Chapter Twelve

Back To You

It's ~~~~. It's actually her. I get to see her again. She's also my seat mate. This day is getting good. Myungsoo smiled at you, causing the students in your class to whisper. You stared at him. You weren't going to lie. You thought he was handsome. He has a nice smile. You were about to smile back, but the memories of getting hurt again came back. You push all thought of him and everything else out. You just stared at him a blank face and turned away not even acknowledging his existent. Myungsoo was confused on your actions. Did she just ignore me? The coldness in her eyes is seriously no joke. Myungsoo turn to the front, still confused.

You weren't paying attention in class. You would either look out the window or you would lay your head on the desk. Myungsoo would steal glances at you here and there. You would notice him staring at you and you would just glare at him. You laid your head on desk and looked at the desk, avoiding eye contact with Myungsoo. Myungsoo was trying to pay attention to the Mr. Kang's lecture but you were distracting him. Even it wasn't your intention too, he was still distracted. He looked at you and saw you lying your head on the desk. He furrowed his eyebrows. What is she doing? She looks dead right now. You look up from the desk and saw Myungsoo staring at you. You gave him a glare. Myungsoo was getting tired of you glaring at him, so he glared at you back. You were taken back at his glare. Wow. I'm not going to lie but that was pretty scary. You rebuild your composure and glared at him. He as well glare at you. I'm sorry ~~~~. I don't want to glare at you but you glaring at me is getting annoying. What is up with this kid? Usually people wouldn't even look at me. And now he's glaring at me? But his name, why does it sound so familiar. The two of continue to glare at each other. Soon it became a glaring contest. But your glaring contest got cut short when Mr. Kang caught you both, "Ms. Lee & Mr. Kim, it would be nice if you both would pay attention." "I'm sorry Mr. Kang." said Myungsoo. He looked at you to apologize, but you just turn you head the other way, not caring about what he said. Mr. Kang sighed and resumed his lecture. Myungsoo looked at you. What is up with her? I thought she was going to be happy. While Myungsoo was staring at you, Krystal was actually taking quick glances at you both. What just happen over there? He was probably the first person to glare at ~~~~ ever since she became like this. Him and that Sungyeol guy look familiar. Have I met them before?

******

Break was here. And you were still looking out the window. Students were heading the out classroom. Sungyeol headed to Myungsoo, "Hey. Are we going to head out?" he asked him. "Yeah, just wait." Sungyeol nodded his head. Then he notice you. Sungyeol poked Myungsoo's shoulder. Myungsoo looked at him, "What?" Sungyeol pointed to you, "Is that ~~~~?" he whispered, making sure you won't hear him. Myungsoo nodded his head. "She seems cold and mean." he said. Myungsoo took a glance at you and sighed. He felt someone poking his shoulder. He turned around and saw a girl. "May I help you?" he asked her. "Um would you and your friend like to have lunch with me and my friends?" she asked him. Before he could answer, someone else answer for him. "They can't. They're already having lunch with me." said Krystal. The girl looked at Krystal, "Oh, okay. Maybe next time." she said while leaving. After she left, Myungsoo turned to Krystal. "We never agreed to have lunch with you." said Myungsoo. Krystal smiled and headed towards you. "Hey. Are you going to get lunch?" she asked you. You just remained silent.

Krystal kept pestering you to come get lunch, after awhile you finally gave in. You got up and your eyes landed on Myungsoo. You just glared at him and walked away. Myungsoo was extremely confused. "Let's go." said Krystal. Myungsoo and Sungyeol followed Krystal out the classroom and headed to the cafeteria. You were ahead of them. While you were heading to the cafeteria with Krystal right behind you, Myungsoo and Sungyeol was right behind. "Doesn't that girl, look familiar?" Sungyeol asked Myungsoo while pointing at Krystal. "From the hospital?" Myungsoo said. Sungyeol nodded his head. "It's possible."

When you reached the cafeteria, you stopped. Krystal noticed you stopping and asked you why you stopped, "Hey. Why did you stop?" You just stayed quiet. Krystal followed your gaze and she understood why you stopped. Myungsoo and Sungyeol reached the both of you. They were confused on why you two were standing in front of the entrance of the cafeteria. They followed your gaze. They saw a boy with a bunch of girls sitting at a table. The two boy looked at you and Krystal. Myungsoo looked at you, he saw the fury in your eyes. Does she know him? Sungyeol poked Myungsoo's shoulder, "Do they know him?" he whispered to him. Myungsoo gave him the 'how the hell should I know?' look. "I'm just asking." Sungyeol said. "I change my mind. I'm not going." you told Krystal. You turned the other way and headed off somewhere. "~~~~!" Krystal shouted. You ignored her and kept walking. The boy at the table looked up as he heard your name. Krystal looked at him and glared at him, making the boy look away. Myungsoo coughed, trying to get Krystal's attention. Krystal turned around and faced them. "I guess ~~~~ isn't going to have lunch with us." she looked down. "Uh it's okay." said Sungyeol. 

Krystal, Myungsoo and Sungyeol headed to a table and sat down. "Where's your other friends?" Krystal asked them. "They should be around here, somewhere." said Sungyeol. After the awkward silence, 5 boys came to their table. "We finally found you guys." said Sunggyu. Sunggyu noticed Krystal, "Who's this?" Before Krystal could introduced herself, Sungjong stepped in, "Oh! It's the girl from the hospital." Krystal looked at him with a confused face, "What hospital?" she asked him. "Well my hyungs and I were at this hospital and we met your sister, Jessica." "You know my sister?" Krystal asked him. "We met her at the hospital. She helped me when I spilled 6 coffee cups on me." Sungjong said glaring at the others. Krystal was confused. "It's a long story." said Sungyeol. "Yeah. Anyways, we were there, and we were the boys that came rampaging in after we heard your friend screaming." said Sungjong. "Ah~. That's why you two look familiar." Krystal said while pointing to Myungsoo and Sungyeol. "You too." said Sungyeol. "Please sit down. You guys look some what weird just standing there." said Krystal to the others. "Oh." they said while taking a seat at the table. Students in the cafeteria gave them looks. "Why are they looking over?" said Dongwoo. "Don't mind them. They just wonder why 7 handsome rich guys are sitting with the best friend of a cold, quiet girl." Krystal said. "What?" said Woohyun. Krystal sighed, "It's a long story but I'll make it short as possible."

"Okay. My best friend ~~~~, she was actually nice. She never saw the bad side of anything. Everyone loved her. Then her family got into a car accident killing her parents and older brother. She was depressed but that wasn't what exactly changed her." said Krystal. "What do you mean by 'changed her'?" said Sunggyu. "~~~~ was actually dating someone for 3 years. She really loved him. His name was Yoo Minhyuk." she said. Myungsoo felt some pain in his heart, but he still remain his posture. "One day she caught him cheating on her, with the school's head girl, Park Minah. After that, she became cold. She doesn't talk to anyone except for me and my boyfriend Choi Minho. But only sometimes. All she does is look out the window with a straight face." said Krystal. "That's really sad." said Sungjong. "It is." said Krystal.

Krystal notice the atmosphere changing. She decided to change the topic. "I don't really know your names, only Myungsoo's and Sungyeol's. My name is Jung Krystal by the way." Krystal said. "Well, I'm Kim Sunggyu." said Sunggyu. "And this is Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Hoya, and our maknae Lee Sungjong." Sunggyu introduced them. "Well, it's nice to meet you guys." Krystal said while smiling at them. They continue to talk. Krystal and Infinite became good friends. "So that guy, you and ~~~~ were looking at was Minhyuk?" said Sungyeol. "Yep." said Krystal. "I hate him so much. All because of him, ~~~~ is like this." said Krystal. "What a player." said Woohyun. "And you're not?" asked Hoya. All he did was shrugged. Krystal laughed, while the others shook their heads. All of the sudden, Myungsoo stood up. "What are you doing?" asked Sunggyu. "I'm just going to tour around the school." said Myungsoo. "Okay."

Myungsoo was walking around the school. He sighed. So you're like this because of him? You gave up being happy because of him? Myungsoo clenched his hands into a fist. What a bastard! Myungsoo continued to look around the school when a girl stepped in front of him. "May I help you?" he asked her. She just smiled at him, "Maybe you can." she said. She went towards Myungsoo and played with his collar on the uniform. "What are you doing?" he asked her. "Maybe I could show you around the school, since I am the head girl in this school." she said while smiling seductively. So this is Minah? "And you must be Park Minah." Myungsoo said. She smiled, "And you know me?" "It's not that hard not to." he said. Minah went closer to him, "And what do you know about me?" she whispered in his ear. "Well I know that..." "That I what?" she asked. "That you're capable of ruining a relationship for your own needs." he said while glaring at her. Minah took a step back and looked at him, "What?" "You heard me. Throwing yourself on to a guy and breaking up a couple. That's cold." he said. She scoffed, "Are you referring to ~~~~ and Minhyuk?" she asked. "Is there any other couple that recently broken up because of a cruel woman like you?" Myungsoo said. Minah's eyes darken with rage, "No one dares call me cruel!" she shouted. "Well I just did." he calmly said. Myungsoo walked away from Minah, leaving her angry and humiliated. "Oh by the way, I hate girls that throw themselves at me. Anyways I don't know you, I already hate you. So leave me alone." Myungsoo said. With that he left. Minah screamed out in rage.

Myungsoo was walking when he saw a staircase. He was curious on where it leads, so he went up the stairs to find out.

*****

You were leaning on the railings, looking at the open sky. You thinking about what you saw earlier today at the cafeteria. He said he wanted me back, yet he's hanging around girls. What a bastard. You didn't cry about him. You may feel pain when you see him, but most of the time it's pure hatred. You were in deep thought, that you got scared when the door opened. You turned around and saw Myungsoo. He was surprised to see you. You rolled your eyes, and turned your head back to the sky. "So you were here?" he asked you. You didn't answer his question. Myungsoo went up to you and stood by you. You looked at him and glared at him, hoping he would go away. "You know glaring at him won't make me go away." he said. He turned to you and smile. You just blankly stared at him. You turned to leave and Myungsoo noticed, "Don't go. Just stay here." "I rather not." you told him. "Wow. That's the first thing I heard you say all day." he joked. You headed to the door, but stopped at what you heard. " I thought you were going to be happy." he asked you. You turned around. "What?" "You said you were going to be happy. For your family." You looked at him in disbelief, "How did you..." And then it hit you. The letter. That's why that name sounded so familiar. Could he really be that guy? Myungsoo, knowing what's going in your head, said "Yes. I'm the one that wrote you that letter while you were in the hospital." "What are you a stalker?" you said. Myungsoo chuckled, "I heard that a lot from my friends and no I'm not a stalker. It's a long story that I don't want to repeat again." You sighed in frustration, "I'm leaving." And you headed towards the door, but stopped again, when Myungsoo grabbed your wrist. You looked at him, "Let. Me. Go." you emphasized. "Just tell me. How is acting like this going to help you? I already know what happened to your family and what happened between you and Minhyuk." You felt your blood boiling at his name, "Don't you dare mention that name in front of me!" you spatted. "And what do you know about me, huh?! You know nothing about me! You know about my family because we went to the same hospital. You know about Minhyuk because of the school. That's all you know. But you know NOTHING about me!" You breathed heavily. "I'm just trying to help. I may know nothing about you, but I'm willing to listen. I just want to be friends." he said. You were shocked. Someone, other than Krystal or Minho or the Jungs, someone was willing to listen to you. But the pain came again. You shook your head and yanked your wrist out from his grasp, "Well stop. I'm not looking for being friends. You're just wasting your time." You turned around and left the roof, leaving Myungsoo alone. Why can't you see I'm willing to listen? Why are you being so stubborn? I'm not going through this again. He's wasting his time. He won't help me. Nothing he does will change anything.


Well that was something. :)

I'm pretty sure I might be able to update again today. We will see. :D

Comment & Subscribe~