Chapter Twenty Seven-The Wedding

Back To You

Months had passed and you still had your concussion. But it was getting slightly better. You still had minor headaches and you still get dizzy every now and then. You were taken out of your gym class; from the request of Krystal's parents. So the principal decided to place you in the main office to help out, since you can't do gym anymore.

You haven't seen Minhyuk nor Minah, Myungsoo told you, they left. You were surprised. Myungsoo told you what Minhyuk had said. You had every right to be mad at him, but the boy was seriously confused, you couldn't blame him. You were sort of upset you didn't get to say goodbye. As for Minah, she could just go. You still hated her for what she did. You also found out the other girl on the roof that day was Jieun. Those were not so good news.

-

It was December and you and Krystal were on your Winter Break. You were reading a book; well trying to. Your mind couldn't concentrate on the words. So you gave up. You closed the book and placed it on the bed. You got out the bed and looked at the bridemaids dress for Jessica's wedding. Her wedding was tomorrow and also tomorrow was Christmas Eve.

You were home alone. Mrs. Jung went to go get Jessica's wedding dress. Mr. Jung was still at work. And Krystal went to go help Minho with his suit problems. You left your room and went to the kitchen. You were getting hungry, so you decided to make some soup. While the soup was boiling on the stove. You heard the door bell ring. You went to go see who it was. You opened the door and saw Myungsoo standing there, smiling, "Happy day before Christmas Eve." You smiled back, "You too." You made room for him to enter. And he entered the house. 

You closed the door and walked to the kitchen. Myungsoo followed you. "What are you doing here?" You asked him. "Why, I can't see my favorite person." You blushed. You were lucky you weren't facing him. "I'm not your favorite person. I've bet it's like your parents, or something." You told him. "Yeah. But you're one of the people that I care about." Your cheeks turn into a darker shade of red. You hover over the boiling soup. The steam hitting your face. "You shouldn't stand like that. Your face is getting red." Myungsoo told you. You touched your cheeks. It was slightly warm from steam and from what Myungsoo said. "Are you making soup?" He asked you. You nodded your head, "You want some?" He shook his head. "I just stopped by to see how you feeling." "About what?" You turn off the stove. You got out a ladle and pour the soup into a bowl. "Your concussion." You sat down at the table, while Myungsoo doing the same. You took a sip from the soup, "I guess it's okay. I'm progressing." "That's good."

You felt the table vibrating. Myungsoo's phone was on the table. He looked at it, "I got to go. I need to get ready for tomorrow." You nodded your head. You got up and walked him to the door. "I'll see you tomorrow." You told him. He nodded his head and waved at you. You waved back. You closed the door and went back to the kitchen to finish your dinner.

After finishing your dinner. You decided to sleep early. Mr. Jung came home, as well with Mrs. Jung with Jessica's dress. Krsytal came home shortly, with your car. She already had her license for awhile, but she never used it. Ever since she got your concussion, she's been driving you around. But it's not like you go anywhere. You usually stay home. Everyone in the household decided to go sleep early, for the big day tomorrw.

********

The Wedding Day

You woke up early. The first time in your life you woke up early. You weren't the only one awke early. You swung your legs to the side of the bed. You took a look at your phone. The time flashed, '5:00'. You sighed. 

Your door swung open, "~~- Oh you're awake." said Krystal. You groggily nodded your head. "Well, since you're up. Get ready." She told you. "Why do I have to get up so early? The wedding doesn't start till noon, or was it 3?" You thought about it. "~~~~, the wedding starts at 1." Krystal told you. You snapped your fingers, "Yeah! It was one. The wedding starts at one. And I'm awake like at 5." Krystal shrugged, "It's Jessica's wedding day, not mine. She wants everything to be perfect." You nodded your head in understandment. You got off the bed and went to the bathroom. "Just wear some casual clothes for now. We'll wear the dress at the garden place, thing." said Krystal. You looked at her with a, 'What the hell are you talking about?' look. She shrugged. "I don't know what's it called. The wedding is at a garden place." You sighed and closed the door. 

You took a shower, brushed your teeth, washed your face and etc. You wore a simple tee and washed out jeans. You wore black hoodie. You went downstairs. You saw Jessica running out the door. Krystal came up to you and pulled you, "We have to go get ready. The ride is going to take some time." You nodded your head. You put on your black converse and got into the car.

-

The ride was long but you guys finally got there. Once you did, you saw people getting ready. Setting the aisle, the chairs, the tables everything. You guys went to go check out the altar. It was beautiful. Jessica almost started crying. "Jessica save the tears for later." said Mrs. Jung. She nodded your head.

You, Krystal, Jessica and Mrs. Jung entered the building that was hosting the wedding. It was currently 11. Just 2 more hours until the Jessica is tied down. Tiffany and Yoona came shortly wearing the bridemaids dress. You and Krystal went to go change into the dress. Jessica sat down in front of the mirror. Tiffany was curling her hair. While Yoona was applying make-up and placing a tiara(A/N:The tiara in the picture of Jessica.) in her hair.  You and Krystal just sat there, not knowing what to do. Mrs. Jung came and place the veil on Jessica. "You look beautiful, Sooyeon-ah" she said. Jessica smiled, tears forming. "Oh, don't cry baby girl. You're going to make me cry." Tears fell from her eyes. They hugged.

You looked at them. You were happy, but inside you felt upset. You know for fact, that when you get married, your mother won't be there to place a veil in your hair. Your father won't be there to walk you down the aisle. Your brother won't be there to tease you. You looked down. Krystal looked at you, "Are you okay?" You looked at her and smiled, "Yeah, I'm fine. I guess I'm tired." Krystal nodded her head. Mr. Jung came in and was in tears as well. "My baby girl, is getting married. Soon Krystal will be getting married. Then I'll be walking down aisle three times." You looked at him, "You said three." You told him. "Yeah I did, why?" "You only have two daughters." He laughed and wiped the tears from his eyes. He came up to you and placed his hands on your shoulder, "Do you honestly think, I'm going to let you walk down the aisle on your own?" You stared at him, "I don't understand." "~~~~, when I took custody of you, you became a Jung. You're not just my best friend's daughter, but you're also my daughter as well. You are part of this family. When you get married, I'm walking you down tha aisle." You felt like crying but you didn't want the make-up you're wearing to run. "T-Thank you. You guys done so much for me and I did nothing to repay you guys." "You don't have to repay us. Just be happy." You hugged him and he hugged you back. "Now we got that out of the way, Let's have a wedding peoples." said Mrs. Jung.

-

It was 5 minutes till one. People were already sitting and was waiting for the wedding to start. In the room, Jessica was getting nervous. She began pacing back and forward. "It's time, Jessica." said Mr. Jung. She nodded her head.

-

Krystal, the maid of honor, walked down the aisle with Chansung, the best man, first. Then Tiffany with Wooyoung, Yoona with Taecyeon and you with Junho. After you walked with Junho, everyone stood up once the Wedding March played.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsGd0t41Jhw

Jessica walked down the aisle with her arms linked with her father. Jay stood at the end of the aisle. He looked at her and smiled. Jesssica looked at him and smiled. She felt the tears falling down. Mr. Jung kissed Jessica on her forehead. He handed her off to Jay. "Take care of her." he said to him. Jay nodded his head. Everyone sat down. 

The priest was talking. You took glance at the audience. You saw Myungsoo. He smiled at you and you smiled back. Jessica and Jay said their vows. They did their 'I dos' and they kissed. Everyone cheered.

-

It was after the wedding and people were eating and dancing. The reception was held under a tent outside. Jessica and Jay cut the cake. And they had their own little food fight. Krystal and Minho were dancing on the dance floor. As well the Mr. & Mrs. Jung and as well with other people.

You sat down at a table and looked at the people having fun. You were surprised when a piece of cake appeared in front of you. "Cake?" You turn your head and saw Myungsoo. You shook your head. He sat down next to you. He took a bite from the cake. "Are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure." He held the fork with cake on it, to your face. "Are you positive?" You rolled your eyes but you had smile on your face. You took a bite of the cake. "Good, huh?" he asked you. You nodded your head. "Where's the others?" You asked him. He shrugged, "Probably dancing, or eating, or making out with some girl." "By making out, you mean Woohyun, right?" Myungsoo nodded his head, "Yep." You heard the band stopped playing. The guy at the microphone tapped the mic. "Now it's time for the father daughter dance. Will the bride and the father step out on the dance floor?" Everyone on the dance floor left, and Jessica and her father went on the dance floor.

Krystal came and sat beside you, while Minho sat beside her. "Merry Christmas Eve!" she said. You smiled. "Merry Christmas Eve." you said. The others came by and sat down. Minus Woohyun. "Where's Woohyun oppa?" asked Krystal. "Probably making out with some girl." said Hoya. Everyone sighed.

After awhile, Woohyun came back. He sat down. "Where were you?" Sunggyu asked. "I was with this gi-" "Really?! Hyung, we are at a wedding! Why do you have to make out wit-" "Whoa, I wasn't making out with anyone." Woohyun cut Sungjong off. "You were with a girl, though." "Yeah I was talking to a girl." "So you were flirting." said Sungyeol, eating a piece of cake. "No we were talking about taxes. Yes we were flirting." said Woohyun. You rolled your eyes, while Krystal made a face.

The father daughter dance ended, and people went back to the dance floor. Jessica danced with Jay. Tiffany danced with Wooyoung and Yoona danced with Taecyeon. Chansung and Junho danced with their dates, as well. Even the old people were dancing. Little children danced as well. "Hey Krys." Krystal turn to the owner of the voice. She smiled, "Oppa!" She hugged the man. She faced the others, "Guys, this is my cousin Jung Jinwoon." "Hello." he said. "Hello." said the others, except you. Jinwoon looked at you and smiled, "Hey ~~~~." You smiled, "Hey." "I head what happened. You okay?" You nodded your head, "I'm alive, aren't I." He laughed, "Yeah." On the side line, Myungsoo was slightly jealous of your relationship with Jinwoon. Calm down, Myungsoo. They're just friends. "Oh, ~~~~ someone wants to dance with you." Jinwoon told you. "Who?" He moved aside and you smiled at the sight of the person. "Hi Baeksoo." The little boy smiled at you. "Hi noona." he said, shyly. You laughed. "Do you want to dance with noona?" He nodded his head. You got up from your seat and took his hand and led him to the dance floor.

The other watched you and Baeksoo danced. "Is that your little brother?" Dongwoo asked Jinwoon. He nodded his head. "Ever since he met ~~~~, he had a little crush on her." Sungyeol smiled and looked Myungsoo, "Looks like Myungsoo here has some competition." Everyone laughed. "You like ~~~~?" Jinwoon asked Myungsoo. Myungsoo rubbed his nape. "Uhh yeah." Jinwoon smiled, "Take care of her man. She needs someone special in her life." Myungsoo smiled, "Thanks." "No problem."

-

While the others were talking, you were dancing with Baeksoo. The song was upbeat. Baeksoo held your hand and he danced around you. You smiled on how cute he was. You picked him up and you rocked from side to side. You twirled yourself and him around. He laughed. You fixed his bangs. "I missed you noona." said Baeksoo. He snuggled into your neck. You laughed. "I missed you too." Baeksoo gave you a kiss on the cheek. You laughed. You gave him a kiss on the cheek. He giggled.

You and Baeksoo continued to dance. "Noona?" You heard Baeksoo's cute voice. "Hm?" "Who's that man?" He said, pointing to Myungsoo. "He's a friend. Why you ask?" "He seems more than a friend." He said, frowning. You smiled. "Baeksoo, you'll always be noona's favorite man." His frown instantly became a smile. "That's good." You laughed. "Noona, do you like him?" You stared at him, "Umm...I...." "You can tell me noona. I won't tell." You smiled and nodded your head, "Yeah I do." "Then you should be together!" You chuckled, "What about us?" He sighed, "Noona, it'll never work between us. But don't worry, you'll always be my favorite noona." "Don't tell Krystal that." He laughed, "I won't." Baeksoo wiggled out of your grasp. You placed him down. Once you did, he ran to Myungsoo. You watched him poke Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked at them and they talked. Baeksoo pulled Myungsoo to where you were standing, "There. Dance." he said before leaving.

You and Myungsoo stared at each other. He took your hand with one hand and the other around your waist. You swayed to the music. It was a slow song. "Well this brings back memories." Myungsoo said. You instantly thought about the kiss on your birthday. You blushed, "Yeah." You placed your head on his shoulder. "You tired?" He asked you." You shook your head. You heard someone clearing their throat. You lifted your head off Myungsoo's shoulder. You saw Jinwoon holding Baeksoo. They were smiling at you. Baeksoo was holding something in the air. You looked Myungsoo and you saw his face was slightly red. You were curious, so you looked up. You were surprised when you saw a mistletoe. You looked at Myungsoo again. He looked at you. "You know what your supposed to do.~" cooed Jinwoon. Baeksoo giggled. You glared at the child in front of you. He stuck his tongue at you. People looked at what was going on. "~~~~. What are you waiting for? Kiss him." said Jessica, who was giggling. Jay gave you the thumbs up. After the first time you and Myungsoo kissed, you guys got into a little arguement. After we decided to forget what happened, this happens again.  Man. After trying to forget what happened last time. This happens. I do want to kiss her again. It'll be my third time doing this. People began to chant, "Kiss! Kiss!" Even the rest of Infinite and Krystal. You sighed. You took look at Myungsoo. He looked at you. He smiled. He cupped your face and pulled you in. Your lips crashed on to his. People cheered. It was just as you remember. Soft. Plump. And sweet.

The kiss was simple yet fastinating. Myungsoo slowly pulled away, still wanting to feel the warmth of your lips on his. He looked at you. Your cheeks turned into a dark shade of red. He smiled. You heard cooing, so you groaned. Myungsoo chuckled. He pulled you away from the dance floor. Krystal went up to you and whispered in your ear, "So much for forgetting the kiss." You glared at her. She smiled. "Aigoo~ Our ~~~~ is growing up." said Yoona, who came to you with Tiffany and Jessica. They giggled. You groaned again. "You're a very lucky girl, ~~~~. Getting to kiss an heir. A very handsome one too." said Krystal's aunt. Myungsoo chuckled. You shyly smiled.

-

The reception kept going. It was already night time. And people were still dancing and eating. By this time, some people were drunk. You were sitting at a table. You were okay, until your head started to hurt. You held your head. "Ow." You shook your head. You decided to leave the tent and get some fresh air.

You walked around the garden and saw a fountain. You walked towards. It was already winter, so it was cold. You frowned. You felt something fall on your skin. You looked up and saw little particles of snow falling. You held out your hand and snowflake landed on your hand. You smiled. But you instantly frowned, when your head started pounding. It was beyond the worst headache you had. You fell to you knees, scrapping it a little bit. You held your head, "Ah!" You rubbed your head, not caring if you messed up your hair. You whined. The pain in your head was unbareable. 

You breathed heavily. You sat down on the cold ground. The pain your head stopped. Your knees were slightly bleeding. Why do I always keep getting hurt? The headache made you really tired. Your eyelids were getting droopy. You tried getting up. You used the ledge of the fountain to help you up. You sat down on the ledge. You fixed your dress. You touched your head. I should really stop thinking too much. "~~~~?" You looked up and saw Sunggyu. "Are you okay?" He rushed to you. "Yeah I'm fine. I just had a very bad headache." You told him. He helped you up. "Your knees." You looked at your knees. "Yeah I scrapped them when I fell." "You fell?" "Yeah it's sort of a long story." "Was it because of your headache?" He asked you. You nodded your head. You heard him sigh. He walked you back to the tent. 

Once you got there, you got another headache. You stopped. "Uhh!" "You okay?" You sighed, "Another headache." "I think you should go home and rest." "Yeah." "Noona?" You heard Sungjong and looked at him. He was staring at you, "Are you okay, noona?" "Just really tired." You told him. Myungsoo came out of no where. "~~~~!" He ran to your side. "What happened?" You were getting tired of talking. "Another headache." said Sunggyu. "We should take you home." "But the party." "They'll understand. Sungjong can you go tell Krystal, I'm taking ~~~~ home." Myungsoo told him. Sungjong nodded his head. "Take care of her, Myungsoo." said Sunggyu. Myungsoo nodded his head.

-

You were in Myungsoo's car and he was driving you home. When he reached the house, you realized you didn't have your key. You looked at him, "I don't have my key. It's in my other pair of keys." He looked at you, "Do you want to go to my place?" You shyly nodded your head. He smiled and drove to his mansion.

You got there and you exited the car. You entered the mansion. You were slightly shivering from the cold air outside. "You cold?" Myungsoo asked you. You nodded your head. Myungsoo brought you to the fireplace. He told you to sit down. You did. He added wood and lit the wood. He let the wood burn. Soon it became warm. Myungsoo got a blanket from the closet. He wrapped you around with the blanket. He saw your knees. He got up and got the first aid kit. He sat down in front of you. He gently took your leg. You flinched at his touch. "Sorry." he said. He gently wiped the cuts. He then applied ointment on the cuts. You stared at Myungsoo. He looked incredibly gorgeous. How he was concentrated fixing the cut. His fringe fell straight down. You noticed the tie he was wearing was sligtly loose. It made him look even more handsome. He touched the back of your calf. Snapping you out of your gaze. He wrapped the bandage around your knee. He did the same to the other knee. He placed your leg down. "There. All done." He said. "Thank you." He nodded his head. 

You turn your gaze back to the fire. You yawned. "You tired?" Myungsoo asked you. You nodded your head. Myungsoo scooted closer to you. He wrapped his arms around you. You wrapped your arms around Myungsoo's waist. He was sort of taken back but soon got over it. He pulled you closer. You slowly drifted off to sleep. You fell asleep in Myungsoo's arms. Myungsoo was also getting sleepy. He slowly closed his eyes and went to sleep. You and Myungsoo spent the rest of Christmas Eve in each other's arms, asleep, in front of the fire.


This basically took me all day to type. I started at 7:50AM and ended at like 5:40PM (PST)
So I'm really tired. I don't know if this chapter is good. I thought I was going to go somewhere but my sister got sick. So I woke up early for nothing. I was going to go back to sleep but I was basically babysitting my baby nephew. He didn't let me sleep. He kept waking up, every 5 minutes.

But my headache went away and my tailbone stopped hurting! YAY! :D

Sorry if there is grammer issues or wrong spelling. Like I said, I was tired. I'll maybe edit it later. Or not. I don't usually.

I don't know what to do next. I'll probably think of something.

Well, I hope you like it, even if it was crappy.......... NOW I'M OFF TO TAKE A NAP!!!

Comment & Subscribe~