Chapter Twenty Four

Back To You

Bleh! <------ That right here will be like flashbacks. This only will be like that for this chapter. Not for all the chapters. Only for this one.


You were surprised by the sudden kiss. After the so many attempts to kiss you, he actually did. His eyes were closed. You slowly closed your eyes. You were still holding on to the camera. You were afraid that you were going to drop it, so you gripped Myungsoo's shirt. Myungsoo placed his hand on your waist and the other around your neck. He tilted his head to get a better angle. You were lost in the kiss. You were confused but it didn't matter. He was kissing you, under the moonlight. He pulled you in closer, and deepen the kiss.

You were laying on your bed, wide awake. You looked at your phone and the time read, '3:00'. You groaned. You tried falling asleep, but all you could think about was the kiss you had with Myungsoo. You touched your lips and smiled. His lips were soft and sweet. You loved how they felt on your lips. They fit perfectly with your lips. You suddenly blushed. 

The kiss was soft and gentle but soon became intense. Myungsoo pulled you closer to his body. The camera you were holding fell out of your hands. Lucky for you, it fell on top of the bag. Your chest was against his chest. You subconsciously wrapped your arms around his neck. He suddenly pulled away. Which made you pout. Myungsoo saw the pout and smiled. He took a breath and pulled you in for another kiss.

You covered your mouth, trying not squeal. God, I'm acting like a teenager that got her first kiss. You tossed and turn, trying to go to sleep. But your mind was somewhere else. You laid on your stomach, burying your face in the pillow. You groaned once again. You turn around, looking up at the ceiling.

Myungsoo your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You gladly open your mouth and Myungsoo's tongue entered. Myungsoo's tongue explored the inside of your mouth. You let out a soft moan. Myungsoo was slightly but had to behave himself. Your tongue began to twirl with Myungsoo's tongue. Your tongue and his began to fight for dominance. Without a doubt, Myungsoo won. Your mouth moved in sync with his mouth. Your hands started to play with Myungsoo's hair. Your slightest movement turn Myungsoo on. He pulled away from you, afraid he might do something he would regret later on. His mouth was wet with saliva, as well with your's. He lay his forehead on your's and whispered, "Remember what I said."

You blinked several times. You wondered, why did he want you to forget? Was he ashamed of the kiss? I'm really confused. Why would he kiss me and tell me to forget about it? I don't understand. Your eye lids were getting heavy. You slowly closed your eyes, you whispered, "Why."

********

You laid completely still, in the bed. The sun was already up and shining. You, Krystal and the guys are leaving today but not until later at night. You were wrapped in the blankets. You were very comfortable. The bedroom door open. You were deep in your sleep to even realize. The person entered the room and tip-toed to the side of the bed. The person then jumped in the bed tickling you. Your eyes opened in an instant. You started laughing. You tried stopping the person. "Stop!" You said through your laugh. You heard the person laughing. The laugh sounded familiar. I should have known. "Yah! Krystal, stop!" You shouted. Krystal laughed. "Come on. Tickles make everything better." she said. You stared at her, "No they don't." She stopped tickling and laid next to you. "So how's your first day being 19?" she asked you. You laid on your side, facing Krystal. "All I did today was sleep and I got attack by a maniac." Krystal pouted, "I'm not a maniac." "Yeah you are." "No I'm not." "Yes you are." You and Krystal continue to argue.

-

Myungsoo was lying on the bed, sleeping. His eyes shot open, when he felt something hit his head. He sat up and saw Sungyeol smiling at him, holding a pillow. "What the hell are you doing?" Myungsoo asked him. Sungyeol plopped down on the bed. He was lying on his stomach, "Waking you up." Myungsoo scowled. "Don't be mean, Myunggie~" said Sungyeol. He rolled around on the bed. Myungsoo looked at the older boy in front of him. He sighed. How can this boy be older than me? It's not possible. "So how was your event for ~~~~?" Myungsoo snapped out of his thoughts and stared at Sungyeol, who was staring right at him. He had his chin on his palm and his hair was slightly messed up. "W-What?" "How was your event for ~~~~? Was it good? Bad?" he asked him. Myungsoo thought about the kiss and a small blush crept on his cheeks. "O-Okay, I guess." Myungsoo said. Sungyeol smirked, "Something good happened, huh?" "What d you mean? Nothing happened. I just gave her present and we talked. That's all." "Uh-huh. Sure." "I'm serious. Nothing happened." "You do know, I could get it out of you." Sungyeol said. Myungsoo looked at him, in horror, "You wouldn't." Sungyeol smiled. He stood up and started jumping on the bed, and started screaming his dolphin scream. Myungsoo covered his ears, "Stop!" Sungyeol ignored him and continued to jump on the bed, screaming. Myungsoo couldn't take it anymore and gave in, "Okay! Okay I'll tell you! I'll tell you what happened!" Sungyeol stopped jumping and screaming. He sat down smiling in victory.

Myungsoo run his hands through his hair and sighed. He looked at the smiling choding. "I-I kissed her." Sungyeol smiled dropped. "You what?" "I kissed her." Sungyeol was silent. "Was it on the cheek?" Myungsoo shook his head, "No. On the lips." Sungyeol was silent again. "Dude Krystal is going to kill you, once she finds out." "That's all you give me?" Sungyeol shrugged. Myungsoo sighed. "Was she a good kisser?" Myungsoo looked at him, like he was crazy. "What? I'm curious." he innocently said. "Why would you want to know that? It's not like you're going to kiss her." "You never know~" Myungsoo glared at him. "Don't even think about it." Sungyeol raised his hands in defeat, "I was kidding. Jeez. She's not my type anyways." "You're a creeper for asking that." Sungyeol made a face, "You're right. I sound like Woohyun hyung." Myungsoo laughed. "Won't it be awkward between you two?" Sungyeol asked Myungsoo. "I told her to forget about it." "Really? Do you think she will?" "I don't think so. I just hope she does." Myungsoo looked at him. Sungyeol patted his back, "Good luck with that." 

-

After that small agruement with Krystal, you passed out. You went back to sleep, with Krystal lying next to you. The nap was short. Sungjong came bursting in. "NOONA~" He saw you and Krystal sleeping. He placed his hands on his hips. "NOONAS! WAKE UP!" he shouted on the top of his lungs. You were surprised by the scream and fell off the bed. "Ow!" you groaned. You landed on your face. Krystal groaned, and went under covers. You rubbed your sore face. You stared at the younger boy in front of you. "Were you trying to kill me?" Sungjong rolled his eyes, "A fall can't kill you, noona." "Yes they can!" You agrued back. "A fall from a bed won't kill you." You sat there on the floor, glaring at the boy. Sungjong smiled, knowing he won the arguement. He went to Krytstal, who was still sleeping. "Noona! Wake up!" Sungjong shouted. "You won't be able to wake her up. She usually never does." You told him. He looked at you, "Then how are we going to wake her up?" "Only Minho can wake her up. I don't know how he does it." You tossed him your phone. "Just call him. He'll probably tell you. I'm going to take a shower." You got a pair of clothes and went to the bathroom.

-

You took a shower, brush your teeth, wash your face and wore the clothes you got. You left the bathroom and you bumped into someone on the way out. "I'm sorry." you said to the person. "No, I am." The voice sounded so familiar. You looked up and saw Myungsoo. Once you saw him, you thought about the kiss. You blushed. "Uhh hi." you said. It was awkward for you. On the other hand, Myungsoo looked like the kiss last night never happened. "Hi." he said. You furrowed your eyebrows. So he's actually going with it. Not remembering the kiss. "You going to use the bathroom?" you asked him. He nodded his head. "Okay." You got out the way and he went inside. You looked at the closed bathroom door. You sighed. "Does the kiss not mean anything?" you said in the empty hallway. You took a deep breath, before walking back to your room.

-

Myungsoo leaned back on the door. He heard what you said. The kiss does mean something. It means I love you. I don't want to forget but it seems like the best way right now. You seem more open now, but you're still scared. I can feel it. For now ~~~~, just forget about it. Just for now. Myungsoo sighed. He got off the door and took a shower.

-

You went to your room and went inside. You saw Krystal still sleeping and Sungjong on your phone, talking. Possibly to Minho. You sat in your chair. Your mind was completely out of it. Why would I care so much about this? I can't be possibly in love, right? Oh who am I kidding. I've been like this ever since I met him. I'm in love. I'm in love with Kim Myungsoo. You smiled. Your train of thoughts was ruin when you heard noises. You turn around and saw Sungjong placing your phone on Krystal's ear. You saw her turning and after awhile, she opened her eyes. Sungjong was astonished. "Wow! Minho hyung, you're amazing!" He said through the phone. "Okay. We'll be coming back tonight. Have fun in Incheon. Bye~" 

Krystal sat up and yawned. "Well that's attractive." You said. Krystal looked at you and glared. You smiled. "Come on, noona. We need to eat breakfast and we're going to hang out the whole day we're here. Since we're leaving tonight and we didn't do much things yesterday." said Sungjong. Krystal rubbed her eyes and lazily got out the bed. She dragged her feet and went out the door. Sungjong shook his head. You got off the chair, "Let's go." Sungjong nodded his head. You and him left the room and headed to the dining room. 

-

Once you and reached the dining room, you saw everyone there. Your eyes landed on Myungsoo and the empty seat beside him. You saw Sungjong go seat next to Woohyun. You had no choice to sit next to him. You sighed. You walked to the seat and sat down. Myungsoo felt the shift of the chair beside him. He turned his head and saw you. He was going to greet you but saw the look on your face. Your expression was a mixture of sadness and frustration. So he didn't say anthing.

After awhile of waiting, the food came. It was placed in front of all of you. Everyone ate their food, also talking to each other. Only you and Myungsoo didn't say anything. You ate your food in silence. Myungsoo would steal glances at you, every now and then. You totally ignored his existence. He sighed and went back to eating.

Sungyeol, who was sitting across from you and Myungsoo, saw everything. It's so awkward between them. It's like before now. ~~~~ being her distance self. Giving people the cold shoulder. Time to break the icy barrier. "So, ~~~~ how was the party yesterday?" Sungyeol said. Everyone stopped talking. "Awesome." you simple replied. Your eyes never left the plate. Sungyeol wasn't going to back down now. "Did you enjoy it?" "Sure." Your eyes still never left the plate. Sungyeol sighed and pouted. He gave up.

Krystal noticed the strange connection between you and Myungsoo. She furrowed her eyebrows. Why do they seem distant? Please don't tell me something bad happen. No. Krystal frowned. She looked at Sungyeol, who was staring at his plate and playing with his food. Krystal leaned back in her chair. She threw a napkin at Sungyeol's head. Sungyeol stopped playing with his food and looked up, to see who hit him. "Oppa." Krystal whispered. Sungyeol looked at her. 'What?' he mouthed. 'Do you know what happened between them?' she mouthed, pointing to you and Myungsoo. Sungyeol looked at you both. He faced Krystal and nodded his head. 'Tell me.' she mouthed. 'I don't think I can.' he mouthed back. 'Please. I won't tell anyone.' she mouthed. Sungyeol thought about it and in the end he agreed to her.

You dabbed your mouth with an napkin. You got up, "I'm done, thank you for the great breakfast." You left the dining room and went to your room. After you left, a maid came and picked up your dirty plate. Myungsoo looked at your empty seat. He dropped his utensil and got up and went after you. Everyone was surprised by Myungsoo's actions. "What just happened?" Sunggyu asked. "I have no idea." said Sungyeol, who obiviously does know what's going on.

-

You walked in the empty hallway. You sighed. Why am I being grumpy? I seem depressed right now. Oh, screw it. I am depressed. My life is ed up and the guy I'm possibly in love with told me to forget the kiss we had. my life. You continued to walk to your room, when you got spun around. You looked at the person who spun you around. You saw Myungsoo. "Are you okay?" he asked you. You stared at him. Is he seriously asking me this? What the ?! He's actually going with this. My god. You scoffed. "Are you seriously asking me that?" "Yeah." "Okay. I'll tell you. But you need to tell me one thing." You lifted your index finger. "What is it?" "Tell me why you wanted me to forget the kiss?" Myungsoo stared at you. "I-I-" "You what?!" You snapped. Myungsoo was getting annoyed by your sudden behavior. "I can't tell you that." "Why not?!" "JUST BECAUSE!" He yelled at you. You stared at him in disbelief. H-He just yelled at me. He actually yelled at me. What the hell did I do? I just yelled at her. What the , Myungsoo! "~~~~ I-" You stopped him. "No. If you don't want to tell me, fine. I'm going." You turn around and ran to your room. "~~~~!" Myungsoo shouted. A small tear fell down your face.

-

"Okay. Spill." said Krystal. Her and Sungyeol were outside in the garden. Sungyeol wanted to have the conversation somewhere private and he thought the garden was the best place. "Where should I start?" he asked her. "From the beginning?" she suggested. "But that'll take too long." Sungyeol whined. "How long is this going to take?" Krystal asked. Sungyeol shrugged. "Just start where you think started the whole thing." Krystal said. Sungyeol nodded his head, "Okay." Sungyeol took a deep breath. "You know how Myungsoo wanted to do this event for ~~~~ for her birthday, just the two of them, right?" Krystal nodded her head, "Yeah but Sungjong suggested he do it later." "Yeah. So on the event, Myungsoo gave her her present and they talked." "That's it?" Sungyeol shook his head. "There's more?" Krystal asked. Sungyeol nodded his head, "Myungsoo gave ~~~~ a kiss." Krystal stared at Sungyeol. "Was it on the cheek?" Sungyeol shook his head. "The lips?" Sungyeol slowly nodded his head. "Oh." Was all Krystal said.

There was an slience between, Krystal and Sungyeol. Krystal sighed, "So that's it?" Sungyeol nodded his head. "Myungsoo said he wanted her to forget about it. But I don't think that worked out." said Sungyeol. "Obiviously." "Myungsoo loves ~~~~. He's confused as much as ~~~~ is right now." said Sungyeol. Krystal sighed. "I guess. I'm going to ask ~~~~ about this." "Do you think she's going to tell you?" Sungyeol asked. "She will. I hope." 

-

You sat on your bed looking out the window. You brought your knees closer to you chest. Tears fell from your eyes. In the time you met Myungsoo, he has never raised his voice at you. He seemed chill and relaxed around you. I can't believe he yelled at me. I probably couldn't blame him. He has his reasons for not telling me. But I do have a right to know, right? Sigh. I don't know any more. This is confusing. You continued to stare out the window.

A knock on your door broke your staring contest with the window. You quickly wiped the tears and called out the person out the door, "Come in!" The door opened and Krystal came in. She closed the door and went on the bed. Krystal noticed your slightly puffy eyes. But didn't say anything. She laid on the bed. She patted on the space beside her, telling you to lie down. You did. 

There was silence for awhile. "When does Sungjong want to go look around town?" you asked her. "In a little bit." she answered. You sat up, "Then we should go downstairs." You were about to go off the bed, when Krystal held your wrist. You looked at her. "What is it?" Krystal looked down but looked at you again. "Can you tell me what happened yesterday?" she asked you. You looked at her. Should I tell her? But I don't want her to get invovled in this. "I already know what happened. I just wanted hear it from you." she said. You were shocked. "H-How did you know?" Krystal sighed. "Can you please tell me? I don't want things to be awkward with you and Myungsoo." You sighed, "I think it's a little too late for that." "Why?" "Myungsoo yelled at me." Krystal was silent. "He yelled at you?" You nodded your head. "Why?" "I wanted to know the reason why he wanted me to forget the kiss." "And he didn't tell you." You nodded your head. "~~~~, just trust him. He has his reasons. Maybe he's not ready to tell you. Just be patient. He'll tell you when the time is right." said Krystal. You nodded your head, "Maybe you're right." Krystal smiled and flipped her hair. "Of course I'm right." You rolled your eyes and pushed her head. Krystal pouted.

-

You and Krystal walked down the stairs and saw the guys waiting by the door. Your eyes landed on Myungsoo. He saw you and you saw his apologetic eyes. You know he never meant to yell at you. He tried avoiding eye contact with you. "Okay. Let's go. We're going to tour around Jeju before we leave. Which means, we're walking and we're going shopping. So, let's go peoples." said Sungjong. Everyone headed out the door.

Myungsoo walked ahead of you but you quickly grabbed his hand. He looked at you. You still saw his apologetic eyes. You poked his cheek. "Don't be sorry. I should be the one that's sorry. I should respect the fact that you didn't want to tell me. I should also know you have your reasons. So, I'm sorry." You told him and looked down. Myungsoo looked at you and placed his two fingers under your chin and lifted your chin up. "I'm also sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. And I'm sorry for making you cry. I feel really bad." he said. You could hear the sadness in his voice. You sighed. "Let's go what you said. Let's forget about it. Everything that happened. And go back to where we were before." You suggested. "Okay." said Myungsoo.

-

Everyone headed to Gwandeokjeong. Once they got there, everyone looked around. "Wow! It's pretty." said Krystal. "It's sort of old." said Sungjong. "Sungjong-ah, you need to know your history. This is part of our country's history." said Sunggyu. "It is?" said Sungjong. Sunggyu nodded his head. "Okay. Whatever you say. Grandpa." Sungjong whispered the last part.

You got out the camera Myungsoo got you and took a picture.

"It looks like you're enjoying the camera." said Myungsoo. You smiled and hugged it, "I love it. Thank you once again." He smiled. "No problem."

You and Krystal walked away from the guys and began having your own adventure. You and Krystal walked around and took some pictures along the way.

"It's really nice here." Krystal said. You nodded your head in agreement. You and Krystal stopped walking, when you and her heard your names. You turn around. "Guys! Come on. We're moving on to our next destination." said Sungjong. "Sungjong has a  lot planned." you said. "This is going to be a long day." said Krystal.

-

After visiting Gwandeokjeong, you guys went to Geonip-dong. Once you got there, you guys went to Sarabong Park. Krystal took your hand and the both of you walked along the path. "Unnie, let's take a picture." said Krystal. "I'll take it." said Myungsoo. He took the camera from you and took the picture. 

You and Krystal stood in the middle of the path. Krystal hugged your waist and you hugged her. You and her smiled at the camera. The camera flashed. Myungsoo smiled, "Looks good." "That's going in the scrapbook." said Krystal. "Scrapbook?" said Dongwoo. The others came and join the conversation. "Yeah. ~~~~ has a scrapbook where she puts memories in. And I got her another one for her birthday." said Krystal. "Well, since we're here. Let's take a picture." said Sunggyu. Sungjong jumped up and down. "Yay! Picuture time! Hyung do I look okay?" He asked Hoya, who just nodded his head.

Myungsoo grabbed a random passerby. "Excuse me? Can you take a picture for us?" The passerby looked at him and at you guys, "Sure." He took the camera from Myungsoo and position the camera. Myungsoo ran to you guys and stood next to you. Half of you did normal poses but the other half, mostly Sungyeol, Sungjong and Dongwoo, did crazy poses. The camera flashed. The passerby gave the camera back and left.

You and the guys continued to walk around the park. You saw people walking and taking pictures. You also saw people playing badminton. "We should play." said Dongwoo. "No, hyung. We have a tight schedule. It took us awhile to get here. And we have other places to go as well." said Sungjong. "Your supposed to be the maknae. Not the leader. That's supposed to be Sunggyu hyung's job." said Woohyun. Sungjong rolled his eyes, "Let's go."

-

You guys left the park and headed to the nearest mall. Once you guys entered the mall, Sungjong pulled you and Krystal into a store. Sungjong pulled out an outfit for you and Krystal pushed you and Krystal into an dressing room. "What are you doing, Sungjong-ah?" asked Sungyeol. "I'm choosing outfits for ~~~~ and Krystal noona." said Sungjong. "So I'm guessing we're not shopping for our self but for the girls?" asked Woohyun. Sungjong nodded his head. "They already have a lot of stuff from your mom." said Myungsoo. Sungjong shrugged, "I want to give them my attention." "You already do that." said Hoya. "Shut up. And enjoy the moment." said Sungjong. "How can we enjoy the moment when we're not doing anything?" whispered Woohyun. The others shrugged. 

You and Krystal got done changing and you came out. Krystal came out with the clothes, Sungjong told her to dress, well forced. "You look amazing noona!" said Sungjong. "Thanks." said Krystal. "Where's ~~~~ noona?" asked Sungjong. "I'm coming." you said. You came out with the clothes that Sungjong gave you. "Noona you look cute!" said Sungjong. Myungsoo smiled. She looks beautiful. Incredibly beautiful. Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo and chuckled. "Dude, wipe that drool. You look weird." he whispered. Myungsoo subconsciously wiped his mouth only to see nothing was there. Myungsoo glared at him. Sungyeol smiled.

The others, more like Sungjong, continued to shop for you and Krystal. You and Krysal told him to stop but he didn't listen. He just ignored you and Krystal and continued to do what he was doing. You and Krystal told Sunggyu to stop him but Sunggyu said he can't stop him. So you and Krystal let him do whatever.

-

After the shopping spree, everyone headed to the beach. They headed to Hamdeok Seoubong Beach. There were a lot of people there. Woohyun whistled, "Look at all the ladies." He eyed every girl he saw. He even winked at some of them. You rolled your eyes and Krystal pretend to gag. "Woohyun, what did we say?" said Sunggyu, with stern voice. Woohyun sighed, "I can't flirt with anyone while we're here." Sunggyu patted his head, "Good boy." He pushed his head away, " off." "Language Woohyun." Woohyun rolled his eyes. "Come on let's go sit on the sand." suggested Hoya.

Everyone went to the sand and sat down. Except for Sungyeol, who ran to the water. "Whoo!" he shouted. "Sungyeol-ah, you're going to get your clothes wet!" shouted Sunggyu. Sungyeol paid attention to him and ran to the water. Woohyun ran after him, with Dongwoo tailing behind him. "Aish! These babo dongsaengs! YAH!" Sunggyu ran after them. Krystal laughed and went with them but stopped. She looked at you, "Coming?" You shook your head, "No go ahead." Krystal nodded her head and went to the water. Everyone else went to the water as well. 

You walked away from the sand walked on the path along the sand. You took some pictures.

After walking on the path, you went to the rocks. You carefully stepped on them but accidently slipped on one of them. But lucky for you someone caught you. You looked at the person who caught you. It was a boy around your age. He smiled at you. "You should be careful. These rocks are slippery." You nodded your head, "Thank you." He smiled and helped you up. He looked at the camera in your hand, "You like taking pictures?" You nodded your head, "It's my passion." "Cool." he said, "Are you from here?" "No, I'm from Seoul. I'm just taking a vacation with my friends for my birthday." You told him. "You're from Seoul, too?" You nodded your head, "You're from Seoul?" He happily nodded his head. He wanted to continue talking to you but his friends called for him. "Looks like I have to go, maybe I'll see you around at Seoul." he smiled and left. He waved to you. You didn't catch his name. You couldn't hear his name when his friends called him. You tilted your head, "Strange boy." You said to yourself. "But he's pretty cute." You shrugged it off and continued to step on the rocks. You took pictures.

You took the pictures at different angles.

You sat down on one of the rocks. You stared at the water. You carefully placed your camera on one of the rocks. You made sure it won't fall. After making sure, you went to the water. You bent down and touched the water with your hand. The water was cold and it felt nice against your skin. You smiled. You played with water for awhile, until you felt wet on your face. You stopped playing with the water and touched your face. It felt like water. You looked around and saw Myungsoo and his hand was wet. "Was that you?" you asked him. He nodded his head. He sat down on the rock that was next to you. "Where's the others?" "Probably still playing in the water." he replied. "You're not playing with them?" "I was for a little while, and then I saw you weren't at the spot we left you at. So I went out ot find you." You smiled, "What am I dog?" He looked at you, intensely. You raised an eyebrow. "What?" He nodded his head, "Yeah you are a dog. You look like one." he smiled. You gasped and splashed water on him. He jerked back, "Hey! Watch it." "I do not look like a dog!" He laughed, "Yeah you do." You repeatedly splashed water at him. Myungsoo did the same to you.

Soon both you and Myungsoo were drenched. You glared at him, "I hate you." "It was your fault. You started it." he said. "You could me a dog." He laughed, "Oh, that's funny." You rolled your eyes. You noticed the sun was disappearing. "When do we leave?" You asked him. "Like at 9." "Should we go back?" He nodded his head. You picked up your camera and you and Myungsoo walked on the rocks back to the path. Myungsoo gave you suppport while walking. You would slipped on the rocks.

Once you got on the path, the both of you walked back to the beach. You saw Krystal and the others all wet. "Looks like you guys had fun." you said. They smiled. "Also you two." said Sunggyu, noticing that both of you were wet as well. Krystal and Sungyeol looked at each other and secretly high-fived each other. "We should go. We need to change our clothes and packed our stuff." said Sungjong. Everyone nodded their heads.

-

Once everyone got back to Sungjong's place, they saw Sungjong's mother. "Oh. There you guys are. And you're wet. Lovely." she made a face. "You should change your clothes before you catch a cold." Everyone nodded their heads. "Oh girls?" Sungjong's mother said. You and Krystal looked at her, "Yeah?" "I bought some suitcases for you to put your clothes in." You and Krystal bowed to her, "Thank you." She smiled.

-

You were packing the clothes you bought and putting them in the suitcases. You left out an outfit. You stripped out of your wet clothes and wore the dry clothes. After putting them on, you brought the suitcases downstairs by the door. You saw some suitcases by the door already. You went up the stairs to Krystal's room.

You knocked on her door. "Come in." she said. You entered her room and saw her still packing. "What are you doing here?" she asked you. "I'm bored." you said. "Why don't you hang out with Myungsoo?" she asked you. "Because he might be packing still." "I'm packing still." she said. "But you don't matter." She stopped packing and looked at you. You smiled. She rolled her eyes. You stood there watching her pack. You thought about telling her, about you loving Myungsoo. You took a deep breath, "Krystal....I need to tell you something?" you told Krystal while sitting down on her bed. "What is it?" she said while doing the same. You hesitated but you needed to tell her "I-I love someone." you told her. Krystal was shocked, "W-Who?" You took a deep breath , "I love Kim Myungsoo." 

-

You tried controlling the squealing Krystal. "Shh! Krystal be quiet! And stop it!" She didn't listen to you and continued to do what she was doing. She was rolling on the bed sqealing, shouting 'I knew it!' You sighed in frustration. You grabbed a nearby pillow and hit her with it. She stopped. She looked at you. "What was that for?" "I told you to stop." "How can I stop? I mean you love him, ~~~~. You actually love him! Kya~" She began squealing again. "Krystal you need to finish packing." You reminded her. She stopped squealing, "Oh yeah."

-

After you told her, you love Myungsoo, Krystal wouldn't stop teasing you. You and Krystal were waiting for the others by the door. "Are you going to confess?" she asked you. "No! I'm not going to confess." you told her. "Then when are you?" You shrugged. "I don't know." "You should make it now." "Will you out of my love life?" Krystal pouted, "Fine."

After awhile, the guys came down. "Sorry. Sungjong was taking long." said Sungyeol. "What? It's not my fault I got a lot of things." he said. The guys stared at him, "What?" he asked. They others just looked away. Myungsoo looked at you. You looked at him. He smiled at you. Krystal saw it and poked your side. You looked at her with a, 'What the hell do you want', look. She wiggled her eyebrows. You rolled your eyes and pushed her away. You return the smile to Myungsoo.

You bid your goodbyes to Sungjong's parents. They were pretty upset that you guys were leaving but they understood.

-

You left the house and reached the airport. After getting your tickets, you went to the gate. You and the others entered the gate and into the plane. You all sat in your arrange seats and surprisingly it was the same order as last time. "Again. Why am I paired with them?" asked Sunggyu. "Oh just get over it." said Sungjong. "Woohyun hyung, please don't hit on any female flight attendance. Unless you want to see ~~~~ get into a cat fight." said Sungyeol. Woohyun sighed. "Fine. I'll behave."

Myungsoo poked your side. You looked at him, "Yeah?" "If you need to sleep, my shoulder is there for you. Again." he said. You smiled. "Thanks." You heard Krystal giggling in front of you. You kicked her chair. "Hey!" She turn around and glared at you. You smiled at her.

Kicking her chair was probably the worst idea you had. After that Krystal began telling stories about you. Personal. Private. Secret stories. Everyone was enjoying it. You glared at her. She just smiled at you. Innocently. You leaned back in your chair. When this plane lands. Krystal is going to die in my hands.


I hope you like this chapter. I'm on spring break. So I might be able to update more. Maybe. If I don't get to distracted. Like me finding a birthday present for my mom, who's birthday is in 2 days. Yeah I'm the worst daughter ever. But it's all good. She loves me.  ^^

You admitted you love Myungsoo. Yay!

Next chapter, there's going to be stuff. I don't really know what's going to be in the next chapter. Fingers crossed; hoping it's something good.

Comment & Subscribe~