what seemed like forever, Krystal finally woke up. Your eyes widen in astonishment, "Wow! Oppa, how did you do that?" Minho just smiled at you. "Secret." You frowned. "Whatever. I'm hungry and we wasted some our precious break time to wake Kyrstal up." Krystal sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck, "Sorry." "You will be forgiven once you buy me my lunch." you said while crossing you arms. Krystal smiled, "Okay!" She grabbed your arm and dragged you all the way to the cafeteria, leaving the two dumbfounded boys in the classroom. Minhyuk turn to Minho, "What just happened?" Minho shrugged, and followed the girls.

You and Krystal reached the cafeteria, you saw boys and girls talking and eating their lunches. Krystal told you to pick out a table, while she got you and her's lunch. You went to a table in the corner. You sat down and waited patiently for Krystal. You placed your elbow on the table and placed your chin on your palm. You suddenly began to space out before two hands slammed on to the table. You jumped out of your trance and saw the head girl of your school. Park Minah. She glared at you, "You're in my spot loser!" You blinked at her, "There's other tables you can sit at, not just this one." She just scoffed, "I've been sitting at this table ever since freshman year. Making it mine! So I suggest you move. NOW!!" Everyone in the cafeteria turn to look at the ruckus that Minah was causing. You remain where you were and stayed calm. Minah was soon getting irritated, "So you're not going to move?" You stared at her. She walked to you and stood in front of you. You furrowed your eyebrows, confused on what she was doing. She raised her hand. You closed your eyes waiting for her hand to become in contact with your cheek, but it never happened. You opened your eyes to see Minhyuk grabbing her wrist. His eyes were like daggers. "Oppa! Your hurting my wrist!" Minah whined. You saw Minhyuk's hand squeezed and Minah winced at the pain. "Do you think I care!" he harshly said. "You were about to slap my girlfriend!" "She deserved it! She was sitting in my sit!" she complained. "There's other tables. Better yet, you can sit outside, where no one can see your hideous face." joined Krystal holding a lunch tray. She glared at Minah. Minah yanked her wrist out of Minhyuk's grip. She began to rub her now bruised wrist. She faced you, "You're going to it! Don't you just think that you have your boyfriend and best friend here making you safe!" she scowled. She bend over, making her face a couple of inches away from your's, "Once your boyfriend and best friend is gone, I'm coming and your going to pay!" she spat in your face. Minhyuk was getting annoyed, "LEAVE MINAH!!", he barked. Minah stood up straight, she turn and glared at Minhyuk and at Krystal. Krystal gladly returned it. Minah then went storming out the cafeteria. Minho came in and almost fell, when Minah went by him. "What's wrong with her?" he asked. Minhyuk shook his head, "Nothing." Minho nodded his head. Krystal placed the tray on the table. She turned to the crows that was still looking at them. "Okay peoples. There's nothing to see here. The show is over now. Continue to do whatever you guys were doing before." announced Krystal. Everyone in the cafeteria continued to what they were doing before. 

Minhyuk went to your side. He cupped your face with his hands, "You okay?" he said. You smiled and nodded your head. "Are you sure ~~~~-ah?" Krystal said whiling sitting next you. You smiled and clung to her arm, "I'm fine. But my stomach isn't." You patted your stomach. Krystal laughed. "You can be a kid sometimes. And you almost got slapped and all you can think about is food?" You nodded your head happily. Krystal shook her head while smiling. Minhyuk sat beside you on the other side, while Minho sat next to Krystal. You began to eat your sandwich that Krystal got you, but you notice Minhyuk was awfully quiet. You faced him and he just kept looking forward. You placed the sandwich in front of his face. He looked at it and faced you. You smiled at him. He smiled back and took a bite into it. You smiled big and ate the sandwich . Minhyuk ruffled your hair. You turned to glare at him. He then stoled a kiss from you. You backed up at what he did, "Oppa!" He laughed, "I love you ~~~~-ah." You smiled. You felt your heart flutter by his words. "I love you too, oppa." The four of you continue to talk and eat until the bell rang. 

Break was over and Krystal groaned. "Uhhh! I don't want to go to class!" You pushed her head, making her glare at you. "You should pay attention in class." Krystal rolled her eyes, "It's only the first day, its not like we learn anything." "I'm not talking about today. I'm talking about the future. You never pay attention, you only sleep." you stated. Krystal started stomping her feet like a 5 year old, "But I'm tired!" she whined. "You're just like Jessica unnie." You walked away from her. Krystal gaped at you, "I can't believe you said that." You laughed. "Well I did." You turned to Minhyuk and Minho, "Bye oppas. See you after school." They nodded. But Minhyuk grabbed Krystal's wrist, making her stopped. She looked at him confused. Minho raised an eyebrow. Minhyuk sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, "I wanted to apologize from this morning. About the couple thing." Krystal's cheek went red after she remembered what happen this morning. "It's okay." she said. Minhyuk nodded. Minho looked at them confused. "What happen this morning?" he asked. Krystal's cheek went even more red. You noticed it, "Well tell you another time, oppa. Krystal and I need to get to class." You dragged Krystal to class while leaving Minho utterly confused. He turned to Minhyuk. Minhyuk knowing what he was going to ask told him, "I can't tell you. Krystal would kill me." Minho frowned. Minhyuk noticed it. "Hey don't worry. It's not bad." he said while patting his back. Minho smiled. "Okay. Let's get to class now hyung." "Okay!" They both headed to class. The day went by slowly. Krystal was getting annoyed. She wanted to sleep so badly but you kept pestering her not to. 

*********

~After School~

"YES!! Finally school is over!" yelled Krystal whiling heading out the school. You shook your head, "You're impossible." Krystal smiled and clung to your arm, "But you still love me." You giggled. But then Minah came and bumped shoulders with your's. You almost toppled over but you kept your stance. She glared at you, "Watch where your going nerd!" she scowled. She then left the school. You heard Krystal cursing her out. You faced her, "Just ignore her." She pouted. But then smiled. "See. This is why people loves you. You don't pick a fight with Minah. You're the total opposite of her." You just smiled. Soon after Minhyuk and Minho came. Minhyuk grabbed your hand and held it. Minho did the same to Krystal, causing her to blush. All four of you headed to the gates. "Should we do something today?" asked Krystal. You turned to face Krystal, "Mayb-" you got interrupted from someone calling your name. "~~~~-ah!!" You looked up and saw your older brother running towards you.

You looked at him confused. "Oppa? What are you doing here?" He flicked your forehead. "Ow! Oppa that hurts!" you cried. You rubbed your forehead. Your older brother looked at you, "Yah! Babo! Did you forget that I was picking you up today?" You stared at him. "Oh yeah! I'm sorry oppa! I forgot." He rolled his eyes, "Obiviously." You pouted. He just laughed and ruffled your hair. "I'm just kidding dongsaeng-ah." He then noticed Krystal, Minho, and Minhyuk. "Oh was I interrupting something?" They shook their heads. "Well we were deciding to go somewhere." Krystal replied. "Well ~~~~ can't join you because she needs to pack." he said. Minhyuk and Minho looked at you confused. "Pack?" they both said. You nodded, "My family and I are going to China for a little while."  They nodded their heads. "Well she's all your's." said Minho. Your older laughed, "Thank you." "I'll call you later, ~~~~-ah." Krystal said. "Me too!" Minhyuk quickly said. Krystal and Minhyuk looked at Minho. "I guess I'll call you too." he said. You smiled, "You don't have to call me if you don't want to, oppa." "Okay." Your older brother took your hand, "Well I'm taking her now." They nodded their heads. "Bye ~~~~-ah. Bye Sungmin oppa/hyung!"" they shouted. You and your brother waved to them. You both walked to the parking lot. "So how was school?" he asked. "It was good. Before school started, I took some pictures." you replied. He looked at you and smiled, "You're going to be an successful photographer one day, ~~~~-ah." You smiled at him. "Thanks oppa." You gave him a hug, "I love you, oppa! You're the best brother anyone could ask for!" you told him. He hugged you back, "I love you too, ~~~~-ah. You're the best little sister anyone could ask for." You felt tears forming in your eyes. I have the best oppa ever! I don't know what I'll do without you. I love you Sungmin oppa!


That was Chapter Two~

I made it longer than chapter one. I hope you like it. So I'm going to sleep now, cause I'm tired. I'll update soon~

Comment & Subscribe~