Chapter Thirty Three

Back To You

The school year was almost coming to an end. Students were excited. But also the end of the year exams are coming. Which made students groan in disgust. Especially for the seniors, who will be graduating and heading off to the university. Everyone was studying really hard. Some stayed afterschool for a late night study session.

-

You were in the school's photography room. It was break and you decided to study in there. You were trying to cram all the notes in your head. You placed your pencil down. You looked around you. You saw cameras all over the place and picutres as well. The room was never clean, surprisingly the teacher found things in there though. You got up and took the camera that was placed on the table. You turned it on and you took picutre outside.

The day was clear and the sun was out. Just a couple of months ago, it was snowing and cold. You took a look at the picture you took. You nodded your head in approval. You placed the camera down. You looked at the photos that were spread all over a table. It was pictures that were taken in the beginning of the year. You heard the door opening. You turn around saw Krystal peeking her head in. She smiled at you. You smiled back. "Hey." You said. "Look who I ran into today." You looked at her confused.

Krystal opened the door wider and you saw some familiar faces. You smiled when someone came running to you. "NOONA!" Sungjong gave you one big hug. You laughed and hugged him back. "I missed you so much, noona!" "I missed you too, Sungjong." Woohyun came and got Sungjong off you. "Okay go away maknae." Woohyun pushed Sungjong away. He looked at you and smile. "Hey babe." You rolled your eyes but smiled. You missed his greasiness. Woohyun came up to you and hugged you. Every one of them gave you a hug. 

It was the first time you saw them. Before they were so emotionless and now they're the same as before. They're smiley selves. But you noticed someone missing. You instantly frowned. Sunggyu saw it. He patted your shoulder. You looked at him. "He's just busy, kiddo." You nodded your head. "So this is what the photography room looks like?" asked Sungyeol, whiling looking at a camera. "Yeah. I come here to let go, besides the roof." You said. Sungyeol nodded his head. He looked at the camera more closely. You walked towards him. "Be careful with that." Sungyeol waved you off. "Don't worry. I'm very much resonsi-" Sungyeol didn't get to finish when he dropped the camera to the floor. You sighed. Sungyeol sheepishly laughed, "Sorry." You shook your head.

-

~After School~

School was already over but you decided to stay late with Krystal. You and her were in the school's library studying for the upcoming exams. "Do you think the guys are takin the exams?" Krystal asked you. "Well, you have to graduate." You told her. Krystal nodded her head and went back to taking notes.

You and Krystal stayed there taking notes. You weren't the only ones at the library, other seniors as well. You got up, "I'll be right back. I need to go find something." Krystal nodded her head. You left the table and went to go find a social studies book. You looked around the aisle of books trying to find the book you need. You spotted the book. "There you are." You tried getting it but it was on the top shelf. You groaned. You went on your toes trying to reach the book. "Come on." You amost got it, when someone got it. "What?" You looked around and saw Sunggyu holding the book. "Looking for this?" You nodded your head.

You went to go take the book away from him, but he hid it behind of him. "Nu-uh. I want to make a small compromise." "What compromise?" "I notice you had never call me or the guys, besides Sungjong, oppa." You thought about it. You hadn't called anyone oppa in a long time. "Yeah. So?" "So...You'll get the book, once you call me oppa." Sunggyu smiled, making his eyes disappear. "That's it?" He nodded his head. "It's simple really. Oh and once you say it, you have to keep saying it." You nodded your head. "Can I please have the book, Sunggyu oppa?" He smiled again and handed you the book.

You took the book from him. "So not fair! She called him oppa but not me!" "Shut up! We're in a library!" "You're shouting too!" "Both of you be quiet!" You looked around and saw the others behind the shelves of books. You shook your head. "Ahem." You cleared your throat. They stopped arguing and looked at you. "Hi." "Hi." You smiled. You walked away from them. You heard footsteps behind you, so you knew they were following you.

You got to the table and sat down. As well with the others. Krystal looked up from her notes. "Uhh." "Don't asked." She nodded her head. "So why are you guys here?" You asked them. "We needed a break from the business life." said Sungyeol. You nodded your head. You opened the book and read through it. Everyone was quiet. The guys would look at you and Krystal at times. Krystatl would look up and back down. You just remained looking at the book. 

They guys were bored. You sighed and shut your book, making a sound. The others jumped. "Are you guys bored?" They nodded their heads. "Then go do something." "Wow. I thought you were going to do something." said Woohyun. You shrugged. "Do you not want us here?" asked Sungjong. "Honestly?" They leaned in closely. "Yes. I don't want you guys here." They gasped. "Hurtful." said Dongwoo. You got up. "I'm actually going to study. So I'm going home. Goodbye." You walked away from the table and left the building.

Ther others looked at your retreating figure. "She's studying?" said Dongwoo. Krystal nodded her head. "It's her long life dream to graduate high school. To get into a university with her major being photography." "That's cool, that she has her life planned out." said Hoya. "Yeah. I remember her telling me her family bought her own photography studio." "Really?" asked Sungjong. Krystal nodded her head. "That's how much her family loves her." Krystal and the others continued to talk.

-

Myungsoo was in his room. He packed his clothes in a suitcase. He sighed. You and him weren't talking as much. Myungsoo never told you, he was leaving. And a week from now, he will be gone forever. He sat down on the bed. He looked around his room. Some of his stuff were packed in boxes. On the corner of his night stand, he saw the picture of you and him at Lotte World. He picked it up.

He smiled while looking at it. He loved your smile, the look in your eyes when you look at him. He loved it and he loved you. I can't leave you. I just can't. But I have to. He placed the picture in a safe place. His door opened and his mother came in. She smiled. "Hey sweetie." He smiled back. "Hi." She sat beside him. "Are you ready?" Myungsoo stayed quiet. His mother sighed. "I know you don't want to go. But this could help the company." "But it won't help me." He said, quietly. 

Myungsoo's mother looked down, "Is this because of ~~~~?" Myungsoo didn't answer. "I like her, you know?" Myungsoo looked at his mother. "She's different from other girls. Well your fangirls that is." Myungsoo looked down. "I would tell you to stay, Myungsoo-ah. As well with your father, but your grandfather is a different story." "I can't leave her." Myungsoo whispered. His mother hugged him. "Listen Myungsoo, things will work out. I promise" "What they don't?" He mumbled into his mother's shoulder. His mother hugged him tighter. "It will." Myungsoo hugged his mother.

Myungsoo's door opened and his grandfather came walking in. "Is everything packed?" Myungsoo pulled away from his mother. "Yeah." Myungsoo's grandfather looked at both Myungsoo and his mother. He noticed their sad expressions. He sighed. "What's wrong?" "There's nothing wrong." said Myungsoo's mother. "I doubt that. Now tell me." Myungsoo's mother looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo sighed. "I don't want to go." Myungsoo's grandfather looked at him. "What?" "I don't want to go." Myungsoo said again. Myungsoo's grandfather sighed, but with a lot of frustration. "Is this because of a girl?" Myungsoo didn't say anymore.

His grandfather shook his head. "Well forget about her. She'll just get in the way." Myungsoo clenched his hands into a fist, "I can't. I...I love her." "There is no love when it comes to business." "Well I can't forget about her." said Myungsoo. His grandfather sighed, once again. "You have at least the end of the day, to tell her you're leaving. Do whatever, but if she tells you, she loves you, I'll reconsider you leaving for New York." Myungsoo looked at his grandfather, shocked. "R-Really?" He nodded his head, "But it's by the end of the day. If she doesn't say it back, you're leaving and you're forgetting about her." With that he left.

Myungsoo looked at his mother. She had a s small smile on her face. "You should go tell her." Myungsoo nodded his head. He ran out of his room. I only have one chance. I can't mess up.

-

You were in your room, looking at the books and notes in front of you. It was late and Krystal wasn't at home. She texted you earlier, saying she's hanging out with the guys and Minho. It was like your early high school years and middle school years all over again. You will stay at home, studying and Krystal will be out and not studying.

After the countless hours of looking at your English book, you took a break. You laid on your back, looking at the ceiling. You felt your phone vibrating. You looked at it. It was a message from Myungsoo.

To:~~~~

Meet me at the Han River.

From:Myungsoo

You tilted your head, looking at the message. You sighed but got up and left the house. You told Krystal's parents you were going out. You decided to take the subway, instead of your car.

-

You reached the Han River. You walked on the gravel path. Some people were there. Where am I suppose to meet him? You walked along the path, trying to find Myungsoo. You saw a familiar person, looking at the river. You walked towards it. You jumped in front of him. "Boo!" Myungsoo jumped. But smiled. You smiled back.

You stood there looking at the river. "So why did you want me to meet you here?" You asked. Myungsoo looked at you. You looked at him. "I wanted to tell you something." He rubbed his nape. "And that is...?" He sighed, "I don't know how to tell you." "Is it good or bad?" "Well, it's good but the thing I tell you after is bad." You blew your fringe, "So it's both?" Myungsoo nodded his head. "Just go from the beginning."

Myungsoo nodded his head. He took a deep breath and took both of your hands. You looked at your hands and back at him. "From the first day I met you, I knew you were the one. The way my heart race when I saw you. Seeing you happy and smiling made my day." You felt your heart beat faster and faster. Is he confessing? Myungsoo held your hands tighter, "Seeing you upset made me upset. The kiss we shared, was the best moment in my life. You're the only thing I could ever think about. So I'm saying this." Myungsoo sighed, "I love you, Lee ~~~~. I love you so much." You smiled.

You were going to tell him you love him as well but Myungsoo started talking again. "And you're going to hate me, when I say this." He looked at the ground. "What is it?" "Remember when I asked you about me leaving?" You nodded your head, "Yeah but you said you weren't leaving. So it let it go." "Well..." You were worried about what he was going to say next. "Well?" "Well...It's the truth." You stared at him. "The truth?" Myungsoo nodded his head. He looked at you. "I'm leaving, ~~~~." You felt your heart sank. You pulled your hands out from Myungsoo's. "You're what?" "I'm leaving." You couldn't believe your ears. Your eyes began to tear up. "When are you leaving?" "A week from now." You breathed in and out. "~~~~?" Myungsoo took a step towards you. You shook your head and ran away from him.

You heard Myungsoo shouting for you. But you ignored. This can't be happening again! NO!  You ran as fast as you can. "~~~~! Wait!" Myungsoo shouted, running after you. He caught up to you and grabbed your wrist, making you face him. "Leave me alone!" You shouted in his face. "Please. I can explain." He said, with some softness in his voice. Tears fell from your eyes, "What is there to explain about? You're leaving!" You exclaimed. "But I can stay...If you tell me you love me." He said. You looked at him. "W-What?" "Tell me you love me." "What does that have to do with anything?" "A lot. I know you love me. I can feel it. But I need to hear it from you." You didn't say anything.

Tears kept coming and you couldn't take it. You looked at him. A part of you wanted to hold him and tell him not to go, that you love him. But another part of you was furious. He waited a week until he was about to leave, to tell you. "Please. Just tell me." You stared at him. Your anger overcame you. "I hate you." Myungsoo stared at you. "W-What?" "I hate you. I don't love you. Leave for all I care." "~~~~, are you sure?" You saw tears forming in his eyes. You glared at him. "Leave." Myungsoo looked down. "If that's what you want. I can't stop you." You looked away from him. More tears fell. You turned around and walked away. "I will never forget you, ~~~~. I'll never forget you." Myungsoo broke down.

You heard him crying. You ran away from him. I love you.

-

Krystal came out of the cafe. She inhaled the air. "Ah~ This is lovely." "I know noona." said Sungjong. Krystal smiled but it disappeared. She furrowed her eyebrows. "~~~~?" Sungjong looked Krystal. "~~~~ noona is here?" She pointed to you. Sungjong looked that way. "That is noona. Why is she running?" Krystal shrugged. "~~~~!" You ignored her and kept running. 

The others came out. "What's going on?" asked Hoya. "We saw ~~~~ noona running." "Why?" asked Dongwoo. "She came from the Han River. I think something happened over there." said Krystal. "Okay. You and Minho go after ~~~~, while we go check it out." Krystal nodded her head. She and Minho went after you. While the others went to the river.

-

Once the other got there, they saw someone on the kneeling on the ground. "Look hyung. Doesn't that man look like Myungsoo hyung?" said Sungjong. Sunggyu nodded his head. They ran towards him. And they heard him sobbing. "Myungsoo-ah." Myungsoo looked up and his eyes were blood shot. "Myungsoo!" "Hyung." Myungsoo cried.

They all went to him, surrounding him. "What happened? We saw ~~~~ running from here." Myungsoo sobbed harder. "Hyung." said Sungjong. "I'm a ing idiot!!" He cried out. "What happened?" Myungsoo shook his head and cried.

-

You kept running. "~~~~!" Minho caught up to you and spun you around. You hit his chest. You cried. "~~~~." You shook your head. Krystal came and was panting. "~~~~~." She saw you crying. "What happened?" "I think I made a big mistake." You sobbed. Minho hugged you. Krystal came over and hugged you as well.

That day, changed your life. Making the biggest mistake in your life.


So there's the chapter.
I think I did pretty bad with this. I'm sorry if it .

 

Pretty sad :(

Comment & Subscibe~